基督家庭

跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 2809

1#
發表於 15-3-18 10:59 |只看該作者
Is me again, my chinese input method got problem.... not obey to me, just like me not obey Heavenly Father.

Please pray for me, I need a job, although I got lots of working experience like accounting (full books), personel (mpf, personel record, payroll), secretary, I was middle age, I think was the reason of my age and qualification, I got diploma in mgt fm Baptist University only, have no money to study degree, and now, even have money seems abit late.

Please due to my fore arm broken caused by fallen from high ladder, during my part time job, I feel scare of no income, my sickness hubby not support me at all.

I must have my own job/income to support.... actually he wants to kick me out of the family, altough he cannot pay all the fees for the house/family.

And pls pray for my boy, he study F5, he will has DSE next year, his chinese was horrible, I really worry his study, even though other subjects got not bad result, no university will let u enroll, even high diploma no entrance.

Too much things to worry, pls.... help me.

http://kidkid.netfirms.com/leadkidtospeak.htm

子爵府

積分: 14234

2#
發表於 15-3-18 11:50 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 joetreemo 於 15-3-18 11:52 編輯

只是我先前以為與我有益的,我現在因基督都當作有損的。不但如此,我也將萬事當作有損的,因我以認識我主基督耶穌為至寶。我為他已經丟棄萬事,看作糞土,為要得著基督;
腓立比3章

我並不是因缺乏說這話;我無論在甚麼景況都可以知足,這是我已經學會了。我知道怎樣處卑賤,也知道怎樣處豐富;或飽足,或飢餓;或有餘,或缺乏,隨事隨在,我都得了秘訣。我靠著那加給我力量的,凡事都能做。
腓立比4章

姊妹,建議你靈修看出埃及記。

祝福你。

男爵府

積分: 7415

3#
發表於 15-3-18 12:30 |只看該作者

引用:Is+me+again,+my+chinese+input+method+got

原帖由 11-2002 於 15-03-18 發表
Is me again, my chinese input method got problem.... not obey to me, just like me not obey Heavenly ...
Hi!happy to hear u again, I do thinking of u recently. Wish u all the best and I will keep praying for u. Because I don\'t know how to comment on your situation anymore, let God do it!

大宅

4#
發表於 15-3-19 11:26 |只看該作者
joetreemo 發表於 15-3-18 11:50
只是我先前以為與我有益的,我現在因基督都當作有損的。不但如此,我也將萬事當作有損的,因我以認識我主基 ...
thx so much, i knew those verse for years, kindly tell me how to treat "who i am", " what i am doing", "what will going on?", "why i was in such situation?"

i am not greedy to have lots of money, big house, lots of maid, NO, i am not such kind of people, but, i wonder i am at this situation.

how to be overcome whatever situation is?

子爵府

5#
發表於 15-3-19 15:08 |只看該作者
11-2002 發表於 15-3-19 11:26
thx so much, i knew those verse for years, kindly tell me how to treat "who i am", " what i am doing ...
姊妹, 見到你好多個post, 都有講自己有咩技能, 以前做過啲咩咩咩... 今日我又只能做啲咩工. 生活好苦.

其實你怨. 你知有神, 你有禱告, 但你嬲祂讓你落得如斯境地, 因為你覺得祂唔幫你.

姊妹, 我覺得你以前的工作經驗同埋技能害左你. 你可以丟下自己的過去嗎?
「只是我先前以為與我有益的, 我現在因基督都當作有損.」
就如在你某一個post入面, 有jm指出你不能放下身段.

現實中, 你可能都有, 放下身段去做收銀. 但是只是因為逼不得已, 你心入面其實是不願意, 其實是苦澀的. 你的心,不服。

你覺得約翰在被賣後, 被女主人屈佢入獄後, 會經常自怨, 向別人訴說他以前穿彩衣, 做管家嗎???
「甘心事奉,好像服事主,不像服事人。」 問一問自己,如果係神擺你在呢個位,你是否好不甘心??

姊妹,我看你,就好像看到以色列人在礦野不斷向神發怒般。
你對上一次感到喜樂是什麼時候?

