首頁

尾頁

男爵府

積分: 5628

1#
發表於 05-1-24 10:56 |只看該作者

If yu were me, how yu will choose

Dear BK moms,

My son is going to attend P.1 on coming Sept. and I am struggling how to choose between full time and working mum. I have a job with normal working hours and my home is near to my sister. Should I ask my son to go to my sister's home after school and do homework with my sister's son and take him back after my work and hire a domestic helper to do the housework ? Or just to be a full time mom to take care all the work and full concentrate on him especially, promoted to P.1

My family said is too waste to say goodbye to the current job but I wish that I could with my son to go through all the hardness and difficulities.

If yu were me, how yu will choose, I am in a crossroad, pls help me !!

Thanks

?-( ?-( ?-(

男爵府

積分: 5063

2#
發表於 05-1-24 12:10 |只看該作者

Re: If yu were me, how yu will choose

其實真係好睇你仔仔既情況.
同埋經濟既問題.
好多媽咪都想全職係屋企湊小朋友架la.
我自己都係流哂口水架.
不過你份工唔使OT 其實都叫做有好多時間可以陪佢
做全職媽咪其實都好忙. (我自己就覺得仲忙過返工)
[/url]

複式洋房

積分: 394

3#
發表於 05-1-24 12:37 |只看該作者

I have tried to be a full time mom but for several months only. Because I just can't use to the life of a housewife, very boring in the job nature because I don't like to do the household chores. Also I can't use my own money, psychologically I don't feel comfortable to spend too much for myself if the money is not earned by me.

Then I found a part time job as tutor for primary school students, that was good but the salary was really low.

So I found a full time job again. But I think with better time planning, you still can take care of your son. I have 2 kids (one is 3 and one is 9).

:-)

男爵府

積分: 5628

4#
發表於 05-1-24 12:41 |只看該作者

Dear 海魚媽 and Monica

Thanks very much for your advices and may be I will rep-consider my decision again.

Thanks !

首頁

尾頁

跳至