首頁

尾頁

洋房

積分: 81

21#
發表於 06-6-26 12:55 |只看該作者

Re: 想玩yoga,各位有無好介紹

jesswm,
I also attend Kelley' funky dance last summer. I really want to join this summer but it's quite expensive for 8 lesson/mth. So I want to try hot yoga.

jesswm 寫道:
Hi patsyng,

I attend one lesson today, I feel that is funny, I will keep on joining the couse for one month(twice a week).

洋房

22#
發表於 06-6-26 13:55 |只看該作者

I will go for trial 高溫瑜伽 tomorrow night at bikiram yoga. . Will be share later.

pigpiggirl 寫道:
我今日同朋友去左尖沙咀間 bikram yoga 試玩高溫瑜伽, 感覺好好, 好 relax, 最後都報左名打算 keep 住玩, $498/月, 每個月十堂, 但一定要簽一年.........希望我會堅持啦 [/quote]

禁止訪問

積分: 7181

畀面勳章

23#
發表於 06-6-26 14:16 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

子爵府

積分: 14373

畀面勳章 BK Milk勳章

24#
發表於 06-6-26 16:34 |只看該作者

Hi patsyng,

但hot yoga 平均室內温度係37°度,妳會大量流汗,妳要不段飲水,和如果太多人在同一地方呼同吸,空氣會否混濁呢?点解唔玩淨係純yoga(唔高温)呢?(我個人意見咋)!

jesswm

[size=small]Jesswm

別墅

積分: 961

25#
發表於 06-6-26 17:01 |只看該作者

jesswm 寫道:
Hi 楊桃,

係太子花墟林佩佩果間呀,但上星期六嗰日我跳完後,真係好開心同felt度,衭頭都鬆咗啲,可能係岀一身汗嘅原固啦,我五年前生完個女,肥倒買衭都買唔度,後尾要買second hand 嘅袂着,唔係型而係念住究大條,着34腰都着倒好貼,味啲起心肝去减肥,什麼方法都試過,不論吃藥、揸減肥膏,總之有人話work嘅我就試,最後去修身堂用咗兩個半月减咗二十幾磅,keep倒而家,不過復活節嗰排,同兩個Friend去咗泰國,放肆咗肥番,本來去做M6可以減番個身型,但都係訓係度,用部機埋減,唔似得自己旭埋减咁建康,我會跳一個月試吓,適應嘅話會keep住跳。;-P

jesswm

Hi Jesswm,

睇見你話去過修身堂度減咗二十幾磅都係好吸引, 想請問一下你一共用咗幾錢先減到二十幾磅呀同埋佢係用乜野方法去同你減要唔要食藥同埋"介"口架.
Ah B

洋房

26#
發表於 06-6-26 17:03 |只看該作者

jesswm,

Thanks for your remind. I have experience in Funky dance. So the temp. should be ok. Hot yoga can keep fit ma. I get fatter and fatter now.

jesswm 寫道:
Hi patsyng,

但hot yoga 平均室內温度係37°度,妳會大量流汗,妳要不段飲水,和如果太多人在同一地方呼同吸,空氣會否混濁呢?点解唔玩淨係純yoga(唔高温)呢?(我個人意見咋)!

jesswm
:-(

子爵府

畀面勳章 BK Milk勳章

27#
發表於 06-6-26 18:15 |只看該作者

Hi BB6392,

用咗大約三萬元,呃老公話兩萬(做一年免息分期),用兩個半月時間,中、西藥、營養師和做機,全程有個補母監察住妳,每兩日打電話問妳有無亂食嘢,到後期做機,覺得小腿減得吋數唔埋想,因為簽約講明邊part要减幾多,得唔倒效果,好唔開心,後尾同張玉珊秘書投訴,唸住算味死就死啦,話你估我唔知你老板係咩人呀?唔驚放火燒屋呀?点知佢秘書話打開門口做生意唔會咁o既,同老板商量先。
後來送多5堂比我。
我覺得如果要去修身,就要去俢身堂。
各位靚媽,如果有咩想分享,請不要介意,請在星期一至五office hours先問我。
因為我打字打得慢,公司先有手寫板。

