跳至

首頁

尾頁

別墅

積分: 703

1#
發表於 06-9-13 17:05 |只看該作者

Underwear!

My under can fit to cover my whole tummy anymore...is that the case? When I bought them, the sales said I should be able to wear them till maturnity.....

大宅

積分: 1191

2#
發表於 06-9-14 12:57 |只看該作者

Re: Underwear!

some i bought from maternity shop cannot be suit me anymore. And they are quite expensive at HKD60 each.

So my friend introduced me to buy some cheap cheap underwear from 街市, and cost HK$6 each. it is very good and covered my tummy. but i wear XL size now.

男爵府

積分: 5047

3#
發表於 06-9-14 19:26 |只看該作者

which 街市?
domcheng 寫道:
some i bought from maternity shop cannot be suit me anymore. And they are quite expensive at HKD60 each.

So my friend introduced me to buy some cheap cheap underwear from 街市, and cost HK$6 each. it is very good and covered my tummy. but i wear XL size now.
分享煮食的樂趣, 是減壓的一種好方法!

複式洋房

積分: 437

4#
發表於 06-9-14 22:55 |只看該作者

I've bought my underwear at motherworld and they cost around $45 each. When I bought them, I was 16 weeks and I'm still wearing them and they can cover my belly button. Which size do you wear? Mine is S size.

snoopy123 寫道:
My under can fit to cover my whole tummy anymore...is that the case? When I bought them, the sales said I should be able to wear them till maturnity.....

大宅

積分: 1191

5#
發表於 06-9-15 09:37 |只看該作者

普通街市, 我係北角街市買. 其實係d 亞婆underwear. 不過$6 each, 唔好咁高要求ah.
我媽咪話深水埗買仲平.

大宅

積分: 1150

6#
發表於 06-9-15 11:41 |只看該作者

我仲穿緊d底腰大碼under, 但亦買了2條大肚under, 無分size的, 因有橡根可"ton"位, 約$20+ / 條, 在商場細內衣shop 買, 天氣冷d才穿, 個肚暖d.

別墅

積分: 703

7#
發表於 06-9-15 14:40 |只看該作者

thank you for all your comments. I don't know what size I am wearing cuz I bought them in maternity wear shop and I just should the sales my tummy....heeehee...

I used to wear one that can cover my whole tummy till belly button, but now since my tummy is getting bigger, it can't cover my belly button and I am just afraid that my bb gets cold easily. Also it feels more comfortable with underwear covers till my belly button.

大宅

積分: 4995

8#
發表於 06-9-16 13:15 |只看該作者

我3個月已經著大肚底底喇. 即係褲頭有得放個隻. 成個肚包住感覺好舒服. 係屋企樓下d 商場買 $15 條.

首頁

尾頁

跳至