跳至

首頁

尾頁

別墅

積分: 617

21#
發表於 05-10-12 15:48 |只看該作者

Re: Help! The bun got pregnant!!!!

千其唔好咁笨呀!大拿拿幾萬蚊喎,隻衰野唔使做就有幾萬蚊落袋,點解要咁益佢,既然補錢比佢走都唔穩陣,就不如照用佢啦,起碼比左錢都有人用丫馬,就算佢點慢動作,佢都要完成工作,如果唔完成工作就係佢既失職,可以炒得的,你試想下,如果我地大住個肚返工唔做野,你估老細會唔會炒我地,只要有證據隻衰野食野唔做野,就算佢大肚又點,一樣都可以炒得,所以要一定記住裝cam呀!鏡頭之下,d工人係無所循形的.

隻衰野黑面唔出聲米好囉,十個月後佢個bb一出世就係黑面神咁對住佢一世,我信有胎教呢回事的,而且你阿哥d細路都大啦,唔需要個工人陪了,叫你阿哥成家當件衰野透明就得,仲要日日開開心心咁成家有傾有講,當無事發生,唔使理佢d面口,佢越係面黑,咁即代表佢越唔開心,呵呵呵!

大宅

積分: 3655

22#
發表於 05-10-12 17:28 |只看該作者

個工人擺明係搵著數啦。

不如你聯絡下 cat_house,睇下佢既經驗對你brother 有無幫助。你唔好信晒勞工處,佢地淨係會話比你聽,乜都比晒個工人,但又唔炒得,佢地係唔會幫到你嫁。你諗下,如果法律有漏洞,勞工處會唔會話你去利用個漏洞!多地聽下人地既經驗。

另外,即使比錢個工人走,梗係要佢話係自己辭職啦,要佢寫辭職信,簽名,打手指模,搵獨立第三者做證人,仲有最好錄影埋。

男爵府

積分: 7287

23#
發表於 05-10-12 17:45 |只看該作者

我都覺得唔好益個衰野,我覺得佢玩到咁寸,就算你比咗錢佢都未必肯走,講真,有得食有得住,錢又袋埋,你耐佢乜野河,所以我都同意裝cam留意佢一舉一動,仲要比張checklist要佢每日做妥晒d野﹝當然要reasonable,唔可以抹window o個d危險野啦,如果唔係佢整到,又屈鬼你阿哥,就真係有yun無路訴﹞,如果做唔妥,就出warning letter,labour law我唔熟,但係之前聽人講好似話出咗3封warning letter就乜都唔駛保﹝大肚我唔知係咪﹞,仲之要佢一日做到黑,等佢以為收錢唔駛做,唔好便宜佢呀...

翡翠宮

積分: 92832

2024年龍年勳章 2018復活節勳章 15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 畀面勳章 認識瑞士牛牛第一回 最關心BB問題熱投勳章 開心吸收勳章

24#
發表於 05-10-12 19:38 |只看該作者

我都讚成唔好咁便宜個賤人 :tongue: 同佢淚斗淚,睇佢冇人冇物,大住個肚忍得幾耐

珍珠宮

積分: 34919

25#
發表於 05-10-12 22:09 |只看該作者

tssm 寫道:
Geoffreymom,

叫你阿哥繼續用佢,因為大肚都可以做家務的,橫掂都要賠錢,點解唔用佢用到盡呢?至多唔叫佢抹窗.

叫你阿哥首先全屋裝鏡頭,每日都錄低個工人既工作,如有發現佢吞卜,即出warning letter,如果佢乍死話做唔到野,就叫佢出示醫生證明囉,睇一次醫生都好貴,睇下佢睇得幾多次,記得提你阿哥,佢係唔使負責佢產科既醫藥費的,你阿哥只要每月出糧比佢,其餘既錢就千其唔好出.

至於睡房問題,你阿哥唔使唔比房佢訓的,你阿哥只要唔比佢閂門訓就得,唔準閂門係唔犯法的,咁你阿哥就可以隨時都check到隻衰野既一舉一動了.

一於同隻衰野玩到底啦,隻衰野唔捱得好耐的,因為唔係香港既居民要係香港生仔,要用好多錢的,隨時要佢幾萬蚊,而佢個肚一日大過一日,佢仲急過你,見到肚佢隨時都上唔到機,到咁上下佢執返少少佢都會無鞋玩屐走的,一於同佢鬥長命啦.
如果個工人係咁既態度, 我都會同佢鬥, 反正小朋友都大大地.

