首頁

尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 335

21#
發表於 06-8-8 14:02 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 請問有無人食月見草油改善濕疹?

Dear Boliviaisrael,

Yes. I always go to see this website 'cause it has a lot of knowledge here. Thank you for your sharing.

Karren Choi (twin boys' mom)

複式洋房

22#
發表於 06-8-8 23:15 |顯示全部帖子

Dear 心雨,

I have PM to you. You can check your PM and call me if necessary. Please make sure your niece cannot have too tasetful food 'cause it is not good for 濕疹.

複式洋房

23#
發表於 06-8-8 23:22 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Cheungcheung,

Yes. She is a busy mom. Not only you, even it's so hard for me to call her sometimes. But I always leave down my message to her mobile phone or when she sees my display phone no. then she will call me back when she's available. Have you left down your message or phone call to her mail box? Or if you don't mind, please PM your phone no. to me so I help you to find her.

One of my twin had bu bu problem yesterday, but thank God he can bu bu now. He is the younger one but he doesn't like to drink more water. It's so hard for me to feed him. Not like his elder brother, the elder one likes to drink more water so his bu bu has no problem.

It's so hard to be a twins mom, especailly for twin boys. Share with me when you have time.

複式洋房

24#
發表於 06-8-9 14:14 |顯示全部帖子

Dear minatabo,

I'm sorry to hear that your husband also suffered from this difficult disease. As far as I know from my friend, her family (her daughter and her brother) got this disease for many years and tried whatever Chinese/western medicine and also consulted Chinese/western doctors too but there has been no any improvement, contrastly it is going to be worse than before especially using western medicine.

Since my friend is a full time working mom, sometimes it's not easy to find her to get information immediately. And I know today is the outcome of F.5 examination, so she must be very busy too. If you don't mind, you can call her (see my PM) or leave down your phone no. (pls PM to me) so I tell her to give you information immediately once she settles down her things. She is very nice 'cause she has helped many people to improve this disease. She will share her experience with you.

Therefore, don't worry about this disease. It must be improved. And there is no any evidence for this disease affecting giving birth. I really hope you will have the cute baby/babies soon. I am a Christian, trust God and HE will give the best to you if you trust and pray HIM too.

My twin boys were born in Jan. 06. So I am a 0601 mom. I am a bank clerk working for internal operations. How about you? Share with me if you have time.

God Bless You and your family,

minatabo 寫道:
Hi Karrenchoi,

your twin boy so cute .............. I also want to have a twin in the near future.

would you please also PM me the details of everything which can improve濕疹, my husband has this for over 4 years and he has already eat the chinese herbals over 1 years. Recently we are planning to have a baby but not bingo,we are not sure it is afftected by his illness. He is very serious before but a little bit improve this half year.

Thank you very much for your help and wishing you all the best

複式洋房

25#
發表於 06-8-9 14:23 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Mrs. Cheung,

This afternoon I just called my friend and I know from her because his son is F.5 student so these 2 days she is busy with her job and busy with finding school for his son (especially today 'cause today is the outcome of F.5 examination). She said she knows you are Mrs. Cheung and she will call you and give you all the information tonight or tomorrow. She said sorry to you too.

複式洋房

26#
發表於 06-8-9 15:51 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Christy Mama,

Because I don't have the aloe product all information with me now, would you please PM your phone number so I can tell her to submit to you. Or if you are not convenient, please call her (see PM) so she can also provide with you too.

Hope this set of product can improve your daugther and nephew too.

複式洋房

27#
發表於 06-8-9 18:36 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Christy Mama,

Sorry! Since I'm afraid if I have PM to you, please confirm receipt. Thank you.

複式洋房

28#
發表於 06-8-9 22:23 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Mrs. Cheung,

Okay. I really hope it will not rain heavily. And I hope all people who suffered from 濕疹 can be cured.

cheungcheung 寫道:
karenchoi
我已經call ms. lee ,聽日希望唔好落大雨,等我上去睇下乜野product,希望可以幫倒我先生

複式洋房

29#
發表於 06-8-10 19:08 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Mrs. Cheung,

My friend talked to me this noon and she said you would see her. So you can direct ask her then it's okay. She is nice to help you.

複式洋房

30#
發表於 06-8-10 23:26 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Minatabo,

Hi! Please calm down first. Nothing cannot be solved in this world. In fact, it is not the end of the world. Don't worry! Be brave to face the difficultiies in front of us. Actually, my friend's daughter and her brother even has been this disease for many years. And they also consulted different Chinese/western doctors and had been trying different Chinese/western medicine, cream ... etc but in fact it could not help them a lot. But they are willing to try, at least it is not medicine and not harmful for body/health. And finally they are now okay without need to see doctors or take medicine again. Although my family do not suffer from this disease, I can see many moms whose family member or her another half is also in pain in everyone mom's mind.

I understand your husband's mood. Of course no one is happy if he is painful in his life. But as a wife, you should be more brave to help him and give support to him. Don't do the foolish things. Pray God and He will listen to our prayers. We will pray for you too. Call me if you are available. See my PM. Thanks.

God loves everybody including you and your husband.

minatabo 寫道:
Dear Karrenchoi,

Thanks for your detailed reply and also your prayer. Sometimes when I feel upset, i also pray for the God and hope he could listen to me. ............but it seems that not much feedback so far (sorry, actually i'm not a christian at all)

Regarding my husband, i noted that 濕疹would not affect for having a babies but the problem is both of us are unhappy with that and also his situation is rather serious. Both of us can't sleep well at night but nothing can do.

I always refer him some doctor but at first it is happy to get good result, when sometimes go on, it is not much improve, alway like that. He has already quit eating seafood, sweet, salted food over one year. His emotion also getting poor but of course i must try to adopt him. I can sacrifice anything even my life to make me recover............