jesswm :-P
[size=small]Jesswm

大宅

積分: 1054

28#
發表於 06-6-27 16:45 |只看該作者

jesswm,

我好想學純yoga,但唔知邊到有得學和好唔好
妳可否介紹邊"樹"學會好及價錢合理

Many thanks

jesswm 寫道:
Hi patsyng,

jesswm

大宅

29#
發表於 06-6-27 16:47 |只看該作者

patsyng,

"Funky dance"係咩野呀
可否解釋

thanks

patsyng 寫道:
jesswm,

Thanks for your remind. I have experience in Funky dance. So the temp. should be ok. Hot yoga can keep fit ma. I get fatter and fatter now.

珍珠宮

積分: 48200

畀面勳章

30#
發表於 06-6-27 17:04 |只看該作者

I have tried Planet Yoga, Pure and Living Yoga during these two years I love to do Hot Yoga because the feeling is so good

I still have 5 months contract with Living Yoga, however, I will like to join the dancing class at Myoga. Is there any member at Myoga? Please share your feelings about Myoga

翡翠宮

積分: 75475

31#
發表於 06-6-27 17:24 |只看該作者

[quote]
waiwaimummy 寫道:
patsyng,

"Funky dance"係咩野呀
可否解釋

thanks[quote]

waiwaimummy,
####y dance 其實同跳 aerobic 差唔多, 都係播住啲快歌起勢咁跳, 啲舞步就全力集中响修身修緊既部位, 同埋响冇冷氣既情況下跳既, 等你可以出一身汗咁囉...

翡翠宮

積分: 75475

32#
發表於 06-6-27 17:26 |只看該作者

SandyWu 寫道:
I have tried Planet Yoga, Pure and Living Yoga during these two years I love to do Hot Yoga because the feeling is so good

I still have 5 months contract with Living Yoga, however, I will like to join the dancing class at Myoga. Is there any member at Myoga? Please share your feelings about Myoga

SandyWu,
我想問下 Planet Yoya, Pure 同 Myoga 呢三間有咩分別呀, 邊間你覺得好啲呀??

子爵府

畀面勳章 BK Milk勳章

33#
發表於 06-6-27 17:48 |只看該作者

Hi waiwaimummy,

我明天8点正就會係葵青劇院,跟一個叫方輝嘅亞sir學 yoga,我已跟佢差不多兩年,但最近佢在旺角開咗間分校(正校在元朗),基本上一至日都有班,因佢成家人都教 yoga,但通常啲人鍾意跟佢(因佢比佢太太會教得多啲 瑜珈式子),佢收每個月$250.00/4堂,每堂兩小時,我通常一交就交半年(因有Discond),即係$250x6 8折 = $1200.00,但元朗同旺角是否一樣,就唔知,妳去我先前在文中提供嘅綱址望吓啦,我去跳 Funky dance 啦,再有疑問,明天再傾,都係嗰句,因我打字慢,而屋企無手寫板,要返工至可以覆!

jesswm
[size=small]Jesswm

子爵府

畀面勳章 BK Milk勳章

34#
發表於 06-6-27 17:54 |只看該作者

Hi waiwaimummy,

請上這綱址望下啦www.yogaofhk.com

jesswm
[size=small]Jesswm

珍珠宮

畀面勳章

35#
發表於 06-6-28 11:01 |只看該作者

I took the yoga class at Planet one year ago, it locates at Central, however, there are lots of restriction such as you need to cancel the class four hours before, otherwise, you have to show up at the Centre to cancel the class. It is not convenient to me because I am working and living in Kowloon side :-( The instructors were quite good (lots of Indian instructors). Then, I change to Pure to start (TST). The hot class is good but there are lots of students. I took the plan of $1,088 every month. It is quite expensive (because I did not want to bound by contract). So finally I change to play at Living Yoga at $536 per month for one year contract. The environment of Living Yoga is Ok for me. But when comparing with Planet and Pure, Living is just meet the pass level So I now thinking about to play at Myoga because they have dancing class and the location is better for me

