嬰兒食譜

跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 2442

發表於 04-5-3 18:28 |顯示全部帖子

Why does my baby vomit?

My baby has been having rice cereal since he was 5.5 month old (and he is now 9.5 month old). He likes the cereal and never had any problem with eating it. But, he somehow vomited (or just about to vomit) these few days when he was eating the cereal. Does it have anything to do with his teething or some other reason. Does any mum know? Pls give me some advice. Thanks!

大宅

積分: 2544

發表於 04-5-4 15:22 |顯示全部帖子

Re: Why does my baby vomit?

Crystal111,

Maybe your BB don't like eat rice cereal these few days, you can feed BB eat congee.
If BB still vomit, I think his teeth painful cannot want to eat. So you can feed him milk powder only.

大宅

發表於 04-5-5 00:05 |顯示全部帖子

Thanks AngelyHo!

I finally took my boy to see a doctor today and he told me that there may be some virus in the stomach which is causing the vomiting.

I wanted to give my boy porridge (or congee) as well, but he never liked it. He has a funny taste and never likes porridge. I tried to give him porridge 2 months ago. But he vomited every time I gave him porridge. He only likes rice cereal!!! Sigh ...

別墅

積分: 864

發表於 04-5-5 17:29 |顯示全部帖子

there may be reasons for it :

(a) virus as your doctor says as recently there are many flu cases that are connected with intestine disorder
(b) allergic to this kind of food

If (a) it will be cured soon but for (b) please alert and dont give him next time.

So observe and see.

複式洋房

積分: 227

發表於 04-5-5 17:36 |顯示全部帖子

Hi, Crystal 111,

One of my friend feed her baby like that, add the cereal to the congee and mix it together, if the baby accept, try more days. and then cut the cereal time to time until he accept the whole meal is congee.

Maybe you can try.

Good luck!

大宅

發表於 04-5-7 23:15 |顯示全部帖子

Thanks tungb! I tried to mix the porridge and cereal together once a long time ago. And my boy could still tell that there was porridge mixed with it and would not eat it. Perhaps, I will try again later.

首頁

尾頁

跳至