:-(

複式洋房

31#
發表於 06-8-11 14:46 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Minatabo,

Hi! Per my yesterday's message to you, I already PM to you. Please check, thanks.

複式洋房

32#
發表於 06-8-13 07:53 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Cheungcheung,

Good Morning! Sorry to reply to you so late.

I really hope she can help your husband for the 濕疹.

My young twin has been fever for 2 days. I took him to see the doctor the day before yesterday. The doctor said he may be growing up (now he is 7 months old). But may I ask you a question: Is it normal if a baby has fever just for growing up? Thank you for your sharing first.

God Bless you and your family!

複式洋房

33#
發表於 06-8-13 08:26 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Minatabo,

Good Morning! Sorry to reply to you late.

Since my younger twin has been fever for 2 days, but thank God he is now better and seems to recover. So later I will bring my twins to go to church for worship. If you don't mind, would you please call me after 12:30pm, hope you understand 'cause I can't talk on phone during worship at church.

For your husband, please be brave and I believe God will bless him. I really hope in this difficult time you can depend on God and He will walk with you to overcome the difficulties in front of you and your husband.

In fact, in our lives, we need to face and overcome any difficulites. For me, I have passed many difficulties. At first I had no any confidence, but after praying, God will help me and I know HE is walking with me as long as we have confidence in HIM not in myself.

May I share with you the following if you have bible:-

讀  經:路加福音8章4-15節
金  句:「上帝的道是活潑的,是有功效的。」(希伯來書4章12節)

有個孩子住在孤兒院裡,但是他不喜歡這個地方,活得痛苦不堪。他十分的叛逆、過著痛苦的生活,最後他從孤兒院逃走了。在逃走時他還帶著一本保姆送給他的聖經。
  幾年之後,這個年輕人回到了當初離開的地方,並告訴那裡的人,在離開孤兒院之後他開始讀聖經。他說:「現在我願意接受耶穌。」聽到的人都非常驚訝。
  聖經真是一本奇妙的書!一位心靈受了創傷、悲苦不堪的年輕人讀了它,上帝的聖靈就透過這本聖經,讓他明白自己需要上帝的救贖。
  聖經所提供的,正是我們的世界所需要的。人們需要聖經中帶來安慰、希望、潔淨和喜樂的話語,並從中發現基督拯救的佳音。
  並不是每一個讀上帝話語的人都會回歸基督,耶穌在撒種的比喻中明白地指出這一點(路加福音8章4∼15節)。我們要播種上帝話語的種子,但我們無法決定誰會接受它,我們的職責是撒下種子。
  或許你一直想找個好的見證,作為傳福音的工具,卻沒有想到上帝的話語就是你所尋找的。何不送一本聖經給你想向他傳福音的人?看看會發生什麼事,他們將會被聖經所改變。JDB

世上最偉大的書就是聖經,
其中的話語真實且激勵人心,
有人曾以輕蔑的態度讀它,
卻發現自己生命得到改變和更新。Byer

上帝的話語是箭,從不曾錯失它的目標。

Hope the above sharing will be helpful to you and please depend on God continuously.

Share with me if you want.

Okay, I am now preparing to go to church. Talk to you later. Bye, bye!!

God Bless You and your husband!

複式洋房

34#
發表於 06-8-14 15:07 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Lyan,

This Friday I will go to my friend's office to get the aloe product information how to improve 濕疹 because some moms/ladies would like to understand. Since I don't have fax machine at my home, I have to go by myself. If you have time, you can call me so I can go with you.

複式洋房

35#
發表於 06-8-14 17:10 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Lyan,

Sorry! As you know and talked to you before, I cannot use phone to call outside for private things unless there is any emergency (I hope I won't). Since my working bank closes at 5:30 pm and I usually leave at 6:30pm. So I'll call you after 6:30pm.

Also, originally I planned to go to my friend's office to get the aloe information and direct ask her as some of my friends also want to try. It is because my friend used different brands of aloe product before and she knows different advantage/disadvantage 'cause different brands of aloe product has different usages for different stanard of 濕疹 and also for different age is totally different (sorry for my poor English expression making you get confused 'cause I don't know how to type Chinese characters you know).

Therefore, my friend will explain clearly to me when I have time. In addition, since I don't have fax machine at my home, even if several pages of information I can't get unless she submits to me direct. Hope you understand.

複式洋房

36#
發表於 06-8-18 14:57 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Lyan,

Hi! Today I'll take my young twin to have a regular body check. Afterwards, I'll see if it is availble to go to my friend's office to get the information how to improve 濕疹 using different aloe products. I'll reply to you once I get.

By the way, I've asked my friend. For your question, since there is no sample for you, but she is willing to give you a 30-day guarantee if you're not satisfied with the aloe product, for details you can ask her direct. Thanks.

Hope the above information is helpful to you. Okay, I'm going to leave now to take my twins outside, chat with you later.

God Bless You!

複式洋房

37#
發表於 06-8-19 12:50 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Lyan,

Sorry! As I mentioned before, since I don't want to involve in any sales/pricing, would you mind calling her direct. I think it is more convenient and you'll get the full details from her. Just like another mom using for her baby girl (7 months) now, her daughter's reaction is very positive and getting better, you can ask the consultant how to teach her to use for her baby girl. Thanks for your understanding.

God Bless!

KarrenChoi (twin boys' mom)

複式洋房

38#
發表於 06-8-22 15:40 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Lyan,

Hi! How are you? Please call me after work 'cause my friends's office probably move. For the aloe product for 30-day guarantee, you can ask her directly. Thanks.

God Bless.

首頁

尾頁

跳至