首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 3712

好媽媽勳章

1#
發表於 09-7-16 03:44 |只看該作者
Sorry, I cannot type Chinese.

I just notice that it is possible to borrow some movies DVD of long time ago in the library, but I forget some of the names of the movie that I want to watch.

Recently, I borrowed :
1) Edward the scissorshands
2) Once upon a time in America

I will check for the following later:
1) Sophie's choice
2) Schindler's List
3) Somewhere in Time

I also wanted to watch a few more, but forget the name :

1) this was about a babysitter who was taking a revenge on a family. she was the wife of a doctor who killed himself because of being charged for imapporatiate manner to patience; and then she miscarriage her baby. this family was then hiring a babysitter for their baby, then this woman applied and got the job and started her revenge to this family.

2) a man and a woman become lover; and have a very familiar feeling of each other - because of their past life. the woman started to recall part of her memory in the past life, only broken pieces, but seeing that she was killed by the husband. when she see the face of the husband, she recognise that it was her boyfriend in this life and realising the same will happen in this life, trying to hide from the man now. the man also recall something, and thinking that he is that husband too. but he think that he will not do the same this life and want to find out the truth. actually the murderer was someone who was near them and don't want him to find out the truth; and leading the woman to believe she was in danger. at the very last moment, the man find out that he was not the husband in past life, he was the wife; and the woman was the husband; and also realise who was the real murderer.

3) 人 wolf 戀 in English

4) Brooks Shield's - "ching ching shan wu dao" in English

5) Alliens but their look was like a little toy spaceship.

If you know, please help. thx.

大宅

積分: 2621

2#
發表於 09-7-16 15:41 |只看該作者
not sure, the second one should be 再世驚情 Dead again

4. the blue lagoon

for the first one, do you remember who acted the woman, i slightly remember the plot but no idea on who appeared in the movie.

[ 本帖最後由 conhui1223 於 09-7-16 15:46 編輯 ]

大宅

積分: 3712

好媽媽勳章

3#
發表於 09-7-16 23:07 |只看該作者
原帖由 conhui1223 於 09-7-16 02:41 發表
not sure, the second one should be 再世驚情 Dead again

4. the blue lagoon

for the first one, do you remember who acted the woman, i slightly remember the plot but no idea on who appeared in the movi ...

yes, it should be the one for DEAD AGAIN, but I have just checked, they only got VHS version, which i don't have.
thx, for the blue lagoon.
i can't remember who was the actor/actress for 1), only remember the story plot.

首頁

尾頁

跳至