跳至

首頁

尾頁

別墅

積分: 685

61#
發表於 04-8-28 11:55 |只看該作者

Re: 終於

your bb at least 見到小小牙仔, my son 一D牙都冇.So worry !!!!
Anton,
無有怕, 珩珩到八個月大先出有dd牙比我睇, 查實個個b都唔同, 我有個朋友個b成13個月先出牙tim. :mrgreen:

YANBB
其實我開頭既想法同你一樣ga, 珩珩三個月時, 我朋友introduce Glenn Doman 的方法比我, 不過我覺得對一個三個月大的bb來說實在太早, 所以無去開始

後來, 我係Pearl 睇左套由BCC製作既bb 腦部發育program, 我同老公先發現原來真係要多stimulate bb, 我再參考BK教育小組, 所以就開始用Glenn Doman 的方法.

我而家都係初哥, 唔知呢個方法work 唔 work, 但係, 見珩珩咁 enjoy playing flash card, 我咪當呢個係一個stimulate 既 game lor

我地無期望呀b 會成為天才 ga, 只係想透過遊戲, 可以 stimulate 到佢, 何樂而不為

其實湊bb 有多種方法, 最緊要媽媽同bb 都 enjoy, no pressure, 咁樣大家都開心d ma :mrgreen:

大家得閒多d share 下 湊仔/教仔心得 呀

別墅

62#
發表於 04-8-28 12:01 |只看該作者

Re: 終於响8月做咗全職媽媽啦!

"可否PM一份給我呀? "
MuelMuel,

sorry for late response, these few days I'm too busy :b

因為份checklist 係 excel format, 請你pm個 e-mail address 比我, 我會盡快forward 比你

另外, 你要份checklist, 係咪有好消息要宣佈呀 ?!! :mrgreen:

cheers!

別墅

63#
發表於 04-8-28 12:10 |只看該作者

anton
Can u please advise which pg you've enroll? Is it good?

andiecyw
for flash card, you can refer to the web site of Happy Family and 參考BK教育小組, they have details explaination which I also learn from there :mrgreen:

Also, if you have time, the book of "如何讓你的寶寶更聰明" by Glenn Doman will give u a clear picture of their program

Hope above information is useful to u

別墅

積分: 846

64#
發表於 04-8-28 15:03 |只看該作者

andiecyw,

I also play Mozart effect to my bb, but there is no use to him. I think different bb have their own character. our bb is belongs to the active one.

Don't worry la. Your bb only 2.5 months. You still have time to lose your weight. I also use 6 months becoming my original weight. Although i only gave my bb one month breastfeeding.

複式洋房

積分: 182

65#
發表於 04-8-28 15:08 |只看該作者

Ansonbaby & babyso,
事到如今,我都唔可以再隱瞞了(哈!哈!)我...我...我...我有咗呀?現約有7-8weeks!我呢個亞媽都算唔掂,我都係早你地唔係好多知咋!

別墅

66#
發表於 04-8-28 15:16 |只看該作者

babyso,

I haven't decided to join which pg. Next Monday will try the trial class of KinderU. Bur my friend told me "Letterland" is a quite good playgroup but it located at TinHau.

I argee with u that 湊bb 有多種方法, 最緊要媽媽同bb 都 enjoy, no pressure. i also watched the BBC program " Brain system"and "千禧 BB". They emphasized the stimulation of BB at early stage are very important. I just try my best to do so. If i am not a fulltime mama, i couldn't have spare time to do!!!

大宅

積分: 1107

67#
發表於 04-8-28 15:38 |只看該作者

MuelMuel

恭喜! 恭喜!
係唔係expected架? 我上次以為有咗, 同hubby 講, 嚇到佢咩咁! 我自己好想, 但佢就話失哂預算, 比佢激un! :evil:

複式洋房

68#
發表於 04-8-28 20:23 |只看該作者

Ansonbaby,
呢個b都唔係計劃內!本來我自己就好想有第二個!但老公未ready!今次無拉拉有咗,都令我地難以置信,但我地也好興奮兼開心!

