基督家庭

跳至

首頁

尾頁

民房

積分: 59

發表於 05-1-20 12:02 |顯示全部帖子

唔想返教會ar

係教會我做好多事奉,攪到自己成兩個月無得入去參加崇拜,因為果段時間要教主日學,而又無人肯輪流教下!!! 我已經同左我傳道人傾過,佢成日話會搵人,但搵左兩個月la,有人做都輪左la,但如果唔做既話,依班小朋友(P.4-中三)又無人教,好失望ar!!!而其他事奉雖然都係輪流負責,但每次準備壓力都好大,好似領詩ar、帶祈禱會咁,好想唔做ar!!!!!!其實有得事奉神應該好開心,但我唔想攪到返教會好似返工咁,只係做野(付出)而無得著(靈性),雖然事奉上都會有些少得益,但...............唉!!!!!!各位可否比d意見!!!!
[/link][/center] :-P cary

民房

積分: 7239

好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章

發表於 05-1-20 13:40 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 唔想返教會ar

淨係出會乾架!要收機會吸收先得!以利亞都要神餵養佢先可以重新得力!

唔駛驚,神唔會無左我地邊一個唔掂,如果你係要quit,就求主為你預備接任人!

最好就可以安排一路吸收,一路事奉啦!

大宅

積分: 1058

發表於 05-1-20 23:07 |顯示全部帖子

在這期間, 可否選擇一些特會(不一定是自己教會的)參加? 可留意基督教刊物例如 國度復興報, 每期都會刊登一些特別聚會消息的.

好同意candytweety講, 你可傾心吐意同神講自己的難處(神當然已經知, 但祂等我們親自開口向祂講). 但要給自己有讓神擴展你的空間. 我很多時會這樣同神 "討價還價":

"如果你知我真的支持不了, 請為我開出路; 如果你要我留在這光境中有所擴展, 請讓我支持得住,同時心裏有平安喜樂."

雖然是很難, 但無論如何不要對傳道人有埋怨的心, 不管他/她做的如何, 情況總究是神所 "允許" 的 (但你也可同神傾下).我也為你代禱!!

民房

發表於 05-1-21 10:57 |顯示全部帖子

candytweety、林太:

多謝你地既鼓勵,我會嘗試下同神傾傾,睇下有咩方法再向前!!!但要去其他聚會就未必得,因為我sunday要帶住仔仔,好難參加其他聚會!!!其實我唔係埋怨我傳道人,只係覺得佢唔體諒我,教會有其他人可以做,但佢又唔中意果d人,唔比佢地做!!所以覺得奇怪d。Anyway,thxs a lot!!!

大宅

積分: 1058

發表於 05-1-21 13:05 |顯示全部帖子

CARYCHAN:

昨晚和今早也繼續為妳禱告, 求神在這時刻給妳很大的joy, coz 在禱告中, 神說, 因靠耶和華而得的喜樂, 是carychan心裏的力量!

這樣真要靠平日多多親近神和在祂裏面休息了.
平日做家務時(如果要上班則可考慮在乘車時或回家後)播一些默想的詩歌音樂cd, 或看一些易看的屬靈書籍, 對自己都會有幫助的.

子爵府

積分: 10572

發表於 05-1-21 15:57 |顯示全部帖子

hi, carychan,

We will support you.

民房

積分: 31

發表於 05-1-22 02:12 |顯示全部帖子

I would suggest that you should take a break.... needs are everywhere, yet taking care of yourself always go first. Put it this way, if you burn out or your relationship with God getting worse and worse, than how could you help/serve others in their and God's best interest?!
Talk to your pastor again. Give him/her and yourself a deadline(let's say 1 month) to settle this problem. Either encourage someone else to assist you or make new arrangement for the P.4-F.3 student (for example, change the student program from weekly basis to bi-weekly, or have the students join the adult service once a month. Well, at least you can join the worship once a week.)
I'm sure your church can work it out.... God is there!! He will take care of HIS church...
Pray for you!!!

民房

發表於 05-1-22 10:39 |顯示全部帖子

thxs to all who make a suggestion for me!!!我會認真去思考一下應該點做!!!!多謝您們的意見和代禱 !!!!!!!在此真的感到您們的鼓勵和幫助,使我知道自己不是一個人!!!
love you all!!!may god bless you all!!!!!

大宅

積分: 2768

發表於 05-1-26 11:43 |顯示全部帖子

carychan,

I would like to share my church's situation to you. You said you teach p.4 to F.3. My church will let the students over F.3 to worship with the adults together. If P.4 to F.3 is in the same class, it is not a good arrangement. The age difference is so great. Our Sunday classes is K.1 to P.1, P.2 to P.4, P.5 to F.1,

For the teachers, most of them are their parents and some are the sisters around 25. We are willing and understand our obligation and pleased to accept the arrangement from the class leader.

