首頁

尾頁

侯爵府

積分: 24035

好媽媽勳章 大廚勳章

1#
發表於 06-4-7 10:13 |只看該作者

Yan Yan always compare me with her previous employer

This Yan comes from my friend's family. Surely she is pretty good at work or otherwise my friend won't recommend her to me. But her weakness is she loves talking all the time and is a busybody. As my friend is quite rich living a a house of 1,700sq ft (and mine is 1000), she keeps telling me all the time that my house is so small. At first, I thought she may not be adapted to a smaller house after moving from my friend's house to mine, so I told myself to forget and ignore it. But up to now (months already) she still keeps on saying this everyday and includes this point in any of her casual talk to me. She even told me last night, "one day I met an Indonesian living nearby who asked me if we live in a big flat as that maid knows we have 2 maids in a house. And I told her my employer's flat is indeed a very small one only." I wonder why she told me this. I know I can't change her thought and I wouldn't try to correct her by saying "this is not a small one la" as this is truly her personal thought , but she doesn't have to always remind me. I always respond with a smile only. Moreover, she tells me always that my friend (her previous employer) always buy expensive stuff in the house and even brouhgt her for overseas travelling too. I really have the feeling she looks down on my family. Also, she loves teliing me again and again she has many boyfriends in Indonesia dating her and these guys refused to date girlfriends next to her ...bla bla bla...how superior she is. And a lot more to prve that she is attractive. That's annoying. She treasures every chance to talk to me while both of us are sitting around to bring my bb girl to sleep during midnight which usually takes an hour and it is difficult to stop her talking.

Moms, if your were me, would you simply ask her to "shut up "???

伯爵府

積分: 15536

2#
發表於 06-4-7 10:27 |只看該作者

Re: Yan Yan always compare me with her previous employer

I will ask her to SHUT UP!

I am live in a flat at 658 sqft but actually only 450 sqft to move.

My yan only sleep on the upper deck bed in a small room and other areas were used for storage of BB stuff. But she still love the working place because she really love her job to earn money for her child in Indo.

There is no way she could comment about the size working area (it was mentioned in the employment contract).

But what I concern is, she always keep telling you how attractive she is.......... I don't think she will stable on her job, and finally get pregnant.

She is useless and testing you the bottom line.

BECAREFUL.

大宅

積分: 4108

3#
發表於 06-4-7 10:38 |只看該作者

If I were you, I should have already told her not to compare me with your previous employer on the first time she talked about it. You are right here in 1000 ft and if you are not happy, get out of my house and find another employer.

別墅

積分: 617

4#
發表於 06-4-7 10:42 |只看該作者

更係叫佢收聲啦!叫佢以後唔好將你同其他人比較,叫佢多做事少說話,唔好再講埋d廢話.

不過你都算好喇,個工人將你同佢前僱主比,我以前有d工人就將我間屋同佢鄉下間屋比,話佢鄉下間屋大過我間屋喎,既然咁富貴,咁我就請佢返祖家嘆世界囉!

大宅

積分: 1542

5#
發表於 06-4-7 10:46 |只看該作者

You can remind her she is a maid only. If she does not satisfy the current condition, ask her go back to Indo and to build a LARGE house. Actually, 1000 s.f. is not a small flat in HK. If I were you, I must fire her as fast as possible. Her strength is just to make comparsion. She will not happy in such a "SMALL" house.

大宅

積分: 1542

6#
發表於 06-4-7 10:50 |只看該作者

tssm,

我個印印又係咁,比張相我睇話佢印尼間屋有幾大,大過我間屋好多,我睇完就算,費事理佢,咁富貴,唔使係香港做工人啦,同我講咁多其實想暗示叫我比少d野佢做或者唔可以話佢,因為佢有"後台"。

複式洋房

積分: 454

7#
發表於 06-4-7 11:17 |只看該作者

Told her, she is lucky to work in a 'small' house. Cleansing workload is less. If she doesn't like to work in a small house, tell her go away to find another employer with 2000ft big house.

侯爵府

好媽媽勳章 大廚勳章

8#
發表於 06-4-7 11:24 |只看該作者

YYB and tssm,

My yan also compared her house with mine too and told me how large it is. But to me, I think one should be humble and conservative enough not to argue on such points with Yan. They will never be convinced even if I explain to her why my house is smaller than some others and how the condition can be in other families. I think it is because of their education background ( you know they have not much education) and culture which makes them talk in such impolite manner and so discontented and they can never improve their mind.

大宅

積分: 1766

9#
發表於 06-4-7 11:47 |只看該作者

如果我係你, 我會同佢話: 我以前都有好多boyfriend,
先生追求o左我好耐, 2years, 有o甘大作o甘大.,
不過我樣好係其次, 因為我個人知足 & 唔鍾意同人比較.....
比d說話佢聽 ~

大宅

積分: 1069

10#
發表於 06-4-7 15:17 |只看該作者

I will ask her either "Shut Up" or " Going back to Indonesia!

侯爵府

好媽媽勳章 大廚勳章

11#
發表於 06-4-7 17:15 |只看該作者

celinapang 寫道:
如果我係你, 我會同佢話: 我以前都有好多boyfriend,
先生追求o左我好耐, 2years, 有o甘大作o甘大.,
不過我樣好係其次, 因為我個人知足 & 唔鍾意同人比較.....
比d說話佢聽 ~

Celinapang,

WOrds like 知足 or 唔鍾意同人比較 are too complicated la! My Yan won't understand . I think even in their mothertone or dictionary they don't have such words loh! "Blow her not up" cus they won't be 知足 and always 同人比較. I'd better simply shut her up la! Thanks for your advise.

首頁

尾頁

跳至