現實中,我無具體積極的建議。
你話你disobey祂的旨意, 無論是咩事都好,我勸你快快回頭。
我唔知道神對你的心意如何?
但肯定的是,因為你不順服,因此神就讓你不斷在相同的處境中兜兜轉轉,直到你學會祂要你學懂的道理為止。
神唔會覺得浪費時間,因為祂看一日如千年,千年如一日。只有人才會覺得兜圈浪費時間浪費生命。

我們的神是祝福人的神。做收銀的,祂都會祝福。你都可以是輕省的收銀,高人工的收銀,福利特別好的收銀。
我教會早前就有個做鐘點姊妹的見證,當市價是$65既時候,佢收到$80。
呢啲就係在每一個階層中,神叫守祂戒命的人,居上不居下,作首不作尾。

姊妹,我相信你生命中一定有些逆神而行的事而沒在BK講。你亦不用講。你向神坦白就好了。

祝福你。

大宅

6#
發表於 15-3-20 10:01 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 11-2002 於 15-3-21 09:26 編輯
joetreemo 發表於 15-3-19 15:08
姊妹, 見到你好多個post, 都有講自己有咩技能, 以前做過啲咩咩咩... 今日我又只能做啲咩工. 生活好苦.

其 ...

thx for leading and sharing.

agree, i must needed to learn something before i can get out from the circle, i am now walking around and around inside the circle, problem is i don't know what i should/needed to learn beforehand.

i really don't know what i disobey to LORD, as my part time job, i do not have much chance back to church on sabbath day, just can read bible myself (daily).

but i had to say, i am not angry/unhappy with LORD put me in this situation, i just wondering and want to know.

YES, i got something not telling here, it's too private. My Heavenly Father, if I have anything did wrong, even wrong direction, pls lead me, pls correct me, pls help me to be back to u. Pls forgive any sin whatever happened or in my mind going to be happen, pls forgive me, Amen.

Let me be your child! Pls don't put me out of the gate, and let me freeze!

Pls love me as u love me previously, u never leave me alone, I know, I can feel that.

Pls let me know what I should learn then get out of the circle, I hate to be around and around, and don't know what's happening.

Again, thx for sister/brother's pray for me, it's gift fm Jesus.

子爵府

7#
發表於 15-3-20 12:16 |只看該作者
11-2002 發表於 15-3-20 10:01
thx for leading and sharing.

agree, i must needed to learn something before i can get out from the ...
姊妹, 感恩你能作一個坦白的祈禱. 神會聽, 而且好快會回應.
上一次我聽道後, 作了一個祈禱, 希望知道, 我生命中, 會蛀我靈命, 就如約拿書中, 蛀那一夜發旺的蓖麻的蟲 是什麼之後.
3日, 3日後神就讓我看見了.

男爵府

積分: 7415

8#
發表於 15-3-20 23:46 |只看該作者

回覆:Please pray for me

加油!

大宅

9#
發表於 15-4-8 10:50 |只看該作者
u know girls, during my broken arm on "sick holiday", i read many books...

and drop down lots of note that i think can help me to face some of my problem, what i want is a stable and save job, i don't want to be broke arm, leg or any part....

those notes is really good, perhaps i was on leave, no need to face those making others struggle, quarrel, i can feel calm.

but what i need is a stable job.... this one cannot give me safety feeling and not save at all, just can ... give me survive money.

if u girls having any job can refer to me, pls, let me know.

i know how to be a secretary/account/admin/payroll + mpf, etc.

hopefully the calm feeling never leave me, i love this calm feeling, except my hubby, he seldom support me, almost never support, but, his income not enough to support the whole family expenses, especially he takes beer, snacks, etc.

thank you for listen to me, thank God, i have u sisters to be my listeners. Amen.

大宅

積分: 2320

10#
發表於 15-4-10 22:12 |只看該作者
姊妹,努力!

大宅

11#
發表於 15-4-11 09:15 |只看該作者
manimumi 發表於 15-4-10 22:12
姊妹,努力!
thx for listen to me.

yesterday i went to a chinese doctor to have some ways to smoke my arm, while i back home, i told my hubby that i ...... he said I WASTING MONEY! omg, u doesn't support me, and said such word?

so sad and so disappointed on him.

首頁

尾頁

跳至