跳至

首頁

尾頁

別墅

積分: 703

1#
發表於 06-7-7 14:47 |只看該作者

Do you find time pass slowly?

Starting from the date that I knew I had the bb, the time pass so slowly. I count day by day and it's still only 17 weeks and a bit.... My tummy is not growing fast like others....so ...that worries me... :cry:

大宅

積分: 3947

2#
發表於 06-7-7 20:48 |只看該作者

Re: Do you find time pass slowly?

咦~~我都咁覺得喎~~
我都係15weeks多一d`~!

別墅

3#
發表於 06-7-7 21:33 |只看該作者

I wish it gets to December quicker....

大宅

積分: 3947

4#
發表於 06-7-7 22:33 |只看該作者

yes~~~~~~!!!!

複式洋房

積分: 437

5#
發表於 06-7-7 23:35 |只看該作者

Agreed with snoopy123!!!!!

複式洋房

積分: 264

6#
發表於 06-7-8 11:09 |只看該作者

我都想bb快d長大, 佢都18weeks啦, 不過我個肚仲係細細個,冇人地禁大, 唔知佢第時會唔會係細細粒果d呢???

子爵府

積分: 12441

2018復活節勳章

7#
發表於 06-7-8 11:20 |只看該作者

Snoopy,

Being pregancy is a very special process and I really find it very enjoyable even I am now having my second baby.

Later when it comes closer to Expected Due Day, you will hope time pass slow as you want to have the baby with you some more time. Remember after I gave birth to my first son, I suffenly felt I have lost some part of my body.

If it is your first baby, your tummy will only grow fast starting from fifth/sixth months. Don't worry! It is not necessarily to compare the size of your tummy to others.

When I had my first son, my tummy was always smaller than others and only grew very slowly at the begining and only significantly bigger from sixth month. Maybe I was originally very slim - just 106lbs / 5'5' . When I gave birth, I am 140lbs. My baby is 6 1/2 lbs. I think his weight is OK.

For my colleague she was also pregant but 4 month later than me. She is originally a little bit fat and her tummy grows very fast very early. She gained up to 40-50lbs. And her baby girl is just about 6 1/4 lbs.

So, enjoy everyday with your baby!!

別墅

8#
發表於 06-7-10 10:11 |只看該作者

Thank you bongbongmum of your comment.... I thought so, well, I should say that I would like it gets to 6 months sooner so everybody noticed that I am pregnant... :tongue:

When I am taking MTR/bus, people was starring at me and I can imagine that they are thinking whether I am pregnant or having a big tummy... it's quite embarrasiing...plus I couldn't feel the bb moving yet so both my husband and I have not got a very strong pregnancy feeling....and that's why I would like the time go faster....

大宅

積分: 1191

9#
發表於 06-7-10 14:42 |只看該作者

snoopy123, i have a same feeling same you. I want the time can run faster. Same feeling when I take MTR / Bus from the others.

But I know when the time is close to the due date, I should hope he/she can stay with me. (same bongbongmum's comment)

If you couldnt feel your baby big movement now. Have you taken some u/s photos? If so, you could share these photos together with you hubby. It is very interesting.

When I was not yet feel my bb movement, I started to talk with her. May be you think I get mad. I talk to her, when can mummy feel your movement, are you hearing me? ..... Not sure whether this is the fact or not. I felt her movement at around 16weeks. that so many people said this is quite early for the 1st time preganant.

I am also trying to enjoy this time even though I am always sick with headache and vomit.

you could feel you bb big movement soon. :mrgreen:

首頁

尾頁

跳至