跳至

首頁

尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 302

1#
發表於 04-11-19 15:54 |只看該作者

BB (14months- Boy), Dosen't want to eat

My mother & my helper take care my baby, BB (14months- Boy), 不喜歡食奶&粥仔. Sometimes, doesn't want to eat also; we use many methods to let him eat ( likes: cook a colourful foods, make some 不同味粥仔)but still is no use. Bring him to see a doctor, but the doctor said Normal??!

Who has same problem to share with me? i feel headache. How can i do? i'm so worry.

He only eat 糊仔but not too much.

別墅

積分: 702

2#
發表於 04-11-19 18:11 |只看該作者

Re: BB (14months- Boy), Dosen't want to eat

Luibee,

Did you try something more solid - like bread or buns. Does he has any teeth, if so, he may look for something chewy so that he can exercise his jaws. My baby boy is also 14 months old, he doesn't like sticky congee but love to have congee in Chew Chou style i.e. you can have pick up the rice by chopsticks and he did not take any 糊仔or oaks meals as too sticky for him.

Start with some soft wheat bread/white bread and see if this can attract his appetite.... :mrgreen:

民房

積分: 50

3#
發表於 04-11-21 00:04 |只看該作者

Re: BB (14months- Boy), Dosen't want to eat

Hi Luibee,

My son is also 14 months old, he started to eat rice since he was 12 months old and he likes it very much. You can try to give you baby some rice and see whether he likes it or not.

首頁

尾頁

跳至