跳至

首頁

尾頁

洋房

積分: 395

1#
發表於 05-8-18 23:02 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 屋企成日唔見嘢

They always hide up the stolen goods/booty under their bed/in between the blanket.......etc. I always check the maid's room when she went wash car (she wont bring any phone/wallet if she just go wadsh car) and I found many things. She had send package home (Indo)(23KG) but I have never seen her bought anything bulky back after holiday, that means the stuffs inside this 23KG package were not all belongs to her!! These courier companies (not speedpost/fedex/ups) come to your home to pick up the package and my maid just need to pay $345 for a 23KG package with a free towel! I found the receipt the very next day after she sent the package and called the company to hold the package becuase I need to check. I need to bring the maid with me (because she is the sender) to open the package and there was only 10% of her own stuffs, all other 20KG of clothes and shoes were mine and my husband's! I am sure that was not the first time she send package home to Indo. Although that is the maid room, I am sure she is searching my stuffs everyday also! I told my new maids to let me check her belongings before she go on holiday and check their wallet of how much in cash she bought to HK on the first day.
andrewbaba 寫道:
直情同佢講:『屋企成日唔見嘢?問佢係唔係唔知手尾,將d嘢放咗係笫二度?如果再揾唔番d 嘢,就可能要報警! 』你睇吓佢有乜反應。
With lots of loves....... Kristin :-D

首頁

尾頁

跳至