別墅

69#
發表於 04-8-30 14:39 |只看該作者

MuelMuel,
Congratulation ar!!!
I also want to have 2 babies. Now I'm still considering when is the best timing. People keep telling me to have my 2nd child now as I'm a full-time mom, not sure if it's good timing ar (珩珩now is 8.5 mths ony)
Anyway, please take good care and share your happiness feeling with us ar!

複式洋房

積分: 455

70#
發表於 04-8-30 14:54 |只看該作者

babyso,

Thank you for your useful information, i found the web site of Happy Family very practical and interesting. I'll start reading the book of Glenn Doman first to further explore the concept.

複式洋房

71#
發表於 04-8-30 17:37 |只看該作者

babyso,
首先唔該晒你的checklist!
唔知點解晚晚睡覺時,一晚可以小便6-8次!好辛苦呀!你地大肚時會唔會甘架!近日,成日都好疲倦,所以好少煮飯,成日落街食或買返來食,明知唔健康,搞到我有d慚愧!(本來,我的全職媽咪大計唔係甘痳!)

別墅

72#
發表於 04-8-30 23:23 |只看該作者

andiecyw
don't mention it, I appreciate the work of Tina (web master of Happy Family), she's such a great mom

by the way, just my opinion, as your baby is now 2.5 mths old, maybe you can :

1. See - show some black & white pattern to your baby, I learnt from the book that this can stimulate the baby a lot.
2. Hear - try to read/sing to your baby
3. massage/exercise with her - you can refer to Fisher Price

Above are what I did when Andrea was 2mths old, again, not sure if it works but so far she grows quite okay lah :mrgreen:

別墅

73#
發表於 04-8-30 23:43 |只看該作者

MuelMuel

You're welcome lah, I also have a baby growth chart, however, don't know why couldn't send out via yahoo, let me try try sin.

You're not alone ar... When I was pregnant, it's a terrible but sweet period. I always have a healthy body, which I still don't understand why my pregnancy was so terrible - almost all 辛苦symptom arrived to me (嘔, 暈, 腰骨/hip 痛, etc) :cry:

In the beginning, I was so hungry that I had to wake up and eat at nite (not to mention that I need to wake up & pee lah). One nite, I really couldn't stand any more and started crying 'coz I never think that I will 陀得咁辛苦 ?-(

Fortunately, once I felt my baby move in wk 16, that's my support to carry the baby through the terrible pain/uncomfortable symptom. Take it easy lah, we all support u ga

last week, when I shared with my friend about my thought to have 2nd baby, they were so suprised to know it 'coz they all thought that I won't have 2nd baby anymore due to the bad experience of pregnancy :mrgreen:

別墅

74#
發表於 04-8-31 01:38 |只看該作者

Muel Muel,

Congratulations!!!!
You have 2nd baby. Like Babyso and ansonbaby. i also want to have my 2nd bb. But i think now is not the right time because my bb only 8 months. I still put most of my time to take care about him.
Same as u la, when i was pregnant, i always felt 想嘔 and sleepy. This terrible period burdened me about 4 to 5 months. So u are not the only one la!!!! 忍!!!!

Babyso and Ansonbaby,

Today i had attended the trial run by KinderU. The environment and the teacher are very good. My son not only learnt the flash card but also the French.
But the problem is too expensive and 費時 as they highly recommened u join the class at least 4 days per week. So maybe i better do the flash card by myself.
In addition, today i joined the class had 7 bbs including my bb. I think is too many bb in the class and it is waste my time to wait the teacher to teach each bb.

大宅

75#
發表於 04-8-31 02:55 |只看該作者

MuelMuel

係呀. 由開始陀同臨生都會係小便頻密架! 頭兩個月仲好tired好tired 添. 梗係唔好煮飯住啦, 最緊要多啲休息, 飲多啲milk和食多啲蛋, 因剛剛陀時, 個胎會吸取你好多calcium和蛋白質架.
好好笑, 我仲記得我啱啱陀時, 我未知有咗, 好大食, 成日想食野, 但返而仲廋咗5磅添, (當時不知幾開心, 因我不嬲都有減肥既. :mrgreen: ) 但就面青唇白, 個樣不知幾殘, 啲同事以為我唔知什麼大病添呀. 好彩兩個幾月后, 一切回復正常. 仲陀得好輕鬆, 因我冇嘔,又食得. :lol:
唔洗担心, 你好快會適應到架啦, 有我哋支持你!

anton
KinderU 幾錢一堂呀? 我報個間Kindermusik都有for newborn to 18mths架, 個website 係 www.kateskids.com.hk, 你可以上去睇睇啱唔啱你bb. 我星期三上完再話比你知情況如何!

