跳至

首頁

尾頁

民房

積分: 31

1#
發表於 04-6-7 15:02 |只看該作者

米水開奶!!

Would you please kindly tell me how to 米水開奶?? Can I let my baby drinks 米水 as water and not for 開奶??

Thanks a lot!

大宅

積分: 1052

2#
發表於 04-6-7 23:11 |只看該作者

Re: 米水開奶!!

絕對可以當水飲...只要將米水直接加奶粉便成,冇需再加水...

民房

積分: 91

3#
發表於 04-6-8 06:45 |只看該作者

請問BB幾大至可以飲呀?

thank u very much.

別墅

積分: 752

4#
發表於 04-6-8 10:22 |只看該作者

My baby is 3 month old. can he drink 米水開奶? and also, how do you make 米水? Do you boil the rice with water and retain the water or just soak the rice? And I would also like to ask what the benefits are with drinking 米水開奶... Thanks!

民房

5#
發表於 04-6-8 10:47 |只看該作者

Hi monbebe & Marshmallowchan

We are all March 04 mamas. How are your baby and hope they are doing well!!

Monbebe : can you pls tell me how to make "rice water" as I tried to do it yesterday and I think it was too think and cannot come out from the bottle. Do I need to change to a bigger nipple?? Thanks!

別墅

6#
發表於 04-6-8 11:10 |只看該作者

Hello Shirleymkchow,

yeah, we're all March/04 mommies!! My baby boy Hymn Hymn was born on 3/8. What about your baby? My son is 3 month old today! He was very happy this morning when he woke up. maybe he knows it's his birthday today!
Do you know if drinking "rice water" with milk can make the baby gain more weight? Cause my boy was 6 pounds when he was born (quite low birth weight) and is only 11.5 pounds now... I'm hoping that he is at least 12 pounds when at 3 month old...
He does not take in a lot of milk, only at most 23-24 oz in total each day.
How much does your boy weigh now?

洋房

積分: 134

7#
發表於 04-6-8 11:11 |只看該作者

我個BB由3星期大就開始用米水開奶,因為佢成日都唔夠飽。飲到而家8個月,我每餐奶都用米水開架,幾好呀,又可以清熱氣,BB d肉仲好結實添。
米水好易煲,你可以在前一晚將d米(大約2湯匙)放入個保暖壺入內,加入滾水,到第二朝d米就會開晒花,再倒落個煲內,加入適量o既水,好似煲粥咁,大約10-15分鐘就可以煲好,然後隔渣,倒入暖壺內保暖,咁就可以飲成日ga la,哩個咁快捷o既方法係我媽咪教架,好方便。
如果你怕'濟',可以加多d水,煲稀d。
不妨試試!!
我o既可愛Longlong 豬係2003月9月29日出世,而家13個半月la Longlong's Ablum Longlong豬的成長寫真

民房

積分: 99

8#
發表於 04-6-8 13:18 |只看該作者

Hi Shirming,
你bb的大便有冇日日去呀?
因為我曾見過這到的媽咪話”米水”清熱氣兼大便去得
好。所以我都想再試吓!
不過我囝囝已有19個大啦,會唔會無用呢?

Thanks a lot

洋房

積分: 134

9#
發表於 04-6-8 14:53 |只看該作者

展望b媽媽,

之前只飲奶(1-4個月)及食糊仔(4-6個)時,就每日一次或兩日一次;而家食粥仔(每日3餐奶2餐粥仔),因為落咗好多蔬,所以會一日一至兩次大大篤,d質哋仲好好添。

雖然你個b19個月,咪試吓囉,無壞ge~~
我o既可愛Longlong 豬係2003月9月29日出世,而家13個半月la Longlong's Ablum Longlong豬的成長寫真

子爵府

積分: 12638

10#
發表於 04-6-8 22:47 |只看該作者

請問bb飲米水當水飲得唔得?

因為我用米水開奶好「杰」,要開少d奶粉比佢,我唔想比佢食少d奶.

]

大宅

積分: 1052

11#
發表於 04-6-9 00:29 |只看該作者

米水唔使煮咁耐o架 你煮之前o個晚拿小小米(大約細半o麥)洗淨後放2柸水(熟水)浸1晚,第二日早上有小煲,煲至水滾後細火煮至見米開花即成,放入保溫壺,非常放便.....
這樣米水便不會"杰"到糊咁啦....
如果再唔明請pm我呀....

