首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 2679

81#
發表於 06-9-26 12:08 |只看該作者

Re: 有冇姐妹開始著手做ivf,一齊分享?

Hi meimei223,

As I've tried Gonal-F (self injection) for my past IUI, and finally it still only have 2 eggs come out. For Menogon & Puregon, I also tried these before on my previous IUI, but result is a bit better and also no significant side effect. So my doctor said maybe change to use these two instead of Gonal-F. All these three are the same ingredients in fact but using different kits/approach for injection. Gonal-F is the expensive one than these two. He wants to help us to save some money.

My doctor doesn't give me Aspirin or Doxycycline to my husband as well. Your doctor is also considerable to you and your husband.

Owing to the nasal spray starting for Day 21, I also need to take 3 days of injection (similar ingredients of nasal spray).
For the medicine cost, I need to take Decapeptyl injection (similar to nasal spray ingredients for (3 days), 6 days of (Menogon & Puregon, total: 3,000 iu), fee for total is HK$6,456 (not included doctor fee & blood test at outside lab).

You know last time when I've done IUI by using Gonal-F, I've taken total 900 iu & cost is around HK$2,600 for this dosage. The package of Gonal-F is 900 iu per box so if I take 3,000 iu for this time (IVF), I need 4 packs which means around HK$10,400. But I guess after these 6 days injection, maybe I need to take more injection, so finally adding all comments & my personal past history record, my doctor change to use Puregon instead of Gonal-F.

How much dosage of Gonal-F you've taken, 1,650 iu for HK$10K? As you know the medicine cost will be subject to the dosage of the medicine you've taken.

My doctor doesn't give me the date of implantation since he wants to monitoring how much of eggs I can produce first. He just say a day of Oct 7 whether we're okay. Of course we're okay since it's on Saturday that I don't need to work. Maybe this date is 抽蛋 or implantation which up to this moment I've no idea since depending how much eggs I can output. If we're the same of implantation, that would be a great news for us? When will you do the 抽蛋? Pls share with me after done.

Same as your opinion, we'll learn different case, treating method from different BK sisters. It really vary from different doctor approach so we need to trust the doctor advice because we're not expert on this.

As for Folic acid 葉酸, I've taken for so many months after I plan to have a baby and also taken Multi-Vitamins (1 pills) daily as a supplement. Because we always go out for dinner and may lack of some vitamins so I also ask my husband to take one pills with me on daily.

Other than that, I'll eat some 花膠 once a week (if I've time to cook). For bird nest (although I love to eat) but I can't take anymore since I've chocolate cyst before so doctor advice me not to eat.

Any method, any news from sisters, pls share with us too.....we're walking on the same road.....hand by hand......like a group of children

smilewa

大宅

82#
發表於 06-9-26 12:23 |只看該作者

Hi m&m's

你好叻有咁多粒蛋蛋, 有十一粒 咁多, 一定大 d 機會
如果係我, 我都唔知有幾多粒, 我寧願打多支針, 都要多d 蛋蛋

抽得出來的蛋為什麼不是粒粒都成熟嗎 ? 咁真係越多越有着數喎

食花膠不是對子宮好嗎 ? 為什麼反而少咗蛋呢 ?
[quote]
m&m's 寫道:
To all,

尋日翻
該用戶已被刪除

83#
發表於 06-9-26 18:47 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

別墅

積分: 966

84#
發表於 06-9-26 20:09 |只看該作者

M & M
你幾耐食一次蟲草呢???係咪燉竹絲雞???

該用戶已被刪除

85#
發表於 06-9-26 22:01 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

大宅

積分: 2938

86#
發表於 06-9-26 22:16 |只看該作者

Hi, Smilewa,
Thanks for you sharing, very useful information. From yr case, if I were u I will try not using Gonal-F as well, cheaper & better result, why not
I took two boxes 1200iu/box & it cost me $9100 for 2 boxes, very expensive. I started the injection last night, the painfulness is similar as the previous "resting egg needle". But after the injection, I couldn't fall in sleep. Awake for the whole night, even now I still don't feel asleep.
Thx God,at least I don't have too big side effect. I am going to see Dr. this Sat, in fact, dr. also can't confirm the day of "eggs extraction".
Which Hospital will u go? I need to see there IVF center consultant this friday. Tell u any progress.
:-P

大宅

積分: 1431

87#
發表於 06-9-26 22:21 |只看該作者

meimei223,

想問下你食完21日避孕丸之後, m 幾時come?