複式洋房

76#
發表於 04-8-31 17:14 |只看該作者

babyso,Anron,Ansonbaby,
多謝你們的支持!好想快d4-5個月就好拉!我今次都好d,唔係嘔好多,(但成日作嘔)上次就嘔得勁多,一日可以嘔好多次,食完就嘔,晚上訓訓下都彈起身嘔幾次,仲由5weeks嘔到16weeks!
係呢?你地記唔記得大肚唔可以吃什麼?

別墅

77#
發表於 04-8-31 19:18 |只看該作者

MuelMuel,
舒服過上次咪好 lor

我大肚時主要戒(一 d 都唔敢食) : 羊, 蛇, 魚生, 香蕉, 有冰凍飲(怕dirty)

其他人地話好毒既 (eg, 芒果, 牛, 榴槤 - my favorite, 煎炸嘢 - 大肚後特別鍾意去 Ruby Tuesday 食 burger , 雪糕, 凍嘢 - but must be flesh, no ice) 我都有食, 不過就限住自己每樣野唔好食過多, 過下口癮就算, 同埋唔好多過一星期一次 (自己為食 ma)

而每日都食既野有 : low fat cheeze, egg, skim milk (2 cups), nuts/乾果, fruit (tea time & after dinner, 2 fruit a day) + 葉酸 (by doctor, maybe you already known, it's very important in the first 3 mths)

別墅

78#
發表於 04-8-31 19:28 |只看該作者

Ansonbaby,

The fee of KinderU is $180/per class (one hour). If u want to see better the result, u should attend at least 4 days per week. The total fee is $2880 per month la. The website of KinderU : www.kinder-u.com
How much is Kindermusik per class? Are U attend the trial class?

大宅

79#
發表於 04-9-2 01:20 |只看該作者

anton
唉! 原本唸住今日同Anson仔去pg, 一早起身見咁好天, 不知幾開心, 點知佢又鼻水,又咳, 又有痰, 最后都冇去, 好失望, 唯有等下星期了. kindermusik 冇trial class, 我報咗一個for 18-months old babies 15-weeks course $2337.5 (original $2750, got 15% discount). But for the class and fees for newborn-18mths are different. Original $1500 for 8-weeks or $2800 for 16-weeks. (got 15% discount if enrolled in happy-hour class.) Details you may visit the website last time I posted.

MuelMuel
覺得好啲嗎?
我都唔係好記得要戒啲咩!睇下先!
牛肉 - 好毒, 我不嬲都唔食
辛辣 - 對bb皮膚唔好, 本來好鍾意食,亦嘗試偷偷食,但一食個嘴就變'媽閏腸', 腫哂 ,所以都冇食.
濃茶咖啡 - 咖啡因重.
汽水冷飲 -
山楂,桂圓,杏仁, 蟹,甲魚,海帶,馬齒莧,黑木耳,薏苡仁,太耐嘅花生,酸辣,過多鹽,油條, 過多的動物肝臟 - 書講嘅!

另外, 我都好似babyso咁一直都有食醫生開嘅葉酸和維他命, touch-wood 我自己陀anson時一次都冇病過!

最緊要放鬆心情, 唔好咁粗勞呀!

別墅

積分: 762

80#
發表於 04-9-2 16:13 |只看該作者

Re: 終於响8月做咗全職媽媽啦!

Ansonbaby & anton,

Sorry for not replying your question earlier, been very been after school starts.

Kindermusik by Catherine is not bad at all, Catherine is a great tutor, though she's kind of letting go classess to some less experienced tutor (some of them are okay too).
They have just finished renovation before term starts. You can go for a trial class first before consider joining.
Wednesday class is not bad, mostly moms and some maids. You can come to my class for trial class.
If you and anton wants any help, feel free to pm me.

首頁

尾頁

跳至