首頁

尾頁

洋房

積分: 122

21#
發表於 05-10-19 11:35 |只看該作者

Re: 大家同不同意,賓賓差亦不至於印印心膓那麼差...

CarChu 寫道:
基於常常有關傷害小主人,下降頭,同性戀及不誠實等行為大部份都是印印所為而有感而發.

大家意見如何呢?

同意, 我請個印印, 俾正價, 俾假期, 一樣唔惦.講大話, 做野求其, 懶, 成日想知僱主几時不在家.
我一向都自問對他們不差, 供應衣著, 食用, 說話客氣, 不過......無用. :cry:

別墅

積分: 731

22#
發表於 05-10-19 12:13 |只看該作者

Honestly, it’s a bit unfair for this statement. Do u recall that in most cases of “maid abuse”, the victims are Indo maid rather Bun? I know that most Indo maid are hired under different terms as compared to Bun, either lower pay or less holidays or even both. Most ERs choose Indo maid because of their obedient character as well as their ignorance to their protection under the HK Labour Law. Also, as they are lowly educated and can’t communicate well, they don’t know how or have no way to express their anger or helpless feeling when they are facing unfair or non-human treatments by ERs, the only way is to express is taking a revenge on those objects which can’t protect themselves like babies or elderly. I am not concurring with their actions but just think the situation will improve if we can treat them equally as if they are Bun and do not take advantage on their ignorance. The fact is the no. of Indo DH has increased and now the figure is very close to Bun, it means that more ERs are inclined to hire Yan and also tells that Yan is not as bad as we think. Those abuse cases are just counted examples.

After all, no matter for Bun or Yan, we have to be very conscious to the interactions between the maids and kids and closely monitor their performance so as to protect our families.

男爵府

積分: 7880

23#
發表於 05-10-19 12:18 |只看該作者

Re: 大家同不同意,賓賓差亦不至於印印心

Totally Agree

我以前睇過news, 亞印homesick, 居然係employer
屋企個哂衫架到自制"斷頭台" 跳樓加掛頸, 頂, 以後都唔駛哂衫, 死行遠D
亞印心地唔好, level 低, 報復性強, 請到個好的就你好彩,
否則攪到你一鑊熟! 亞bun 就求財即, 都有唔好,但未至
於兩敗俱傷, 損人不利己.
請人都係講彩數, 但民族性也要考慮.

大宅

積分: 2989

醒目開學勳章

24#
發表於 05-10-19 13:33 |只看該作者

賓賓亦有虐兒的.我之前個賓就是.一天佢放假回來,我大囡跟她入房,希望她能同佢玩.點知個賓就推我個囡埋牆,我睇下乜事,佢話係我個囡唔小心撞親.過多五至十分鐘後,今次就撞埋個櫃.又係話我個囡自己撞親.已經叫亞囡唔好再入房.過左一陣因我地冇睇實個囡,佢又入工人房.跟住又撞親.
妳話呀,邊有撞咁多次.實係個工人推佢埋去,因為我個囡阻住佢嘛.所以我都係炒左個賓,以後唔再請賓.轉請印.天曉得,印都唔係好得過賓好多. :-(

大宅

積分: 1133

25#
發表於 05-10-19 14:11 |只看該作者

我個印印仲哀, 浸日講大話兼陷害我個仔, 明明自己整欄左我衣櫃度門, 就專登叫我個仔去幫佢開柜, 好彩我個仔識講話係姐姐死都要佢幫佢開個柜, 我都知我個仔無端端點會去開我個柜, 講大話不特止, 仲想駕祸比我個仔

伯爵府

積分: 15050

26#
發表於 05-10-19 17:04 |只看該作者

Re: 大家同不同N,賓賓差亦不至於印印心

我絕對同意賓賓差都唔會對傷害D小朋友. 我有同我BUNBUN傾, 我覺得佢地既CULTURE同諗法同中國人好相似. 而且你對個BUNBUN好佢唔會對你太差.

