跳至

首頁

尾頁

公爵府

積分: 27072

1#
發表於 06-10-2 10:09 |只看該作者

有無人bb剛出世餵人奶但bb向醫院?

我b女向醫院成個星期,我開頭日日有去但太tried,打算呢2日5去休息等出院先去接她,我而家日日有pump出來但始終都無埋身咁好,好快有谷到個胸好痛所以好想妹妹快d出院呢!

子爵府

積分: 12911

2#
發表於 06-10-2 13:55 |只看該作者

Re: 有無人bb剛出世餵人奶但bb向醫院?

我都係果時Glenda 24日大留院埋身餵&pump出留俾姑娘夜晚&朝早,唔夠都補1次奶粉

大宅

積分: 2856

3#
發表於 06-10-2 14:39 |只看該作者

我果陣都係咁,好tired好想bb快d出院,係咁問e生bb幾時出得院。我都覺得比bb埋身食係好過pump出來,bb食完成個胸都軟晒,pump就pump得唔多and好快又谷到好痛﹗

easonkinki 寫道:
我b女向醫院成個星期,我開頭日日有去但太tried,打算呢2日5去休息等出院先去接她,我而家日日有pump出來但始終都無埋身咁好,好快有谷到個胸好痛所以好想妹妹快d出院呢!
Good parents give their children Roots and Wings. Roots to know where home is, wings to fly away and exercise what's been taught.

男爵府

積分: 7372

4#
發表於 06-10-2 18:16 |只看該作者

有....我個 b係醫院住左 18 日..我咪日日泵奶去...冰 d 奶..就可以拎去架啦..

男爵府

積分: 5218

5#
發表於 06-10-16 11:51 |只看該作者

mimi362436 寫道:
有....我個 b係醫院住左 18 日..我咪日日泵奶去...冰 d 奶..就可以拎去架啦..

me too, my baby live in ICU for 10 days, my husband brought the iced milk to hospital everyday.

大宅

積分: 2236

6#
發表於 06-10-16 12:17 |只看該作者

Hi easoninki,

My baby now still in hospital cos he is prematurity :<

he is my first child and I planned to BF before. But he is too small, Nurses said I can't BF directly. Now I have the problem of 谷奶, I try to 挤奶 with hand. It takes hour for 1oz of milk only !!!

don't know what I can do now :cry: :-(

大宅

積分: 4675

7#
發表於 06-10-16 22:17 |只看該作者

Shirley_bb

我囡囡都係早產,係醫院住咗3個星期。我都係第一胎,未生之前已經打算餵人奶。我一出院就去尚健租咗個奶泵,日日係屋企泵奶,由老公日日攞去醫院。你可以考慮下買或租個奶泵,日日用手擠奶真係會手痛架。

尚健既網址係 : www.meridianhk.com.hk

shirley_BB 寫道:
Hi easoninki,

he is my first child and I planned to BF before. But he is too small, Nurses said I can't BF directly. Now I have the problem of 谷奶, I try to 挤奶 with hand. It takes hour for 1oz of milk only !!!

男爵府

積分: 5667

8#
發表於 06-10-16 22:38 |只看該作者

我初初都係好少奶, 得10oz都試過, 不過, 每日四個hour泵一次, 飲多d湯水, 就會多d. 我個BB都住左十日醫院.
一直餵到而家, 有八個幾月喇.

shirley_BB 寫道:
Hi easoninki,

大宅

9#
發表於 06-10-18 12:17 |只看該作者

thanks lttle pigmom and manpan, thanks for your encouragement and advice.

I have consult the BF nurse in hospital, she help me much and help me release 谷奶 problem. I have bought Avent Pump and first try in last nite.....1 oz only. But continue to pump in 2:00am get 1 1/2 oz, this morning 2 oz la even not enought for BB 2 meals....but get little bite progress....I will add oil yesh !!!

as i have not try direct BF my BB ( only with bottle), and I know it will have difficulties when change to direct BF and have many many problems when take in practice . As the time BB in hospital and I am free now, it is good time to find out more inf.

Thanks again for your help

大宅

積分: 4675

10#
發表於 06-10-18 14:35 |只看該作者

shirley_BB 寫道:
thanks lttle pigmom and manpan, thanks for your encouragement and advice.

I have consult the BF nurse in hospital, she help me much and help me release 谷奶 problem. I have bought Avent Pump and first try in last nite.....1 oz only. But continue to pump in 2:00am get 1 1/2 oz, this morning 2 oz la even not enought for BB 2 meals....but get little bite progress....I will add oil yesh !!!

as i have not try direct BF my BB ( only with bottle), and I know it will have difficulties when change to direct BF and have many many problems when take in practice . As the time BB in hospital and I am free now, it is good time to find out more inf.

Thanks again for your help

shirley_BB,

知道你泵奶有進展,真的替你感到高興,繼續加油呀!
診現在BB在醫院,你就密密泵奶同休息多D,BB出院後,你會好忙,冇乜時間休息架啦。要BB轉番埋身食係可以既,不過過程會辛苦D。我都努力咗兩個星期先可以成功埋身餵到,只要你肯堅持就會成功。埋身餵後,記得要泵清D奶,我個陣時就係冇泵清D奶,結果越餵越少奶。

祝你BB快D出院,可以早日成功埋身餵奶!繼續努力!

複式洋房

積分: 421

11#
發表於 06-10-20 21:49 |只看該作者

Shirley_BB,

when BB & I came back home from hospital, I tried to BF her, but always failed. It might caused by 谷奶, thus it's hard for the baby to suck the nipple. Therefore I changed to bottle feed her by pumping out the milk. After 1 week, I try again to BF her by myself, and it works wor, so只要你肯堅持就會成功. Don't worry ah. BB will soon be home with u, add oil ah!!

大宅

12#
發表於 06-10-23 22:47 |只看該作者

thanks for all of you,

My babty ame back home for 3 days la. I was very happy when I hld him back home. Before leving the hospital, I consult the BF nurse again. She intructed me to BF baby directly. It is good feeling when seeing him sucking my milk and satisfied.

Now I all direct BF him. But today, we went to clinic for checking, my little loss weight. As being prematurity, he is already very small in size :cry: . It make me depressed for whole day, my family not really support me for BF. But the most hurt is the one sleep next to me told me to change to formula milk. :-( as it seems that I have not enough milk for my little boy, so that he loos weight

首頁

尾頁

跳至
你需要登錄後才可以回帖 登入 | 註冊