發表於 12-8-3 15:41 |顯示全部帖子

回覆:nativisn 的帖子

睇下政府要推大陸傭工時,大家會點講。

別墅

積分: 543

2#
發表於 12-8-3 16:01 |顯示全部帖子

回覆:dmchiu 的帖子

If a servant stays in HK long enough, like 10-15 years. Earned enough money to support her own living. Or even having kid growing up in HK. Should we consider citizen for her?

別墅

3#
發表於 12-8-3 16:06 |顯示全部帖子

回覆:sum-910 的帖子

According to immigration law of HK, not just about length of stay in HK. We should consider the applicant for citizenship can support his/her own living in HK(financially). ans did he/she got permanent living place in HK.
So I would say only a very small portion on servants meet these requirements.
The no of 150,000 is like a joke.

別墅

4#
發表於 12-8-3 16:16 |顯示全部帖子

回覆:kurocat 的帖子

As mentioned, the number of helpers who can fit those criteria will be very small. And as the criteria already included that they need to be able support their own living financially, they should not need or eligible for 綜援。

別墅

5#
發表於 12-8-3 17:55 |顯示全部帖子
回覆 kurocat 的帖子

Once again, only a very small portion of the 150,000 can meet those requirements.
Secondly, one of the requirements is to make sure they are able to support themselves financially. So the chance of them that need to apply for or able to meet the requirement of applying 綜援 is not high.

I personally had very bad experiences with helpers. And I just fired one last month because of theft. But that does not change my view that there might be some good ones who worked in HK for long enough period and who can meet all the mentioned requirements. I think they can be good citizens of HK.

I hate 雙非 very much as well but I won't mix them together with domestic helpers. As domestic helpers did help us quite a lot. Most of the 雙非 do not much good to HK and merely taking benefit from us.

首頁

尾頁

跳至