Each teacher will in charge of 2 lesssons and take turn to handle it. We have 3 classes in our church and I will teach them only 4 times within 6 months. 2 times in my daughter's class and 2 times in the senior class.

Do you have the course leader for this sunday class? If you want to know more, pls let me know.

God bless you.

民房

發表於 05-1-26 14:10 |顯示全部帖子

dear蘇菲姨姨:
多謝你既回應ar!!!其實我地都知道佢地應該分班上堂,但
1)真係無人肯教
2)分班既話人數太少-每班得2-3個
3)我地church係租人地方用,除左崇拜外,只得一個room
可以用,依家我地都係係門口擺幾張檯椅ka ja,所以根本
連room都無

分班係就係好理想,但.............,依家黎講就無可能,希望我地church快d儲夠錢建堂la!!!

大宅

積分: 2768

發表於 05-1-26 15:07 |顯示全部帖子

)真係無人肯教

Why? I'm very surprised to your answer. They have no experience ?How about their parents? Or any other real primary and secondary teacher in your church? You can buy some teaching material from the book store. They have step by step to teach the students and have teacher's version.

2)分班既話人數太少-每班得2-3個
So, it is too less students. For us, the kinder class has 6 students, the middle class has 16 students and the upper class has 5 students.

3)我地church係租人地方用,除左崇拜外,只得一個room
可以用,依家我地都係係門口擺幾張檯椅ka ja,所以根本
連room都無
Oh, hope God and all of you can solve this problem. Your situation like us many years ago and we pray to God and tell him we want to expand the church, now we had moved the second time and have 2 flat in the same floor. We all praise to the Lord. We also have not enough money to pay 100% property price but we borrow from the brothers and sisters and outside church that have connection with us.

分班係就係好理想,但.............,依家黎講就無可能,希望我地church快d儲夠錢建堂la!!!
Do all of you always have the same target in purchasing a new flat?

If you teach 2 months and nobody give hands to you, you will be very tired and I hope you must ask for your pastor to solve the problem, why he/she doesn't that people? :-x

民房

發表於 05-1-26 23:15 |顯示全部帖子

dear 蘇菲姨姨:

真係無人肯教ar :cry: !!!其實佢地有一兩個既父母都可以教ka,不過佢地話要睇左個課程先(我地有教材書),之後又話要考慮,最後又話唔教!!!!有一個小學教師,佢之前有教過ka,不過依家話要湊bb(1歲)唔教!!!其他如果要揀都有二、三個可以教,問左一個唔肯,第二、三個傳道人話唔想比佢地教,所以一路都係得我一個law!!!!我同傳道人講過ka la,佢話等佢諗諗先!!!就係咁law!!!!

伯爵府

積分: 15089

好媽媽勳章

發表於 05-1-28 13:54 |顯示全部帖子

carychan

我和老公係教會兒童班的負責人 , 我教會的兒童班有分babysit / playground / 三歲 - 十歲的班級 , 十歲之後的小朋友有pre-teen (另外有 couples 負責) ,

我們都要求父母要輪流入兒童班教授半年 , 另一半就可以聽講道 , 因為自己有子女在兒童班所以也要付出的 , 不可以只是在教會中接受 , 他們全部都很願意付出的. 另外一些單身人仕都有任教 , 他們都很樂意去做 . 所以兒童班的小朋友都很開心 , 父母都很放心 . 我教會有一套由外國教會編制的教材 (課程包括 : 講故事 , 唱歌 , 做手工 , 背經文 , 生活應用 及有茶點時間) .

我覺得問題在於你教會傳道人是否決心去建立兒童班 , 在神的眼中小朋友是最清心純潔的 , 所以神是很重視小朋友的教導 , 小朋友也是教會將來的一代 , 培育是很重要的 . 不願意教的弟兄姊妹是不可強迫 , 他們有選擇權 . 但我覺得需要被教導 , 特別是父母 , 要他們明白神什麼是付出 .

carychan , 很欣賞你的付出 , 你要堅持去同傳道人傾談 , 不可放棄 .

God Bless with LOVE

子爵府

積分: 14680

發表於 05-4-8 15:17 |顯示全部帖子

但事奉, 唔應該與基本的崇拜相違背.

事奉, 係在主當中靠著主服侍. 但長期冇返崇拜, 當中的力量由何處來? 唔好將事奉變成工作.

解決, 唔係冇機會. 我覺得你都係時候休息下. 唔一定要等搵到人先唔教. 向牧師表明你的需要. 需要休息, 就暫時唔好教住. 冇人教就冇人教囉. 最多咪停班. 但到時就可以令多 d 人知道呢方面的需要而一齊禱告 / 參與.

不好只顧滿足別人而忽略自己的需要. 努力!

首頁

尾頁

跳至