首頁

尾頁

男爵府

積分: 7794

81#
發表於 07-6-13 22:56 |只看該作者

Re: 介便便片-中文版

Dear 小wah B,
by 17 months, she will have her bowel movement pattern, like once a day or every 2 days.

Does she potty train for urine output?? Does she wear diaper all the time? or wear underwear??
If she is wearing diaper, that will be a bit difficult, however, we still able to make it. it is the process to learn.. for you and your daughter to learn.
as she will need a clean diaper to have her bowel movement. Then once she asks for it. You let her to sit on the toilet board, for 17 mins. tell her that it is the place to poop poop, and tell her that she is going to wear underpant, not diaper no more, show her with your facal expression while having bowel movement. If she did not make it, don't blame her.
sometime, if you believe in me, I will tell 身教( as you be the demonstrator), will be the best way to teach your daughter, when you go to bathroom, bring your daughter along with you, tell her what you can going to do, and after you finish, show her the toilet bowl, teach her to flush the toilet, wash hand and dry her hand when finished. That will make her easier to understand.
=================================
forward of 小wahB message,
I got a second question if you don't mind.
My girl just like to poop poop on a clean diaper. She do not have very regular bowel motion schedule but she sometimes will show signal to poop poop. We had try to put her in potty, but she think the potty is rocking toy and just play on it with no motive to poop poop in it. Then we try to put her on the toilet board, she still do not make. After sitting for 10-15 mins we take her down and put on a clean diaper --> that's the time she make poop poop
What shoul I do?

大宅

積分: 2491

82#
發表於 07-6-14 09:27 |只看該作者

Thank you very much Nillie_Mami ,
My girl is still wearing daiper all the time. She has not been trained for potty peep peep yet cause I don't think she is ready. She do not mind wearing dirty diapers. My husband and I tends not to push her doing what she do not want. We were just waiting her telling us that she want to poop poop/peep peep into the toilet Is this attitude wrong? and I am going to miss the golden period of toilet training?

男爵府

83#
發表於 07-6-14 21:33 |只看該作者

小wahB,
it is time to learn some self care skill, she is 17 months, even she doesn't mind with her dirty diaper on. for female reproductive organ.. it is good to teach her to use her potty for poop poop from now.
as you got a maid at home. so she can help you out to do it for you.
Firstly, train your girl to sleep thru the night on her own, then start training her with poop poop on toilet.
female is pretty easy to have yeast infection and E.coli contamination because anus is very close to vagina. And I wish that you do know, with a dirty diaper on a walking girl.. it really increases the risk of infection. (that is something we need to worry as well).
so. Firstly, to teach her to poop in toilet bowl.
you did not miss the period, as she knows that she wants to make poop poop in clean diaper.. she just has the misconcept. (to poop on clean diaper instead of toilet).
Once she is trained with bed time, we will fix this issue together.
come again when you and your daughter is ready!

大宅

積分: 3819

84#
發表於 07-6-20 17:11 |只看該作者

Nillie_Mami

我試比個仔每朝坐potty去poo poo差唔多2 weeks, 宜家佢都肯坐到10-15mins, 但我覺得佢唔知坐potty做セ, 咁耐中過3次 (我覺得只係咁啱!!), 我已每次同佢講ng ng / poo poo+做埋動作, 中嗰3次我又比佢睇番讚吓佢, 請問仲有セ可以做呢??

男爵府

85#
發表於 07-6-21 22:11 |只看該作者

jerrymama,
男仔 motor skill, cognitive development, even 生理發展都俾BB 女慢.. as 仔仔only 17 months, 都未入肛門期..
potty training 係持之以恆, 日日做而演變成習慣.. 有3次中咗..已係好嘅開始呢! 冇其他嘢做住..
potty training.. 我trained Amanda 介小便片時都介咗4個幾月呢..當中仲時有失手.. 但no problem.. as 我知佢終有一日介得成.. 只係遲早問題唓!!
小朋友ready 就一介就介架喇.. Amanda once 介咗日片, 3個weeks 都冇就自已偷鷄 bed time 除片瞓.... 咁佢就介埋夜片lu

大宅

積分: 3819

86#
發表於 07-6-21 23:14 |只看該作者

Nillie_Mami

咁係咪要等到呀仔d poo poo攪掂先再攪殊殊呢?? 定係幾時同步做呢??