Thanks

大宅

88#
發表於 06-9-26 23:19 |只看該作者

when I start eating the oc Pills(day 3 of my 1st M), my 2nd M was come on 29th day. But on day24(usually on day 21) was starting "Resting Eggs needles", & on 2nd M's day 5 is starting the "Gonal-F". Morning use small amount "resting eggs needles" & night using "Gonal-F", don't worry, that's not painful at all. :lol:

別墅

89#
發表於 06-9-27 05:54 |只看該作者

M & M:
THX ar. 我燉竹媽雞...真係好燥呀..
食左三次...額頭爆晒瘡..
等我都試下燉瘦肉先..
你幾時放杯胎?

別墅

積分: 945

90#
發表於 06-9-27 09:49 |只看該作者

Meimei223
努力加油呀,不需擔心,每可人的case可能有些不同,所以方法也許有不同,記得剛開始IVF的療程時,我也很擔心,因我的健康很差,但經過了很多分享,和中西醫生幫助,支持和鼓勵,最後都一次成功了,我和我老公都有去看中醫,一齊吃藥和暍中醫她給我們的湯水,使我們非常澡熱,但她說一定要keep住這樣,因這樣才能有最好的精子和卵子,果然,我只有四粒蛋,抽也只有四粒,但醫生說全部都是第一級,非常好,四粒都能受精,現在一次成功,還雪了兩個。現在已經忘記了當初噴鼻時,經常流鼻血和頭痛了,所以你都要努力呀加油。希望很快聽到你的好消息。以下是醫院給我的一些資料,給你參考,看看有沒有幫助。

http://www.hku.hk/obsgyn/IVF/html/index.htm

大宅

91#
發表於 06-9-27 11:37 |只看該作者

m&m's

11粒都係中位數有人仲多D,抽出

大宅

92#
發表於 06-9-27 11:38 |只看該作者

Hi meimei223,

Hope you only need to take 2 boxes of Gonal-F, then no need to pay more. I also got two acne near my face/chin area, I don't know it maybe the injection effect or not. I always couldn't have a thorough sleep since my husband always have snoring. So sometimes I'll drink some warm milk before going to bed or put ear shut so that I can have better sleep, quality of sleep is really not very good to me.

I'll also go to see doctor this Thursday, maybe this time he can confirm when for egg extraction. I'll doing IVF at Union Hospital since my doctor is here. Tell you more of my progress later.

smilewa
meimei223 寫道:
Hi, Smilewa,
Thanks for you sharing, very useful information. From yr case, if I were u I will try not using Gonal-F as well, cheaper & better result, why not
I took two boxes 1200iu/box & it cost me $9100 for 2 boxes, very expensive. I started the injection last night, the painfulness is similar as the previous "resting egg needle". But after the injection, I couldn't fall in sleep. Awake for the whole night, even now I still don't feel asleep.
Thx God,at least I don't have too big side effect. I am going to see Dr. this Sat, in fact, dr. also can't confirm the day of "eggs extraction".
Which Hospital will u go? I need to see there IVF center consultant this friday. Tell u any progress.
:-P

別墅

93#
發表於 06-9-27 13:40 |只看該作者

smilewa:
放心啦,你d蛋蛋一定會快高長大...
你幾時去照呀??

大宅

94#
發表於 06-9-27 15:54 |只看該作者

Hi, PaulJoey. Of course your information is extremely valuable to me. Eveytimes I come this site, I found that I gain some important information that I don't know, the most important is all sisters' supports, we are walking together, & even though you already sucess on this process, but you still always come & slove our problems, just like our teacher :lol: , hope all of us pass the exam & gave you good results

別墅

積分: 779

95#
發表於 06-9-27 17:53 |只看該作者

Hello smilewa,
I also have acne but on my cheek and forehead. Always a bit blush on the face because of them. I believe it is the result for the Gonal-F or other hormones injection. I never have serious acne problem on face before, since I started IUI early this year, I noticed my face, the area near the nose, below the eyes is always pink and with many small acne. Can't help even with frequent facial, I was wondering whether it was due to wrong skin care. From your sharing and recalling the history of IUI, I believe they are from the hormones injection.

[quote]
smilewa 寫道:
Hi meimei223,

Hope you only need to take 2 boxes of Gonal-F, then no need to pay more. I also got two acne near my face/chin area, I don't know it maybe the injection effect or not. I always couldn't have a thorough sleep since my husband always have snoring. So sometimes I'll drink some warm milk before going to bed or put ear shut so that I can have better sleep, quality of sleep is really not very good to me.