洋房

積分: 395

26#
發表於 05-10-12 23:14 |只看該作者

無錯!玩殘佢,每日要佢做足十六個鐘,勞工處話工人每天要有8小休息 (無話連續), 咪叫佢半夜一點休息零晨五點起身, 然後下晝再俾埋嗰四粒鐘佢囉! 至於食物方面,我地只雖要提供「食物」, 無話一定要有飯有魚有菜, 白麵包都係食物,咪日日買磅方包佢送滚水囉!(我上個工人上勞工處告我話我要佢食公仔麵, 個半月食十次到,跟住個調解員話法列只喺話僱主要提供「食物」, 無話セ嘢食物,公仔麵都係食物! 無arm食就自己買外賣如要開爐煮嘢自己食$100一次!至於睡房咪唔好俾佢開冷氣/暖氣,掉咗張床褥囉,我地要提供床無話床褥喎!佢D衫要用手洗,如偷用洗衣機嘅一百蚊一機!偷食食物就逐樣計,唔好俾佢坐底,要佢企足十六個鐘!每日要佢在家揼釘仲要話俾佢聽呢個中國人嘅避忌!不但要佢落街買嘢每次買一樣!佢唔可以做粗重嘢嘛!有無車要洗?一日洗3次囉!玩殘佢囉! 有無木地板?逐件木打臘囉等佢踎多D,將衣櫃D衫倒曬出嚟全部再摺過!叫你brother唔好話做唔出一於同佢反轉豬肚!
With lots of loves....... Kristin :-D

洋房

積分: 197

27#
發表於 05-10-13 00:00 |只看該作者

CherylMommy, 比你笑c我啦. 不過真係好好橋. 我會提意個僱主要將呢個plan有意的比個工人知道, 睇怕個工人聽到都嚇到腳軟. 懂得見好就收吧.
講開又講, 我自己都面對往工人在年尾回鄉怕佢大肚番來的問題, 如今在香港做外佣僱主真係無保障.

CherylMommy 寫道:
無錯!玩殘佢,每日要佢做足十六個鐘,勞工處話工人每天要有8小休息 (無話連續), 咪叫佢半夜一點休息零晨五點起身, 然後下晝再俾埋嗰四粒鐘佢囉! 至於食物方面,我地只雖要提供「食物」, 無話一定要有飯有魚有菜, 白麵包都係食物,咪日日買磅方包佢送滚水囉!(我上個工人上勞工處告我話我要佢食公仔麵, 個半月食十次到,跟住個調解員話法列只喺話僱主要提供「食物」, 無話セ嘢食物,公仔麵都係食物! 無arm食就自己買外賣如要開爐煮嘢自己食$100一次!至於睡房咪唔好俾佢開冷氣/暖氣,掉咗張床褥囉,我地要提供床無話床褥喎!佢D衫要用手洗,如偷用洗衣機嘅一百蚊一機!偷食食物就逐樣計,唔好俾佢坐底,要佢企足十六個鐘!每日要佢在家揼釘仲要話俾佢聽呢個中國人嘅避忌!不但要佢落街買嘢每次買一樣!佢唔可以做粗重嘢嘛!有無車要洗?一日洗3次囉!玩殘佢囉! 有無木地板?逐件木打臘囉等佢踎多D,將衣櫃D衫倒曬出嚟全部再摺過!叫你brother唔好話做唔出一於同佢反轉豬肚!

洋房

28#
發表於 05-10-13 01:22 |只看該作者

無辨法!受佢哋氣太多!佢不仁我不義!俾我會同佢玩足十個月!

大宅

積分: 1869

29#
發表於 05-10-13 08:54 |只看該作者

Agree!

[quote]點解D工人甘衰, 但都無人幫我地D苦主呢
那時我為得到這孩子祈禱,上主就賞賜了我所懇求的,所以我現在把他獻於上主,他一生是屬於上主的。(撒上:27-28)你教導孩童應行的道路,待他老年時也不會離棄。(箴22:6)

男爵府

30#
發表於 05-10-13 09:14 |只看該作者

CherylMommy,

你真係勁,咁都比你諗到...但係其實咁樣剋薄法,佢可唔可以告個僱主呢??

不過,呢d賤人佢不仁我不仁,使鬼同佢客氣呀...如果我遇著呢d賤精,我一定會照辦煮碗慢慢同佢鬥,睇佢玩得幾耐。

大宅

積分: 2724

31#
發表於 05-10-13 09:25 |只看該作者

Geoffreymom,

其實您哥哥有没有人可以backup, I mean to check her work during the day time until she has gave birth to her child. 如他可以安排,那一定要同這個 ”天下弟一大賤” 玩到底,其間如有任何風吹草動,我們這一群 ”飽受蹂躪” 的醒目;萬能苦主一定可以想辦法對付 ”牠”.