By the way, what is 肛門期?? 點至知個仔到

男爵府

87#
發表於 07-6-22 13:20 |只看該作者

Jerrymama,
一般小B 肛門期 from 18 months and up.. that's mean BB 係 ready for potty training. 一般BB 會知自已有便意. 會易教好多.. but .. again.. 男仔比女仔慢同遲熟.. so 唔好太介懷.
train 便便係易同快掌握過train 小便, as 男仔 train 小便.. better wait after 28 months old.

民房

積分: 72

88#
發表於 07-7-17 01:32 |只看該作者

potty trained

All mom,
I'm back and would like to report my son's potty training progress. He's doing a bit better now but still not fully
trained yet. He will be in preschool on 08/01..Kind of
worry tim...

Carol :cry:
[img align=left]http://www.shutterfly.com/view/picture_dt.jsp?state=67b0de21b6f21ef2b435&idx=19[/img]

男爵府

89#
發表於 07-7-17 04:11 |只看該作者
Carol,
Does his pre-school allow him to use pull up at the beginning??
Still have 1/2 month to go.. we have time..
he just needs to be trained to go pee pee before nap and after nap at school. for night time.. he will catch up in 2 -3 months.

原文章由 carolcharcoal 於 07-7-16 12:32 PM 發表
All mom,
I'm back and would like to report my son's potty training progress. He's doing a bit better now but still not fully
trained yet. He will be in preschool on 08/01..Kind of
worry tim. ...

民房

90#
發表於 07-7-17 05:41 |只看該作者
Nille-mami,
Thanks for your response!
I am still confusing should I train him standing or sitting for pee pee. Actually, I have been training him for standing.
He always pee on his pant seems he doesn't not hold his penis quite right and he's having hard time to pull his pant up on the right spot. what should I do?
His school not allowed pull up tim...
[img align=left]http://www.shutterfly.com/view/picture_dt.jsp?state=67b0de21b6f21ef2b435&idx=19[/img]

男爵府

91#
發表於 07-7-18 02:22 |只看該作者
Carol,
as his school doesn't allow him to wear pull up, you need to buy him under pants soon.
Don't wait until the weekend before school, he is going to have loads of accidents then.. that is not good for him, and he may be blame by others.
Do not train him to sit and pee, for male's anatomy, they are standing up and pee.
you need to give your son a stool, for him to stand on it, get as close as to the toilet bowl and pee into the toilet bowl.
as when he goes to school, the toilet bowl is smaller, so he will do it easier.
you need to let go and let him try to pull by himself, show him after he pull his under pant up in front of the mirror, tell him how to make it right.
I always tell Amanda, under pant should cover all her private area + her two sides of bottom. Show them in front of mirror after they finished, so they know how to improve it next time.
原文章由 carolcharcoal 於 07-7-16 04:41 PM 發表
Nille-mami,
Thanks for your response!
I am still confusing should I train him standing or sitting for pee pee. Actually, I have been training him for standing.
He always pee on his pant seems ...

民房

92#
發表於 07-7-18 03:22 |只看該作者
Thanks, Nillie_mami
Actually, he did couple times by himeself yesterday.
I were so impressed.
And I bought tones of his underpants long time ago and he has been using underpant for awhile .He is doing okay except pull his pant up not perfect yet.

Thanks

男爵府

93#
發表於 07-7-18 03:41 |只看該作者
Carol,
Don't worry too much, guess what? my almost 4 years old Amanda, still not pulling her underpant up perfectly everytime, especially, she wants to go outside to play.
See.. even girl did same thing.
When she is not in a hurry.. then she knows what she supposes to do.
when he doesn't do well, you don't just correct it for him, show him what is not correct, and ask him practise in front of you.
Practise makes perfect!

原文章由 carolcharcoal 於 07-7-17 02:22 PM 發表
Thanks, Nillie_mami
Actually, he did couple times by himeself yesterday.
I were so impressed.
And I bought tones of his underpants long time ago and he has been using underpant for awhile .H ...

民房

94#
發表於 07-7-18 04:33 |只看該作者
Nillie_mami,
Thanks for your support!
You are a perfect mom and you know everything that can solve our problems.
I've been working on my study as a RN and it is very
difficult as I work full time. Hopefully, I can make it in few years la...
:mrgreen:

男爵府

95#
發表於 07-7-18 22:30 |只看該作者
Carol,
I am a RN as well.. work as a CN in med-surg..
how about you?

