delete

million thanks

民房

積分: 49

2#
發表於 06-7-26 20:56 |只看該作者

Re: any one had a ex-helper name call DONNA

Hello,

I think Iwas her ex-employer. She is a very bad girl.

If you want to know more. please kinldy e-mail your contact to me. I will call you back soon.

大宅

積分: 4912

3#
發表於 06-7-26 21:02 |只看該作者

STYLISH
thanks
please check pm

民房

積分: 49

4#
發表於 06-7-26 21:03 |只看該作者

Dear Mattew Mama,

Please e-mail your contact to me.

[email protected]

大宅

積分: 2724

5#
發表於 06-7-26 21:05 |只看該作者

I was her ex employer. She is smart but only after I fire her, we had horrible experience with her during her stay with us. Don't let her face and her English fools you.

By the way, she now has court case with her. Did you get her info from Top Servxxxx?
已代刪除

大宅

積分: 4912

6#
發表於 06-7-26 21:09 |只看該作者

can u tell me more about her?

大宅

7#
發表於 06-7-26 22:11 |只看該作者

Hi Stylish,

Are you sure this Donna worked for you before, because I just terminate her on the 7th this month. While I was having a phone interview several months ago she said she never come to Hong Kong before. Can we share so that we could give Mathewmon and other BK mons an updates. This seems a really new case on how bad Philippino helper cheat HK employer.

STYLISH 寫道:
Hello,

I think Iwas her ex-employer. She is a very bad girl.

If you want to know more. please kinldy e-mail your contact to me. I will call you back soon.
已代刪除

大宅

8#
發表於 06-7-26 22:23 |只看該作者

Dear Matthew_mama,

It seems that this case is getting pretty interesting, I am just wondering if she worked for stylish before because I just wanted to find out how much more she cheat us.

What a horrible world, could you give me a call when you have time to discuss about the mistery...to show my purity, I would be happy to show you the evidence such as the contract.

I simply wanted to find out more about how much more tricks would domestic helper will play.

STYLISH: Hope we can communicate so that we find out more about his misterious case.

已代刪除

首頁

尾頁

跳至