不要為惡勢力底頭,同我地這一群精靈媽玩...未死過!

Have the labour law ready at the time your brother explain to her what they are going to do...such as give her $300 food allowance per month (as stated in the contract) but then she is not allow to eat any food stuff in the house, no cooking for her own food etc etc.

Replace her mattress with a picec of wood board and have her to hand wash all her own clothing are great idea - these are lawful; at least not stated in the contract. Cut everything not requested by law.

[size=x-large]其他媽咪的好提議,真是笑c我 but 又好 work wor.又上了一當保貴的課.我想我們會 ”光明’ 地支持你及您哥哥.
已代刪除

大宅

積分: 4108

32#
發表於 05-10-13 10:00 |只看該作者

CherylMommy,
我都比你笑c. I'd also consider the following points:
1. No matter what, install a camera first.
2. 日日買磅方包/公仔麵佢送滚水, 唔好俾佢開爐煮嘢自己食. Or , no food provided but only give $300 each month. If you find her steal your food, call police and kick her out immediately.
3. 掉咗張床褥 (good point), if she buy for herself, not allow worker to move in the new mattress.
4. Knock off the door of her room. If you wake up in the midnight, make as much noise as you can outside her room. My husband said he will consider move into the room as well (since no door)such that he will share the room with her. See if she can bear it.
5. Prepare a worklist, ask her to complete all tasks everyday. Check it everyday, if anything found not done (even properly), give her warning letter.

Threaten her that if she is dismissed for whatever reason, her working visa will be expired soon. And then if her tummy grow at the stage that can't get on the flight, she will need to give birth here in HK at foreigner's fee. She will not gain anything at the end.

新丁媽咪 寫道:
CherylMommy, 比你笑c我啦. 不過真係好好橋. 我會提意個僱主要將呢個plan有意的比個工人知道, 睇怕個工人聽到都嚇到腳軟. 懂得見好就收吧.
講開又講, 我自己都面對往工人在年尾回鄉怕佢大肚番來的問題, 如今在香港做外佣僱主真係無保障.

[quote]
CherylMommy 寫道:
[/quote]

男爵府

33#
發表於 05-10-13 10:45 |只看該作者

cat_house,
你講既第4點唔work架...佢可以告番僱主架...因為只可以同同性或細路share房,男人係唔可以同佢share房架...
不過...我好同意你地咁多位媽咪呢句,比300蚊佢叫佢自己攪掂食飯,講真,300蚊係香港地食一個月飯你都咪話唔死...哈哈...仲要唔比佢開爐火...我諗佢人都din...如果係咁...我諗佢一定要倒貼...到時抵佢死...

洋房

34#
發表於 05-10-13 10:54 |只看該作者

1. 裝眼仔先尤其係厨房睇住有無偷食或加料
2. 日日買磅方包/公仔麵好D,$5一日乘30日都係百五蚊,仲乜要益佢,
4. 如果張合約話個賓係小孩同房咁佢一陣又報警喎如果要同男僱主同房,費事俾佢屈,一陣訓着咗佢放男僱主隻手係佢度影埋相告你哋添呀!
5.最好唔好俾佢有嘢(証據)喺手,口頭叫佢做
出街食飯/飲茶叫埋佢去斟茶/企係門口等
如果係你提供shampoo/soap,買勞工皂佢洗囉,務求要作儘量用多D自己錢,佢地睇錢好重
初初馱仔好累傢,成日要訓傢,記得促佢蛇皇留底証據
P.S.周圍打聽吓賓妹馱仔有乜禁忌日日要佢做足囉
大家再諗諗點樣對付呢D無恥工人,係佢地迫到我地咁無良架!

大宅

積分: 2989

醒目開學勳章

35#
發表於 05-10-13 11:04 |只看該作者

係我就乜都唔使佢做,日日鎖佢係房度,每日只提供包比佢食.mattress一定冇,等佢訓得唔好.電都cut埋,唔好比佢係房煲電話.冷氣暖氣都冇,等到冬天佢咪知死.房燈都唔好安,費事佢晚上睇書.好似坐監咁,睇佢坐得幾耐.

大宅

36#
發表於 05-10-13 11:09 |只看該作者

BTW, remember to retrieve the key from her. Not allow her to leave home without permission. Let her out only on day off.

Lock the home phone with password.

