跳至

首頁

尾頁

民房

積分: 15

1#
發表於 06-2-12 13:47 |只看該作者

點解喎!!

我囡囡已經就嚟7個月....我煲過幾次粥佢食,,但佢都係唔鍾意食,,又試過紅蘿蔔蛋黃..波菜..魚..蕃茄廋肉都係唔得佢歡心呀~~真係好難攪!! 有無媽咪都試過係咁呀??幫幫我啦..唔該))) :-|

別墅

積分: 872

2#
發表於 06-2-12 20:59 |只看該作者

Re: 點解喎!!

I don't know whether this helps - I previously gave my baby plain congee with vegetable and he refused to eat. So I bought a piece of Australian (hormone free) chicken breast (from citysuper and very expensive costs HK$50 for a piece of chicken breast) and made congee and fed it to baby with some choi sum puree (I did not give him the chicken meat yet) - he really liked it. I tasted the congee myself, it was very good, and my husband who likes to eat chicken very much ate the meat and said the chicken is very tasty. you may wanna try.

大宅

積分: 1227

3#
發表於 06-2-13 13:31 |只看該作者

I also tried the 廋肉congee (only use the 廋肉 soup to make congee, no 廋肉 inside). BB seems cannot accept it and eat like taking medicine.
queenielau922 寫道:
我囡囡已經就嚟7個月....我煲過幾次粥佢食,,但佢都係唔鍾意食,,又試過紅蘿蔔蛋黃..波菜..魚..蕃茄廋肉都係唔得佢歡心呀~~真係好難攪!! 有無媽咪都試過係咁呀??幫幫我啦..唔該))) :-|

別墅

積分: 761

4#
發表於 06-2-13 17:58 |只看該作者

When Tin Hang was six mths old, he didn't like congee / cereal as well, every time I feed him he cried and looking for milk....so I just stop few days, and use his spoon to feed him fruit / vegetable mix with water, let him get used to spoon feeding first. And when I'm eating fruit I will let him taste what I'm eating.

About 1 week later, I started again with cereal, he ate 3 combi bowl that time.

Now....everyday he eat about 1-1/2 combi bowl of cereal mix with vegetable, and tomorrow my mom will try to feed him congee again, see if he like it.

Hope my case helps!!

複式洋房

積分: 301

5#
發表於 06-2-14 15:28 |只看該作者

queenie,

BB咁細個就食咁多餸菜,ok嗎?不怕難消化? ?-(
我呀b以家都淨係食奶粉1號,2號都係每日餐,糊仔佢都係唔係日日都鐘意食!

queenielau922 寫道:
該用戶已被刪除

6#
發表於 06-2-14 17:17 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

複式洋房

積分: 138

7#
發表於 06-2-14 22:48 |只看該作者

據我所知,BB開始長牙時會鍾意『趙』東西,我地可以俾適量的蔬菜BB食,我個肥仔剛剛7個月大,我地由佢6個月大開始餵佢食吃紅蘿蔔、南瓜、西蘭花,將蔬菜蒸軟便可俾佢食﹗我地又俾佢食魚 (建議食一些肉質較軟的魚,例如﹕鱈魚、撻沙、青筋或黃花) 我地每次餵約莫2-3湯匙的份量。而家佢每晚都要埋枱一齊食飯架,當然梗係先餵飽佢啦﹗記住俾水佢飲呀,因為佢始終無牙仔,不能徹底將食物咬碎。

大宅

積分: 1948

8#
發表於 06-2-15 16:35 |只看該作者

queenielau922 寫道:

你有冇落salt??

子爵府

積分: 11552

9#
發表於 06-2-15 18:09 |只看該作者

我仔仔都係食好少粥仔 (無論用咩煲都無咩吸引力),一餐粥仔食 (2-3湯匙左右),要慢慢比佢試下。

複式洋房

積分: 138

10#
發表於 06-2-15 21:56 |只看該作者

No salt! Perhaps my son loves eating and so he eats whatever he is offered.

別墅

積分: 872

11#
發表於 06-2-16 11:08 |只看該作者

Absolutely no salt or any kind of seasoning!! Baby's kidney are too delicate to break down salt or seasoning, and you will harm baby's health if you add salt or seasoning. The natural taste in the food should be sufficient for babys.

首頁

尾頁

跳至