跳至

首頁

尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 118

發表於 04-10-2 23:54 |顯示全部帖子

BB吾肯飲奶

BB已經2星期吾肯飲奶粉.初時以為佢病冇胃口,但好番後情況一樣.

BB•以往吃2次奶粉,臨訓同早上飲人奶.現在只肯飲人奶,見到奶樽就調头走,好似見到藥水咁.所以根本試轉奶粉的机会都冇.用杯飲, 佢飲1啖就吾肯飲 :cry: 都吾知点算.

Mammy見議加小小好立克,可行嗎?鮮奶都肯飲小小,但dr. 話點都比不上奶粉. 而且HK D鮮奶好'希', 信吾過!

基本上佢由小到大都吾鐘意飲奶. 以往除了眼訓外,都吾飲奶. 有沒有mammy 有方法??
Thanks

民房

積分: 119

發表於 04-10-4 21:15 |顯示全部帖子

Re: BB吾肯飲奶

Anything to do with the teat? My baby used to use Avent No. 2. Starting from 2.5 months, he would cry whenever he saw the feeding bottle. I took an hour to feed him 6 ozs. He used to drink very well and could finish 6 ozs in 20 minutes. Recently, I have changed all the teats for him from No. 2 to No. 3. He is drinking very well these few days. No more crying and he can finish 6 ozs in 10 minutes.

複式洋房

發表於 04-10-5 00:49 |顯示全部帖子

but the fact is that i can't even put the teat into her mouth........

子爵府

積分: 11980

醒目開學勳章 畀面勳章

發表於 04-10-5 09:45 |顯示全部帖子

ericajason,
咁妳個baby幾多個月開始轉Avent No. 3既奶咀呀

大宅

積分: 3209

發表於 04-10-5 13:30 |顯示全部帖子

Dear hollyfong,

I thought only my baby does not like drinking milk...My baby is 7mths ++ she drinks not more than 5 oz for a meal.. :cry:
Last nite was only 1 oz (just befor went to bed).. This morning she should drink more.. but No!!! only 2 oz.. afterthat she cries her eyes out...
What can i do?? Her weight now just touches the minimum of the standard..but she is a medium size baby.....it is worried me a lot :-|

洋房

積分: 142

發表於 04-10-6 14:08 |顯示全部帖子

Hi, 龍婆
my bb start using #4 when she is 5+ months old.

複式洋房

發表於 04-10-7 00:00 |顯示全部帖子

My baby still refuses to drink her formula... it has been a month then.... Nobody can force her...... and no help......
She really doesn't like milk. Even i give her fresh milk. she only drinks little. but it is better than formula...
What i am doing now is to feed her other foods as much as possible. She doesn't like yogurt also, but cheese. She will have a piece of cheese for her breakfast.
I booked an appointment next week in the maternal and child health center. I hope they will give me some advice.
Good Luck

別墅

積分: 752

發表於 04-10-7 12:02 |顯示全部帖子

Hollyfong,
how old is your baby?
my boy is 7 month old and he has the same problem. He does not like milk, since birth he is like that. nowadays, he usually can only take 3-4 oz each time. sometimes when he is really hungry, he can take 6 oz straight but very seldom like that.
I'm also very worried. He does not like cereal very much either. but he loves bread. but he is only 7 month old, I'm not sure if I can feed him a lot of other food. the doctor said formula is the best afterall. I'm worried that if I start giving him more other food, he will not drink his formula at all...
what to do?

複式洋房

發表於 04-10-11 01:48 |顯示全部帖子

My daughter is 13 months now. I think they both don't like milk at all... And I think since she is eating more adult food now, she doesn't drink formula at all!!
And now, i am giving her fresh milk. Yet, she only drinks a little! My pediatrist also said that formula milk has all the necessary nutrients... but the problem is she refuses it all the time!! ai......mo barn fart........

男爵府

積分: 6949

發表於 04-10-11 02:36 |顯示全部帖子

煲開奶茶比佢飲得唔得呀?我個朋友既BB兩個幾月,但飲奶量唔多,佢帶BB打針時問醫生(醫生在藍田),個醫生比左種開胃既藥丸比佢BB食,佢食左一次就已經開胃好多喇,睇黎好有效!

別墅

積分: 875

發表於 04-10-11 09:58 |顯示全部帖子

vic-wing,
我囡囡就黎6個月, 尋日都有煲佢最鍾意既開奶茶俾佢飲, 但係佢都唔吼...你可以介紹藍田果個醫生俾我嘛? thanks!!
Joyce

首頁

尾頁

跳至