首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 1438

121#
發表於 04-8-17 23:46 |只看該作者

Re: 布吉島

Hi Candy,

If I want to book 4 star hotel for the trip, do you have any suggestion ? How much around 4 star hotels ?
Just found another BK mom said DragonAir ticket is around HKD1200- starts from Sept, do you think the special price from Dragon Air is cheaper than OX.
If you were me, which airline will you book ?
Cheers.
;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

大宅

積分: 1243

122#
發表於 04-8-18 09:38 |只看該作者

Hi Candy,

我想請問布吉的活動,小朋友4歲以下有無平d或者什至免費,我見有d有成人同小童票,但有無註明小童係幾歲至12歲以下。
raindrop

複式洋房

積分: 174

123#
發表於 04-8-18 10:55 |只看該作者

Hi, JChan
As I know, u book package by OX for 5D/4N must be cheaper than joins Clubmed Package alot. Have u check Clubmed price?
Don't worry, Phuket's food is cheap, of cos' not mean u take 'grand' everymeal lar.
As yr mentioned: BW Premier Bangtao Beach resort & Spa, Rydges Beach Resort all are 4 stars (by post)
price all under HK400. but u can try the last minuates deal via internet, they always cheaper and get more 'jetso' www.latestays.com
Also, via sawadee.com I find the Bangtao Beach Chalet have promotion, details as below:
) Stay 3 consecutive nights, will get
-Get 1 night free (stay 4 nights pay 3 nights)
-Free daily breakfast for 2 persons
-Free welcome drink arranges to chalet stay
-Free coffee making facility in chalet stay
-Free late check out, subj. to availability
-Pay only Baht 600 for roundtrip transfer from airport to hotel for 2 persons
3) Stay 5 consecutive nights, will get
-Get 2 nights free (stay 7 nights pay 5 nights)
-Free daily breakfast for 2 persons
-Free welcome drink arranges to your chalet stay
-Free coffee making facility in chalet stay
-Free late check out, subj. to availability
-Pay only Baht 600 for roundtrip transfer from airport to hotel for 2 persons
I think the BW Premier is more close to beach.
hope it helps
candy.

複式洋房

124#
發表於 04-8-18 11:02 |只看該作者

Kitkit,
大部份5歲以下會free,5-12 take child fare. 但有的活動是free for child, so u better check it up while u like to joins it.
Candy

水晶宮

積分: 67971

醒目開學勳章 BK Milk勳章

125#
發表於 04-8-18 11:12 |只看該作者

Candy
Thank you.

I want to book Bangtao Beach Chalet also! Have you lived there before?

複式洋房

126#
發表於 04-8-18 12:16 |只看該作者

JChan,
I haven't stay there bf, cos' swimming pool and sea view is my first consideration.
Maybe u post up and sharing yr stays when u back!
We want more update info. thanks!
Cheers
Candy

複式洋房

127#
發表於 04-8-18 12:25 |只看該作者

Hi Tiktikma,
KA special ticket have condition terms, u better check up first.
Of course I'll book the cheapest airline but must be direct flight!
There are many 4 stars hotel at Phuket, type various.
u can search and choose which type u like.
>www.sawadee.com
>www.phuket.com
>www.gotophuket.com
>www.phukethotel.com
>www.latestays.com
4stars hotel all below HKD400. If u travel on May-Oct (low season) some promotion effect.
Cheers :-P :-P
Hope it helps.
candy

男爵府

積分: 7328

128#
發表於 04-8-18 16:06 |只看該作者

candycancan,

I will plan to Laguna Beach Resort at the end of Sept (4 Days) with my kids 2.5 yrs old. Would you please advice me every day's activity, as I have not gone there before.

During the trip, we would like to take a rest, relax and let my kid to feed the fish and swim, etc.

Thanks a lot.

October

P.S. My kids need to sleep in the afternoon.(from noon to 3pm).

大宅

129#
發表於 04-8-18 16:33 |只看該作者

Candy,

Thanks for your reply! My air-tickets and hotel bookings are firmed. I will fly on August 29, 2004.

我睇胡慧沖本書,話落機就去芭東市的tour 公司格價訂tour,咁係咪會平過返酒店訂?仲有酒店代訂駛唔駛收電話費?

仲有係芭東係咪好容以搵地方兌錢架?

唔好意思,麻煩左你N次!因我第一次自由行,正一大鄉里出省!
raindrop

複式洋房

130#
發表於 04-8-18 18:15 |只看該作者

Kitkit,
Hope u have a wonderful trip at Phuket
Which hotel u stays? What flight u take? Sorry for checking up, cos' location and time 係幾重要的。
Yes, 係芭東係好容易搵地方兌錢, many money exchange and almost close at 10pm. U better change some @HKD200 (@B1000) at airport exchange is more safety,有的baht'擇'袋會安心d.
酒店訂tour 梗係貴過係patong book lar. 'mai dawn 見制'
mean '唔使客氣', 有乜

複式洋房

131#
發表於 04-8-18 18:24 |只看該作者

October,
Glad to hear u again.
If u plan to visit Phuket at the end of Sept, u better book the ticket first cos' that's the peak period in HK, as I know the tickets to Phuket's quite tight at that period.
Btw, just 4 days ar........ 1st and 4th day no much time for arrangement. so u just have 2 full days to enjoy yr stays as well.
I think u can choose Evason Resort cos' they have private island (Bon island) that yr kid can feed the fished over there than Khai island, it'll save more time for travelling. Also, the atmosphere at Evason
quite relax and free, the service is the best!
Hope it helps, Cheers
Candy

男爵府

積分: 6704

132#
發表於 04-8-18 22:39 |只看該作者

Hi candycancan,

Could you mind tell me about those hotels in Phuket.