別墅

積分: 731

37#
發表於 05-10-13 14:24 |只看該作者

Thanks for all your support to my brother and I am glad and proud to be a BK member. CherylMommy, your suggestions are great and very funny indeed. In fact, I have discussed all your suggestions with my brother:

1) Installing web-cam to spot her errors. Since my brother is a teacher and has no time to watch her during the day. If we use video-tape recorder, it means that he has to spend another hour in the night after the maid sleep to spot her errors, he cannot afford these hours cos he need lot of sleep hours. In fact, my brother knows well that she always “tun pok” in the daytime. Let me share her routine job now. My brother and sister-in-law usually leave home by 7am. The kids are attending PM class in same school and leave home at ~12pm. The maid will take them to school by MTR. It takes around 30-45mins for 1 way. She doesn’t cook lunch for kids cos she takes long time to cook and the food is nasty and kids prefer to buy lunch box. The maid will back by around 3pm (don know where she goes during the 2 hours from 1-3pm). The family will be back by around 7pm and have dinner and family time on their own. The maid mainly responsible for household chaos and prepare the dinner. She was alone and free from 1-7pm on weekdays. The family usually goes out on Sat and Sun for interest classes (for kids) and church services (for the family). They will only take afternoon nap even they are at home during weekends. I suppose there’s no better job in HK (or in the world) than that. Even so, can u imagine the house is so dirty that you can see cockroaches running across the living room in the daytime? So my brother said she can’t be lazier than now and so he does not bother to watch for her errors.
2) Re the food arrangement, since she is the one who buy food and prepare dinner for the family, if I give her $300 for not allowing her to eat our food, do u think that she will spend her money to buy food or she will steal money from the petty cash pool or “dai fu tau” more to get her food. You know, maids usually eat not much, this action will only mean she can earn $300 more a month.
3) To have someone supervise her at home. The only person available in my family is my mom but my brother is not dare to ask for her help any more cos she complained this maid for over 2 years and my brother still renewed her contract. My mom has made clear that she won’t help in this issue unless my nice/ nephew (i.e her grandkids) are in danger. My mom said “your brother deserves this”.
4) For other 淚斗淚 and 玩殘佢 actions like throw away the mattress, call her in the night etc., I am afraid that my brother’s family will lose more than the maid. She used to call police in the mid night whenever she feels my brother is doing something different or harmful to her. Although she may be warned by police for false reporting, it already caused a big hassle to the family for no sleep in that night. On the other hand, she can have plenty of sleep in the daytime when she is alone. To an extreme, she can even claim sick leave, she can easily get the doctor cert. cos she is pregnant.

After all, I think our ERs will be the loser in anyway. We have to work and earn our livings in the daytime, we won’t bother to have another battle with the maid who “tun pok” in the daytime and save the energy to deal with u in the night. On the other hand, as working couples, we really need someone to take care the household chaos and kids for us. The worse thing is the Labour Law protect them to such an extent that it is so easily to be abused.

Thanks for your patience to read through the long message

大宅

積分: 1178

38#
發表於 05-10-13 14:53 |只看該作者

Geoffreymom:

You and your brother are too nice. In your case, I really think that your brother should "show some color" to the maid. Otherwise, other maids may follow exactly what she is doing and other mothers here will be the next victims.

I have the following suggestions:
(1) If your mother does not want to help, hire a local domestic helper to be a "police." You can schedule some housework to the maid and ask the local domestic helper to monitor.

(2) For money for buying food. If you can catch her steal your money, that is probably a good news. You can send her to the police station right away! If you simply want to implement the food arrangement other mom suggested, from now on, she can only do shopping in the Park'N shop. Buy an octopus to her and allow her to use the octopus to check out only. You can trace every single penny she spends then.

(3) The maid calls the police because she knows your brother finds it very disturbing and takes it as her advantage. If I were him, I would call the police by myself whenever I suspect her stealing money etc. Just to show her that I have to right to call the police too. On the other hand, give her a warning letter whenever she asks the police to come without a very good reason. I would in fact report to the police that my life may be in danger since the maid always thinks I am not treating her well and I am afraid that she will try to hurt me.

大宅

39#
發表於 05-10-13 14:54 |只看該作者

I am sorry to tell that the comfort zone for your brother is just too much. He needs to change some of his habit to deal with this bitch. If he consider it is "a big hassle to the family" for no sleep in "that" night, and don't dare to spend some time to watch the video, I don't think he can do anything to the bitch. Then it is better to let it be and wait until the bitch give birth to the baby. Your brother may then need to take care of her baby after birth due to his 怕事.

Your mom is right and “your brother deserves this”.
Sorry to say so but that's the truth.

禁止訪問

積分: 6443

40#
發表於 05-10-13 14:59 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

首頁

尾頁

跳至