I'll also go to see doctor this Thursday, maybe this time he can confirm when for egg extraction. I'll doing IVF at Union Hospital since my doctor is here. Tell you more of my progress later.

smilewa
:evil: :evil:

大宅

96#
發表於 06-9-27 20:53 |只看該作者

Bearbearchris, smilewa,
I am a little bit different of you gals, before, I always have some acene around my mouth, after I start OC pills, all the acenes disappear & my skin quality become very good compare with previous. Yeah, the cheek is relatively red. I think that's all due to the hormones changes.
Smilewa, hope u can have better sleeping quality, i think that will help the result. Just relax & don't think too much

大宅

97#
發表於 06-9-28 10:00 |只看該作者

Hi PaulJoey,

Our dear teacher

We're already work hard & try our best and hope all can pass the final examination (same as what meimei223 said). We'll hand a PASS examination report to you very soon.

Get oil - all girls. Let open our hands to help, encourage & comfort with each other.

Smilewa

Hi meimei223,

Thanks very much for your care.

Hi BearBearChris,

My acne is almost disappear but red dot is still near my chin area because my skin tone is white so everytime when I've acne, it's so easily to observe and may take long time to recover from red dot....always finally may have more black marks. (Maybe I become older & older, black marks became more & more...need to find some good whitening products tim...). For myself, I haven't do any facial treatment as my skin is senitive, doing facial always makes me have more red dot (after the peeling or cleaning) on my face, so I'm just doing some mask at home.
Hope this side effect will disappear with you very shortly. You may doing some mositure mask at home.

Hi janemarple28,

我會今天見醫生, 抽血加照蛋 , 希望d 蛋蛋生性啦 , 明天再話你知....

smilewa

大宅

98#
發表於 06-9-28 11:59 |只看該作者

As I hear that you will see your eggs today, I am very exciting. Hope you have many many good eggs & those are in extramely good conditions. I am following you & 加油啊!
For the face issue, my case is very sensitive & white as well. All people said my skin is too thin & everytimes I do peeling, the problem will getting worse & worse, now I am seeing the Dr. in central, & all sensitive skins are disappeared, acene is less than previous as well(I can say no acene for this moment), I don't really know the improvement is due to the hormones changes or from the skin products.
The skin products have "no medicine" inside, it is good for pregnancy women. $1000 for whole set including the consultation fee. These products can use around 1.5 - 2 mths, depends on how many u put on the face, the whole set incl. cleancer, toner, moisture cream, whitening,day cream, night cream,acene cream, dark dot cream, sensitive cream.
But during pregnant, dr. will not give "dot cream".
All cream are using the normal small containers as we see Dr. that one.
If yr problems are not too bad, then just forget it & concentrate on the babies 1st. I heard some mothers said after having babies the skin quality will become good.

Cheer up

大宅

99#
發表於 06-9-29 10:49 |只看該作者

Dear meimei223, janemarple28,

昨天見了醫生, d 蛋得6 粒 , 蛋size 最細個粒只有1.0mm, 真失望, 打咗咁多針藥都係咁少蛋, 還要再打多兩天添, 總共打了 4,000 i.u. , 共打 20 針( 在肚皮和 pat pat), 辛苦都是得咁小, 醫生話我已經好過之前做 IUI 時得兩粒, 但我話咁小又點會有希望呢....!! 現在暫定在下星期二或三抽蛋, 然後或者星期四或五放蛋, 一齊都交被上天按排...明天見完醫生再update 你們啦

meimei223, 你介紹的skin products不是太貴喎, 不過我現在不是太差, 如果遲d有需要, 我會問你取個醫生名和地址, 買一 set 用, 現在什麼都唔想, 只係告訴自己 relax .....加油

smilewa

大宅

100#
發表於 06-9-29 19:28 |只看該作者

Smilewa, today I met nurse at 養和, she said how many eggs are not the most important issue, the most important is the quality. If all eggs can 受精&become 胚胎, then 6 are not bad result. Also, u may succss finally even less eggs are alive. I totally understand your 心情, that's what my feeling now. Hoping to have more eggs, but I really scare to know the result are not enough eggs, but we have to 面對現實 happily, we already do our best, 天天打咁多針,我 pat pat 己經瘀了很多 area了. 上天會被有心的人感動, 上天會知道我們的苦心的. 給自己信心直至最後. 護士告訴我IVF BB 會特別乖 & 易 "秋". 當聽見護士這樣說,我的心很快樂, BB seems very close to me :-P
比心機,我們要做個好媽媽啊!BB等

首頁

尾頁

跳至