跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 1676

1#
發表於 06-12-7 08:25 |只看該作者

Urgent! book唔到浸會醫院

好惨,剛過去星期二同太太去睇吳崇傑醫生,唸住book埋浸會醫院,我太太預產期係07年3月4日,但診所姑娘話浸記要到5月先有位,我好驚訝,其實我地之前都有做prepare,幾星期前去參觀過浸會醫院,浸會產房D姑娘問我太太預產期幾時,我地話出年3月,跟住佢話"得啦,你下次睇你個醫生時book埋就得架啦。" 嗰時佢都知我地12月頭會睇吳崇傑醫生,但而家話無位,有無攪錯! 吳崇傑醫生的診所姑娘話而家只有沙田仁安有位,但太遠同價錢貴D,唔知點算,喺度請教各位有咩方法而家仲可以07年3月book到浸會醫院呢?

大恩大德....謝謝!

大宅

積分: 4637

2#
發表於 06-12-7 09:16 |只看該作者

Re: Urgent! book唔到浸會醫院

你試試打去醫院投訴,我唸佢地可以幫到你。 你表示到好擔憂, 特別表示自己是香港人, 為何受到如此對待。
另外, 你將你去醫院參觀一事告訴他們, 等他們去查。

待你的好消息。

民房

積分: 33

3#
發表於 06-12-7 09:41 |只看該作者

book 到5月先有位... 唔係呀話... 好彩我已經生左姐....祝你好運.... 我係仁安生架.... 都好好呀... 如果你真係book唔到浸會.... 唯有係仁安生啦 good luck

複式洋房

積分: 437

4#
發表於 06-12-7 11:33 |只看該作者

Sam,

Let me share my experience to you and other
BK mama. I think we are in the same clinic although 吳崇傑醫生 is not my doctor but my doctor is at the same group under Dr. Leung. As you know, Dr. Leung is under 沙田仁安 mainly.
I planned to go to St. Teresa. I told my doctor at the very very beginning when I visited. She said no problem. Then, I continued to see her. I told her more than four times I want to go to
St. Teresa and asked her to book. And, I asked her "will it full if I don't book it as soon as?" She said, "maybe. Will you think about 仁安". My husband and I told her "No" becasue it's not so convienient for our parents they are too old. Then, she said she will try St. Teresa. I don't know why she did not book as soon as and just talk and sell 仁安. So, In Nov, suddenly she told me St. Teresa doesn't have space and ask me to 仁安. I am really angry. But, I have no other method becasue my baby will come in Jan. Then, I called one of my friend who will also delivery in Jan and told her
St. Teresa doesn't have space. One the next day, my friend called me and said, "My doctor can book St. Teresa in Jan". I am really shock. Why other doctor can book but I can't. But, I have no other method. Either I change another doctor (but now is Dec) or go to 仁安.
I think you understand what I mean that.

大宅

積分: 3126

5#
發表於 06-12-7 13:07 |只看該作者

rayrayBB,

Thanks for your sharing.
My doctor is 吳崇傑醫生. My first choice of hospital is Union hospital. When I came to see him on Nov 17, I asked him whether I can booked the hospital so early for Union. He said there's no need to book Union. I still worried very much and asked him whether I could book other hospitals like St. Teresa and Baptist. He didn't prefer St. Teresa, then I asked him to book Baptist. Then, he did book Baptist for me (My EDC is Apr 2007).

I think doctors, like patients, do have preferences for some hospitals. Therefore, we should press them hard to book the hospital for us.
我時刻都記掛著我那未能來到世上的bb, 他永遠在我心裡某個角落.

複式洋房

積分: 437

6#
發表於 06-12-7 17:00 |只看該作者

Eclipse 2006,

So lucky you are.

I understand all doctors have their preference. The main point is if you tell me you are not willing to go to that hospital, I can make other decision and I can have my planning. At least, I can tell my parents and parents in law I can't go to St. Teresa. But, now, I don't have any choice just like to be cheated. But anyway, I choose Union hospital.

For your doctor, he said no need to book Union because his group must have space for them. That's why he said no need.

Anyway good luck on everything

大宅

積分: 1676

7#
發表於 06-12-7 17:41 |只看該作者

rayrayBB,

Thank You!
結果我booked左浸會醫院呢,個過程係我打電話去浸會問佢地係咪3月full灑,浸會個姑娘冇正面答我,但叫我留電話和問係邊個醫生,跟住........
1小時後吳醫生診所的姑娘call我,佢問我你太太係咪打電話去浸會問過,我答佢係我打去問,個姑娘話你呢個case浸會會reserve床位比你太太,Anyway,我的咨問題解決啦,Thanks!

rayrayBB 寫道:
Sam,

Let me share my experience to you and other
BK mama. I think we are in the same clinic although 吳崇傑醫生 is not my doctor but my doctor is at the same group under Dr. Leung. As you know, Dr. Leung is under 沙田仁安 mainly.
I planned to go to St. Teresa. I told my doctor at the very very beginning when I visited. She said no problem. Then, I continued to see her. I told her more than four times I want to go to
St. Teresa and asked her to book. And, I asked her "will it full if I don't book it as soon as?" She said, "maybe. Will you think about 仁安". My husband and I told her "No" becasue it's not so convienient for our parents they are too old. Then, she said she will try St. Teresa. I don't know why she did not book as soon as and just talk and sell 仁安. So, In Nov, suddenly she told me St. Teresa doesn't have space and ask me to 仁安. I am really angry. But, I have no other method becasue my baby will come in Jan. Then, I called one of my friend who will also delivery in Jan and told her
St. Teresa doesn't have space. One the next day, my friend called me and said, "My doctor can book St. Teresa in Jan". I am really shock. Why other doctor can book but I can't. But, I have no other method. Either I change another doctor (but now is Dec) or go to 仁安.
I think you understand what I mean that.

複式洋房

積分: 102

8#
發表於 06-12-8 02:39 |只看該作者

Doctor had preference, and hospital also had priority for different doctors.

別墅

積分: 595

9#
發表於 06-12-8 08:47 |只看該作者

totally agreed with elcipse_2006, my doctor is also in the prestige clinic, i urge her to book ST. teresa for me, amd finally it's ok..so we should press them hard to book the hospital for us.

常存喜樂、感恩和樂觀的心,勇往直前吧!

大宅

積分: 2040

10#
發表於 06-12-8 10:50 |只看該作者

我都係睇吳醫生架! 我本來想去浸會 或法國, 點知
上星期六去睇完醫生, 就順便BOOK 埋醫院, 但姑娘同我講兩間都無晒位, 得番仁安有位咋, 咁我就即刻話仁安都好啦,雖然貴D.但原來可以打電話去投訴架 :-( 唉

洋房

積分: 77

11#
發表於 06-12-11 02:48 |只看該作者

浸會講大話!!! 我媽咪同我講,住係佢樓上有個阿嬸叫左個大陸孕婦黎香港生, 個孕婦係12月7日坐左十幾個鐘黎到香港, 點知第二日作動, 佢打俾荃灣港安唔收, 但係浸會就收佢, 仲收佢3萬幾按金!!!

TWB 寫道:
我都係睇吳醫生架! 我本來想去浸會 或法國, 點知
上星期六去睇完醫生, 就順便BOOK 埋醫院, 但姑娘同我講兩間都無晒位, 得番仁安有位咋, 咁我就即刻話仁安都好啦,雖然貴D.但原來可以打電話去投訴架 :-( 唉
Candy My Daugher Li Lok Yi is 3 yrs old and my second baby will come on this Dec....

首頁

尾頁

跳至