I hope the above will help you to make your mind
楊桃 寫道:
[quote]
SandyWu 寫道:

SandyWu,
我想問下 Planet Yoya, Pure 同 Myoga 呢三間有咩分別呀, 邊間你覺得好啲呀??[/quote]

子爵府

畀面勳章 BK Milk勳章

36#
發表於 06-6-28 11:09 |只看該作者

Hi waiwaimummy,

我明天8点正就會係葵青劇院,跟一個叫方輝嘅亞sir學 yoga,我已跟佢差不多兩年,但最近佢在旺角開咗間分校(正校在元朗),基本上一至日都有班,因佢成家人都教 yoga,但通常啲人鍾意跟佢(因佢比佢太太會教得多啲 瑜珈式子),佢收每個月$250.00/4堂,每堂兩小時,我通常一交就交半年(因有Discond),即係$250x6 8折 = $1200.00,但元朗同旺角是否一樣,就唔知,妳去我先前在文中提供嘅綱址望吓啦,我去跳 Funky dance 啦,再有疑問,明天再傾,都係嗰句,因我打字慢,而屋企無手寫板,要返工至可以覆!

jesswm

[size=small]Jesswm

大宅

37#
發表於 06-6-28 11:23 |只看該作者

SandyWu,

妳有沒有問過Myoga幾多錢一個月呀

[quote]
SandyWu 寫道:
I took the yoga class at Planet one year ago, it locates at Central, however, there are lots of restriction such as you need to cancel the class four hours before, otherwise, you have to show up at the Centre to cancel the class. It is not convenient to me because I am working and living in Kowloon side :-( The instructors were quite good (lots of Indian instructors). Then, I change to Pure to start (TST). The hot class is good but there are lots of students. I took the plan of $1,088 every month. It is quite expensive (because I did not want to bound by contract). So finally I change to play at Living Yoga at $536 per month for one year contract. The environment of Living Yoga is Ok for me. But when comparing with Planet and Pure, Living is just meet the pass level So I now thinking about to play at Myoga because they have dancing class and the location is better for me

I hope the above will help you to make your mind
[quote]

珍珠宮

畀面勳章

38#
發表於 06-6-28 12:29 |只看該作者

waiwaimummy,

I went to Myoga to play Hot yesterday. They need to pay $688 for registration fee and $688 per month for one year contract. You can call them to ask for more details

洋房

39#
發表於 06-6-28 13:27 |只看該作者

係呀, 就係咁,不過幾好玩ga.當你跟到miss的動作,會好開心ga.
本來我想繼續玩,但係都幾貴,所以昨日JOIN咗BIRKAM HOT YOGA, $498/mth 10 lesson for 1 year contract.

楊桃 寫道:
[quote]
waiwaimummy 寫道:
patsyng,

"Funky dance"係咩野呀
可否解釋

thanks[quote]

waiwaimummy,
####y dance 其實同跳 aerobic 差唔多, 都係播住啲快歌起勢咁跳, 啲舞步就全力集中响修身修緊既部位, 同埋响冇冷氣既情況下跳既, 等你可以出一身汗咁囉...

洋房

40#
發表於 06-6-28 13:35 |只看該作者

SandyWu,

Can I know the contact No. or website ? I'm interesting in their dancing class.

Thanks.

SandyWu 寫道:
waiwaimummy,

I went to Myoga to play Hot yesterday. They need to pay $688 for registration fee and $688 per month for one year contract. You can call them to ask for more details

首頁

尾頁

跳至