首頁

尾頁

民房

積分: 7

1#
發表於 04-4-22 19:44 |只看該作者

我找到個 Agent 好好 (只是分享, 不是賣廣告的)

我找到個 Agent 好好 (只是分享, 不是賣廣告的)
我之前很頭痛, I don't know how to choose maid as I request a 有愛心, 細心.... 全部不可以 base on the information to select.

I go 'CB EmployXXXX, 陽x','康x居','環x',.....too many agencies. Staff not professional to give me confidence to select a 'GOOD' maid.

ONLY here as the lady has scanned by person to see all maid every week so I choose 3-4 maids and ask their opinions. Their staff only provide "so called" (professional idea) during watch video.however, it is just the agency's opinion.

Although they don't have advance technology..eg. video watch from PC, no demo of ironing, no demo of cooking....But just enough from the person who tell me what they are.

At last, I can choose one is the best (I guess)
And their charge only $0 only instead of $9XX.

Also, they provide local maid for the employer to try. (You know try first , sign later , this can protect employer)

That is very reasonable.

Now I can put down my stone from my shoulder.

禁止訪問

積分: 1098

2#
發表於 04-4-22 20:00 |只看該作者

Re: 我找到個 Agent 好好 (只是分享, 不是賣廣告的)

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

複式洋房

積分: 109

3#
發表於 04-4-22 21:02 |只看該作者

....新會員講d咁既野,你吳係agent,打死我都吳信....

民房

積分: 7

4#
發表於 04-4-22 21:59 |只看該作者

Dont misunderstand me! I am not agent . My title is 只是分享, 不是賣廣告的. And why new member must be agent. Ridiculous. Also , Can you see another mail with the same title. I just find the price $9XX in such topic (From ma me) is not a low price. So , i post this topic again and add some personal opinion. Also , a lower price. Just want to share. You need not so nervous.

子爵府

積分: 12603

5#
發表於 04-4-23 14:12 |只看該作者

If this agent really charges $0, how much do they charge the DH ? Also $0 ?

民房

積分: 21

6#
發表於 04-4-23 15:45 |只看該作者

此地無銀三佰兩,係 agent 咪光明正大認囉,仲要唱哀人地抬高自己,仲pm左你叫你比 agent 資料我添,唔使覆我啦,我搵其他僱傭中心好過.... :-(

首頁

尾頁

跳至