首頁

尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 304

1#
發表於 06-8-4 23:55 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 濕疹有救

Hi yiuman,

我先生都有濕疹好耐,全身都有疹,都看了很中醫,時好時唔好,但已食了一年中藥都係痳痳,想問你先生本身濕疹是否很嚴重?我們都有經驗當一轉中醫早期反應較後,之後就不大有反應,請求比"dor" d 資料, many thanks

複式洋房

2#
發表於 06-8-5 23:40 |顯示全部帖子

Dear yiuman,

Many thanks for your reply and may be i will ask my husband to try him later. Wishing both your husband and son get well soon!! (also my husband la.......)

yiuman 寫道:
minatabo,
濕疹真是纏綿難癒的慢性病,我老公年青到而家有10病程,醫師話要睇個人體質,連續治療3個月才成。
醫師地址我pm比你喇。

複式洋房

3#
發表於 06-8-5 23:41 |顯示全部帖子

Dear yiuman,

Many thanks for your reply and may be i will ask my husband to try him later. Wishing both your husband and son get well soon!! (also my husband la.......)

yiuman 寫道:
minatabo,
濕疹真是纏綿難癒的慢性病,我老公年青到而家有10病程,醫師話要睇個人體質,連續治療3個月才成。
醫師地址我pm比你喇。

複式洋房

4#
發表於 06-8-14 00:07 |顯示全部帖子

hi Karren,

It's nice to talking with both you and your friend.
I have pass the information to my husband see whether he would like to try it. As sometimes he is not much aggresive to try new things coz he needs confidence on the products.

Anyway, many thanks for your great help and also your friend, if he wants to try the Aloe products, i will contact Ms. Lee directly.

Really thanks!!

複式洋房

5#
發表於 06-8-18 13:17 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Queenly,

請問你是否只是手部患上濕疹,因為我先生的情況係好嚴重,所以都想問清楚d,而且佢都已經食咗一年中藥了............ :cry: :cry:

複式洋房

6#
發表於 06-8-27 19:39 |顯示全部帖子

hi Panda,

what's that?? can u share with us? many thanks!!

PandaChu 寫道:
我都有濕疹好耐,不過朋友介紹一隻產品俾我,無須食藥打針,不過要持續用2-3個就得以改善!

複式洋房

7#
發表於 06-10-2 13:47 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Yiuman,

請問有冇一些係嚴重濕疹的audlts看文中醫?因為我先生的情況真的很嚴重,我唔想佢再一次disappointed!因已經轉了很多很多次中醫,都係反反覆覆! :-( :-( :-( :-(

複式洋房

8#
發表於 06-10-3 22:18 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Yiuman,

My hubby would like to see Dr. Man tomorrow, do we need to make appointment with him or we can just go there by walk-in ? Actually he need to overtime everynight.

Many thanks!

複式洋房

9#
發表於 06-10-10 22:16 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Yiuman,

My hubby just visited Dr. Man for a week but the herbal seems not very effective so far. Man also said my hubby's condition is rather serious, he still find itchy at night and can't sleep well at all. I'm so worry about him do you have any advise?

Should we continue to visit Man?
:-(

複式洋房

10#
發表於 06-10-11 21:20 |顯示全部帖子

Thank you for your kind words.
I understand that we need patient to face this, but it's really hard feeling when he is under such situation.

Did all of your already not itchy right now? how's the skin look like now, totally recover?

複式洋房

11#
發表於 06-10-11 21:23 |顯示全部帖子

chunchun0000 寫道:
可否pm 個醫生0既資料比我,因為我晚晚都'R"到訓唔到....THANKS

Hi chunchun0000, pls check PM and hope he can help you.

複式洋房

12#
發表於 06-12-13 23:00 |顯示全部帖子

Hi yiuman,

Thanks for your message and sorry for not replied you sooner, it's really busy.

My husband has been visiting Dr. Man over 3 mths, i think he is getting better but the progess is quite slow as Dr. Man said he is "super serious" case, but so far so good at all, and he also feel that the herbals are work for him. During the past, he still have to use "類固醇" in some serious areas but overall, it is under control. We have been changed many chinese doctors before and according to our experience, at least to use 3 to 4 months for a new doctor to see the result, for my husband's case, it takes longer ..............we must patient to handle this illness and never give up...............

So far, my husband feels good with Dr. Man and we won't change doctor at the stage, of course, i do hope he can help him

All the best to all of you

首頁

尾頁

跳至