發表於 06-1-23 15:20 |只看該作者

怎樣為未完約在港菲傭重新辦理合約&簽證?

如題。菲傭是否必須離境返回菲律賓,等待新簽證批出,才可來港?

男爵府

積分: 5972

2#
發表於 06-1-23 16:03 |只看該作者

Re: 怎樣為未完約在港菲傭重新辦理合約&簽證?

why you will employ maid who has not finished contract? Unless you really know her previous employer, otherwise I really think that most of them have some problems being terminated. Don't listen what's the agent and the maid said, even you can contact her ex-employer, comments might not be truth (unless the employer is your friend).

Paid money to the agent and agent will help you on applying the new visa. She should go back to Phillipine first unless her employer terminated her with special reasons (such as die/financial problem..).

別墅

積分: 680

3#
發表於 06-1-23 17:00 |只看該作者

Bascially, I would not consider maids who haven't finished contract in HK. But I urgently need a replacement now as my new Indo helper has quit.

I talked with her employer although she is not my friend. She is going to terminate the maid coz she won't be working and will stay at home to take care of the family. I found the maid via my sister's maid - they're going to the same church. So it has nothing to with any agent. After an interview, we found she is satisfactory and meets our expectation... Up till now, I don't have any other better choices. :-(

男爵府

積分: 5972

4#
發表於 06-1-23 17:41 |只看該作者

Do you know what's the reason of termination her employer inform the Immigration Department? If rules not changed, I remember that only 4 reasons that maid can stay in HK waiting for the new visa without going back (ie employer die/financial problem/not living in HK anymore/ and one forgot). Otherwise, maid needs to go back first in the meantime of waiting the issue of new visa.

I have also employed a terminated maid referred by someone else. At that time, I have applied her through agent. There is a service calls "Direct-hire" (ie not through agent for choosing maid and only need them for documentation issue). Not sure how to do it by ownself but I guess it might be quite difficult.

首頁

尾頁

跳至