複式洋房

積分: 449

27#
發表於 05-10-19 17:50 |只看該作者

點解菲菲會平均比印印心地好,我估同佢地的宗教信仰和國家文化有關。

菲律賓多數係天主教或基督教徒,所以普遍係會愛錫小朋友多點。另一方面女性係印尼地位好低,因此佢地對於虐待事件其實屢見不鮮(尤其是在農村裡)。所以「尊重」/「虐待」的定義未必同我地一樣。

當然這只是一般而言,一定有另類例子。事實上,如果以香港外籍傭工人口比例計算,其實菲傭虐待少主比印傭少好多。

所以我叫我的朋友,如果係囡一定要請菲菲,因為在部份印尼女性心目中,女性係無地位,好大機會,個印傭會唔錫個女仔。

以上是我個人意見,如不認同,請多多包涵。
囡囡最愛作弄我,叫我"貓貓 哈!哈!哈!"

別墅

積分: 588

28#
發表於 05-10-19 20:49 |只看該作者

遲吓唔知有冇其他國家既工人呢???
我個bun bun對住我亞b都成日同佢玩呀...
但唔知真定假...  因為bb太細,
未識表達

別墅

積分: 689

29#
發表於 05-10-20 13:29 |只看該作者

I totally agree your statement
Geoffreymom 寫道:
Honestly, it’s a bit unfair for this statement. Do u recall that in most cases of “maid abuse”, the victims are Indo maid rather Bun? I know that most Indo maid are hired under different terms as compared to Bun, either lower pay or less holidays or even both. Most ERs choose Indo maid because of their obedient character as well as their ignorance to their protection under the HK Labour Law. Also, as they are lowly educated and can’t communicate well, they don’t know how or have no way to express their anger or helpless feeling when they are facing unfair or non-human treatments by ERs, the only way is to express is taking a revenge on those objects which can’t protect themselves like babies or elderly. I am not concurring with their actions but just think the situation will improve if we can treat them equally as if they are Bun and do not take advantage on their ignorance. The fact is the no. of Indo DH has increased and now the figure is very close to Bun, it means that more ERs are inclined to hire Yan and also tells that Yan is not as bad as we think. Those abuse cases are just counted examples.

After all, no matter for Bun or Yan, we have to be very conscious to the interactions between the maids and kids and closely monitor their performance so as to protect our families.

民房

積分: 26

30#
發表於 05-10-20 15:59 |只看該作者

其實我覺得賓賓亦有好多係唔好ga..係幾年前..果時人人都係請賓賓...冇咩人用印印時...d賓賓既負面新聞咪又係好多..個個都話賓賓唔好..印印先會開始多人用...我覺得只不過係而家印妹多,咁負面新聞咪自然多la~
pang~pang~

別墅

積分: 681

31#
發表於 05-10-20 16:23 |只看該作者

MauMau said
--------------
所以我叫我的朋友,如果係囡一定要請菲菲,因為在部份印尼女性心目中,女性係無地位,好大機會,個印傭會唔錫個女仔。
--------------

I wish that I had read this line before I hired my new maid. When I was looking for a replacement of my BAD ex-印印, I wanted to 請菲菲 but was finally encouraged by the agent to hire 印印 due to limited choices of 菲菲, and my kids are 囡囡. The new maid
should come at the November, what should I aware?
Best Regards, Mrs Mak1997 :-P :-D

複式洋房

積分: 443

32#
發表於 05-10-20 16:48 |只看該作者

I agree with Geoffreymom. 其實真係好睇個工人本身心地, 好似我咁賓賓同印印都用個, 但係就遇過一個衰賓賓, 初時對我仔仔幾好, 但係點都諗唔到後來佢竟然為

別墅

積分: 689

33#
發表於 05-10-21 14:41 |只看該作者

唉! 唔好講賓賓定印印邊個好d,呢個世界上咩人都有,我地自己香港人都有唔好既人啦!所以遇到咩野人都係彩數黎架!

大宅

積分: 3655

34#
發表於 05-10-21 14:48 |只看該作者

小勤BB 寫道:

同意,外國人咪都有。我試過係金鐘見過一個外籍金髮既女子,推住架bb 車,個 bb 女喊扭計,個媽咪

男爵府

積分: 8716

35#
發表於 05-10-21 16:11 |只看該作者

小勤BB 寫道:

絕對同意,我試過有一晚

首頁

尾頁

跳至