自由報料

跳至

首頁

尾頁

侯爵府

積分: 23962

1#
發表於 06-8-2 11:20 |只看該作者

如果媽媽係香港人, 而囡囡係外國出世, 咁囡囡可唔可以係香港攞ID Card??

如題.

別墅

積分: 577

2#
發表於 06-8-2 11:32 |只看該作者

Re: 如果媽媽係香港人, 而囡囡係外國出世, 咁囡囡可唔可以係香港攞ID Card??

Yes, if the daughter lived in HK for more than 7 years.

侯爵府

3#
發表於 06-8-2 11:40 |只看該作者

Re: 如果媽媽係香港人, 而囡囡係外國出世, 咁囡囡可唔可以係香港攞ID Card??

但如果唔係住係香港可以嗎?
Colby123 寫道:
Yes, if the daughter lived in HK for more than 7 years.

大宅

積分: 2536

4#
發表於 06-8-2 11:52 |只看該作者

Re: 如果媽媽係香港人, 而囡囡係外國出世, 咁囡囡可唔可以係香港

咁就要睇下個女出世時,父或母是否已在外國settle for good,如已移民並入藉,否則只要父或母是但一個係中國公民子女都可以

男爵府

積分: 6972

5#
發表於 06-8-2 12:59 |只看該作者

我都好後悔當年點解唔係usa 生亞女

民房

積分: 68

6#
發表於 06-8-2 13:37 |只看該作者

No need for you daughter to live 7 years. My baby born in oversea too. My baby get the HKID card b4 1 yr old. But you have to be (1 of the parents) HK permanent resident.
You have to apply 核 實 領 取 永 久 性 居 民 身 份 證 的 資 格 before applying for the HKSAR passport (and the ID will be issued together).

Click below:
http://www.immd.gov.hk/pdforms/rop145a.pdf

侯爵府

7#
發表於 06-8-2 13:57 |只看該作者

thanks!
my sister's case is just like yours, she wants to apply ID Card for her daughters when they come back for holiday.

Ravyma 寫道:
No need for you daughter to live 7 years. My baby born in oversea too. My baby get the HKID card b4 1 yr old. But you have to be (1 of the parents) HK permanent resident.
You have to apply 核 實 領 取 永 久 性 居 民 身 份 證 的 資 格 before applying for the HKSAR passport (and the ID will be issued together).

Click below:
http://www.immd.gov.hk/pdforms/rop145a.pdf

禁止訪問

積分: 93097

8#
發表於 06-8-2 14:14 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

民房

積分: 68

9#
發表於 06-8-2 14:14 |只看該作者

Yes, but really troublesome as need to submit supporting document (to prove that you are living in HK) and have to wait for few months before 核 實 領 取 永 久 性 居 民 身 份 證 的 資 格 is granted. After the verification is granted, you can apply the passport & ID then.

珍珠宮

積分: 40210

2024年龍年勳章 2024勳章 2023年兔年勳章 虎到金來勳章 牛年勳章

10#
發表於 06-8-2 14:16 |只看該作者

How come my case is different? I am a HK citizen and my son was born in Aust. I also went to the immigration department to find out if he can apply for HKID card. But they said he can't. So I have to apply a dependent visa for him.

侯爵府

11#
發表於 06-8-2 14:29 |只看該作者

咦, 咁可能唔得喎, 雖然我個妹無入藉馬來西亞, 依然係香港公民 但當地只承認一個國籍咋喎.[quote]
awah112 寫道:
我阿b都有香港身份證,連續住7年可以攞3粒星(永久性居民身份證),
"父或母如已移民並入藉,否則只要父或母是但一個係中國公民子女都可以

禁止訪問

12#
發表於 06-8-2 16:04 |只看該作者

大宅

積分: 4575

13#
發表於 06-8-2 16:21 |只看該作者

TobsterBB 寫道:
How come my case is different? I am a HK citizen and my son was born in Aust. I also went to the immigration department to find out if he can apply for HKID card. But they said he can't. So I have to apply a dependent visa for him.

If your son acquired Australian citizenship by birth, then you cannot apply permanent resident HKID card for him.
In my daughter's case, she was born in London. But as both my husband and I are not UK citizen, she did not attain UK citizenship by birth. So she is able to apply permanent HKID card, i.e. no need to live for 7 years in HK.
However, as my hubby is Australian, and I am a Canadian, the immigration did question whether we have the intention to stay in HK for good. In the end, we had to submit our tax return in HK of past 7 years to prove our intention to remain in HK for good and the HKID card of my girl was finally granted.
The key point is: If the baby acquires foreign citizenship by birth in overseas countries or by descent, then it must live in HK for 7 years to regain permanent HKID card. And DO NOT apply other citizenship by descent for the baby before HKID card is granted.

禁止訪問

14#
發表於 06-8-2 16:25 |只看該作者

禁止訪問

15#
發表於 06-8-2 16:41 |只看該作者

大宅

16#
發表於 06-8-2 16:58 |只看該作者

awah112 寫道:
入加拿大籍既話,加拿大政府要佢放棄澳洲籍,喺咪咁架?

I am not sure. It seems that there is a question about the baby's current citizenship when applying Canadian citizenship. But many Canadians are Chinese citizens also and Canadian govt. allows this.
Canadians hate Australians?

禁止訪問

17#
發表於 06-8-2 17:04 |只看該作者

大宅

18#
發表於 06-8-2 17:20 |只看該作者

info

No mention of Australian citizenship at all in the pamphlet.
I think should be OK. Maybe ask your wife's doctor for more info.

Canadian govt. allows multiple citizenship as follows:
Since February 15, 1977, a Canadian citizen who acquires another nationality may retain Canadian citizenship, unless he or she voluntarily applies to renounce it and the application is approved by a citizenship judge. The current act thus makes it possible to have two or more citizenships and allegiances at the same time for an indefinite period.

Australian govt. allows multiple citizenship as follows:
Note that Australian citizenship law does not require a child to decide at age 18 whether they wish to remain Australian in cases where they have two or more citizenships. If the other country also does not require this choice, then the child can maintain two or more citizenships in adulthood.

大宅

19#
發表於 06-8-2 18:46 |只看該作者

Aus info

Find out that prior to 4 Apr 2002, one automatically lost Aus. citizenship if one became citizenship of another country. So should be Aus govt. force your wife's doctor to forgo Aus. citizenship if she applied Cannadian citizenship.

男爵府

積分: 6579

20#
發表於 06-8-2 21:36 |只看該作者

應該可以, 我都係98年, 亞囡未滿月就帶個月返香港, 申請做永久香港居民, 批核後只可以攞回港証, 到11yrs既時候先可以攞HKID.

首頁

尾頁

跳至