跳至

首頁

尾頁

別墅

積分: 768

發表於 05-5-31 11:30 |顯示全部帖子

Anybody from Brisbane

Hi

I plan to move to Brisbane from HK early next year, I will go by myself 1st and leave my wife and daughters in HK.

Once got the job then all of them will move to Aus.

Any county/subs is good for living and study for 2/4 yrs old kids?

別墅

積分: 565

發表於 05-6-16 10:21 |顯示全部帖子

Re: Anybody from Brisbane

Hi ngtft,

Welcome to Brisbane !! Most of the Asian stay at Sunnybank, Sunnybank Hills, Macgregor, Garden City, Robertson , etc. It really depends whether you want to send you kids to public school or private school. Mind you that Brisbane is a boring place, unlike HK, Sydney and Melnourne. The public transport is not as good as in HK, too.Therefore, it will be better if your wife can drive. Shops close very early and most of the shopping centers are the same. However, the air is very fresh and there are lots of national parks that you can take your kids over the weekend. Also Gold Coast is only 40-50 mins away from Brisbane. I hope these information can help you learn a bit of Brisbane :mrgreen:

別墅

發表於 05-6-17 12:04 |顯示全部帖子

Thanks Aki寶寶

I have been to Brisbane twice, I like that quiet and lots of green area for my kids.

I planned to send my kids to public school, do you any good pre-school recommend? My elder daughter plan to study 1/2 year pre-school in 2006 before class 1 in 2007.

禁止訪問

積分: 2192

發表於 05-6-19 00:03 |顯示全部帖子

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

別墅

發表於 05-6-20 01:00 |顯示全部帖子

Last time whole family stay in Calamvale, for 10 days, we visited Zoo, went to Gold Coasts, seen some demo house and the master room already bigger then my flat in HK. Both my kids like it very much.

Just wonder if migrated, whether is still that happy or not sure still can maintain the current living standard at Oz. :-( :-(

首頁

尾頁

跳至