民房

12#
發表於 04-6-9 16:35 |只看該作者

Hi marshsmallow,

Congrats to Hymn Hymn 3 months old! Did you buy something for him or give him a big kiss??

My baby boy Long Long was born on 18 Mar and weighed 6 pounds 9 ounces. On 22 May we took him to do the 5 in 1 injection (luckily no fever) and by that time he weighed 12 pounds 8 ounces. Hopefully he can have 14 pounds now!! You do not need worry too much on baby's weight if they look happy and active. Start to do "rice water" now and it does make baby much heavier and stronger. We did it successfully yesterday. Long Long can now eat around 28 ounces milk per day but his "ng ng" is not very good - one time every two days.

Has Hymn Hymn quitted night milk already? My Long Long still needs to have 1 round in the midnight and I hope he can quit it asap as my mom-in-law now stays at my flat and takes care of his night milk and I do not want her to be so tired......Also once he quits his night milk, my mom-in-law will back to her home and only comes during day time (she lives close to us) so Long Long will sleep with our maid by then.

別墅

13#
發表於 04-6-9 19:48 |只看該作者

hello shirleymkchow,
we'll try the ricewater when Hymn Hymn starts to take all formula. Right now, I'm still feeding him mainly with breastmilk. but I'm wondering if I should quit soon. some people say 3 months is already a good time to stop... did you breastfeed Long Long? What brand formula is he taking now? I wonder if breastfed babies are lighter in weight... that's what I heard.
anyways, Hymn Hymn has 5 feeds per day now: 7am, 11am, 3pm, 7pm and 12am. the schedule is now pretty stable but it's the quantity of each feed that's fluctuating... He can sleep through the nite from 12am to 7am the next morning. what about Long Long's schedule? what time does he usually have his middle of the night feed? I believe you're also a working mother, right? cause your mother-in-law is taking care of Long Long during the day for you... me, too! but it's my mom who is taking care of our son.
Do you have any pics of Long Long to show us?

公爵府

積分: 28163

14#
發表於 04-6-9 21:52 |只看該作者

最好係用紅米煲tim,比較有益

民房

15#
發表於 04-6-10 13:03 |只看該作者

Hi marshmallowchan

Good news - Long Long did not need the night milk yesterday. He had his last round milk at 7:00 pm yesterday and then slept from 8:00 pm to 6:00 am this morning. We will keep watching for few days and if it still happens, that means he has quitted the night milk. However, if he starts to sleep at around 8:00 pm, he will skip two rounds milk (9-10 ounces! ). I am thinking if we should wake him up at around 11:00 am to feed him?? Or just let him sleep!!

I did breastfeed (together with formula since Day 1 as the quantity of my breastmilk was not enough) Long Long until I came back to work. He now drinks Snowbrand (HK version) and is quite good. Maybe you can consult your doctor and they will tell you which brand is suitable for Hymn Hymn.

Same as you, I am a working mum. Does you mom live with you now? Will you and your hubby go out very often? For us, we just go out once a week(usually on Friday) as you know it is not too good/convenient to leave the son at home looking after by "mom-in-law" and we go to play. I'm sure it must be better if our son looks after by my mom but she lives far away and still working.

I would also like to post Long Long's photo, would you please let me know how to do it?

民房

積分: 37

16#
發表於 04-6-10 15:28 |只看該作者

loloma:

請問紅米水點様煲?

別墅

17#
發表於 04-6-10 21:51 |只看該作者

Hello Shirleymkchow,
Congrats to Long Long's sleeping through the nite! But you're right, I was also worried that if Hymn Hymn sleeps through the nite, he will miss his last feed (5 oz) and so we have started to wake him up at 12am to feed him. I had thought it was very cruel but it was actually ok. He didn't cry when we woke him up and we even changed his diaper! and he drank his milk as well and will quickly go back to sleep afterwards. If you're worried that Long Long is not taking enough milk, maybe you should wake him up as well. it will only take 30 mins in total. I had thought that if the baby is hungry, he would wake up by himself but I guess some babies don't...
I'm supplementing Hymn Hymn with formula (s26 and Nestle) for 1-2 feeds per day now but I'm thinking of gradually quitting breastfeeding... I think I will let him try Japanese Meiji. I have read a lot of the discussion and reviews by other bk mommies and I think Japanese Meiji is the best. Will see lar...
if you want to upload Long Long's picture, you just go to your own account info page on the top right hand corner of the screen and there is a button there where you can click to upload pictures. try it.
would love to see Long Long's pic!!
ttyl

首頁

尾頁

跳至