原文章由 carolcharcoal 於 07-7-17 03:33 PM 發表
Nillie_mami,
Thanks for your support!
You are a perfect mom and you know everything that can solve our problems.
I've been working on my study as a RN and it is very
difficult as I work full ...

王國長老

積分: 171543

2024年龍年勳章 2024勳章 虎到金來勳章 牛年勳章 15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 2018復活節勳章 畀面勳章 有「營」勳章 好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章 環保接龍勳章 大廚勳章 親子達人勳章 王國長老 BK Milk勳章 hashtag影視迷勳章 最關心BB問題熱投勳章 開心吸收勳章

96#
發表於 07-7-19 01:48 |只看該作者

Ready for potty training yet

Nillie,
Spencer is now 16 months old. Would he be ready for potty training? I discover that he will grasp his bottom and come to me if he poo. Sometimes, he will come to me and show me the poo-poo face. He does not have a routine for poo-poo yet. Usually, he poos after the breakfast everyday and sometimes one or two more times in the evening after dinner (if he does not poo good the day before or after my mom fed him some chinese herbal tea). Some of my friends told me that I should start potty training Spencer as young as possible but some of them said that not until 2 years old. My sister started training my nephew at 18 months old and he did poo-poo in 1 weeks' time.

男爵府

97#
發表於 07-7-19 22:05 |只看該作者
rose-meg,
potty training must base on your toddler's development and the environment factor.
you are expecting a second baby, right?
i would suggest you to give your son a test drive..
you need to go and get a potty / toilet board.. personally, i will recommend toilet board.. because, your toddler can sit still.. plus, no mess left behind. I mean..you don't need to teach him to use the toilet bowl when he out growth with his potty.
As, Spencer has his schedule ( he is.. he mostly poo poo everyday, mostly at the morning, mostly after breakfast, this is his poo poo time)..
Try to follow the message which teachs poo poo training.
Summer time is a good time to give his lil bottom a freedom!! ha ah
Don't feel upset if he can not make it.. he is only 16 months. for Boys, they normally ready after 18 months or later. Every child is unique and should not be compare with others.
Go ahead and try, so once your second child arrived.. you will have less work to due with..

原文章由 rose-mag 於 07-7-18 12:48 PM 發表
Nillie,
Spencer is now 16 months old. Would he be ready for potty training? I discover that he will grasp his bottom and come to me if he poo. Sometimes, he will come to me and show me the po ...

王國長老

積分: 171543

2024年龍年勳章 2024勳章 虎到金來勳章 牛年勳章 15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 2018復活節勳章 畀面勳章 有「營」勳章 好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章 環保接龍勳章 大廚勳章 親子達人勳章 王國長老 BK Milk勳章 hashtag影視迷勳章 最關心BB問題熱投勳章 開心吸收勳章

98#
發表於 07-7-19 23:40 |只看該作者
Nillie,
I would give Spencer a try. Actually, I have bought a botty some months ago but he was not ready at that time. The only difficulty is that my mom is taking care of him in daytime and I don't want to give her extra workload to train Spencer but I will talk to her and see if she would like to try. She maybe able to move to the apartment upstairs of mine and if it happens, I think that it'd be more convenient to her and she can take care of Spencer at my home. My hubby does not want to change Spencer diapers now (he did it when Spencer is a small baby), especially the poo-poo one because Spencer keeps moving and my hubby knows that I can do better than him.

民房

99#
發表於 07-7-20 00:57 |只看該作者
Nillie_mami,
I'm not a RN yet. I'm studying as a RN.
Is it a very tough job seems you work as a RN for quite
awhile?

?-(

男爵府

100#
發表於 07-7-20 14:59 |只看該作者
Carol,
compare with the workload in hk..
working in US is in the heaven or paradise.. haha
hum.. I don't find it very tough for me.. may be .. I am born to be a nurse.. to take care of ppl.. decision making, and time management are the 2 biggest tasks, if you can manage that you.. you will make it..
for medication.. remember the 7 rules.
aware with needle stick injury..
beside, how is he going, your son.. for his potty training?

原文章由 carolcharcoal 於 07-7-19 11:57 AM 發表
Nillie_mami,
I'm not a RN yet. I'm studying as a RN.
Is it a very tough job seems you work as a RN for quite
awhile?

?-(

首頁

尾頁

跳至