1. Deevana Patong Resort & Spa and Sunset Beach Resort
2. Would can I have a nice meal (how much? or teh range)
3. Good or fair?
4. What facilities near those hotel?
5. If I join the local tour (how much?)

Thanks
vksophie

複式洋房

積分: 426

133#
發表於 04-8-18 23:56 |只看該作者

Hi candycancan,

We have booked the OX and Dusit from Sept 1 to 5, 2 adults and a 27-months-old girl. I would like to ask you for the following:

1. Where to book van or half day tuk tuk? The prices you mentioned are much more cheaper than what we find from Mr. Wu's tourism book.

2. Any good and reasonable pricing SPAs would you like to recommend to us?

3. Do you know anything about the island "Koh Mai Ton" (Maiton Island Resort), we found that their day tour was shorter which really suitable for us, we don't want to stay in the island for the whole day (until 5:00p.m), however, the other half-day tours are actually full-day but include less items only.

4. Again, can you recommend the local tour company to us?

Thanks.

大宅

134#
發表於 04-8-19 09:40 |只看該作者

咁我就mai dawn見制,我搭OX219去,TIME:1640,OX218返,TIME:1115,即頭尾兩日無左,得返中間3日。我會住Salathai Resort,近芭東灘。

我主要會考慮安全問題,唔會玩危險活動,因個仔得3歲幾,其次又考慮价錢,因為一家3口都幾溶,如果個仔免費就可以慳返d。

我諗住係香港兌定$500先,因為去到都要比機場稅。

我諗住3日去3個活動,ISLAND SAFARI, 奇幻樂園同去1個島,未決定邊個,蛋島好定PP島好?我見永安個團有個哈哈島,真是花多眼亂!其餘時間就係附近芭東灘行下。

raindrop

大宅

積分: 4156

135#
發表於 04-8-19 11:52 |只看該作者

Don't go to PP, very long distance many poeple sea sick during the journey. Egg Island is suitable for kid to fee fish, only takes 15 minutes . Ha ha Island many activites but a bit polluted.

大宅

136#
發表於 04-8-19 12:06 |只看該作者

Wewangwang,

係呀!咁去蛋島啦!

raindrop

大宅

積分: 4605

137#
發表於 04-8-19 13:08 |只看該作者

kitkit,

去到join local tour一定要講價,不要在酒店book,會貴d,出到灘大把你簡,最好嚮埋一間book,你的議價能力高d,你個小朋友咁細,唔會計錢.若果你到布吉日間,可在機場兌換,個rate比hk好d.機場稅係走時至俾.

yammyma
[img align=left]http://www.dchome.net/emote/icon/548.gif[/img]

大宅

積分: 3644

BK Milk勳章

138#
發表於 04-8-19 13:25 |只看該作者

I just used HKD1220 to buy the ticket of KA to Phuket. The rate is only for internet booking (paid by credit card) and today is the last day for the booking.

The ticket is for 4-20/9 departure only and cannot be changed or cancelled once booked.

Mon who interested in has to hurry up, the price is really cheap for KA.

複式洋房

139#
發表於 04-8-19 14:17 |只看該作者

Hi vksophie,
sorry for i haven't been those hotel at all. btw they all locate at Patong. Meal (food) at Patong price is reasonable also u can find the cheap and yummy food too. U can check www.phuket.com/map to have a look first. there are many travel agents for booking local tour.
Hope it helps
Candy

複式洋房

140#
發表於 04-8-19 14:30 |只看該作者

Hi lusanna & uptown
U're so lucky to booked the KA promotion ticket to Phuket, it's really a good price by KA. I think u firm the date already (it's must to stated the date immed.)
As yr PM> Tin is OK, he just drive u where u order, so don't worry about to have cheating, just tell him where u want to go that's it>
Kamala Bay Terrace is not suit for yr family that I think cos' as u say it hide in the hill side, it much suit couple or teenagers.If u drive by yr own will more convenience.<<< No kids facility>>>.
If yr kid love to play on the beach, u better choose Kamala beach & hotel(not kamala bay garden - it's quite far from the beach and band by a main highway). As I know Kamala beach & hotel reopen on 4 sept 04. if the time match yr schedule u could try this hotel. (they have 2 pools but no slide as well)
maybe u check their web.site first.
Cheers,
candy

首頁

尾頁

跳至