尾頁

民房

積分: 49

21#
發表於 06-12-21 20:09 |只看該作者

Re:

Very Sorry ! wrong spelling,

My meaning is :
May I have your phone No. (Not photo) Sorry !

And I am 2 children mother.
Thanks[quote]
ellislui 寫道:
可能佢要見我係

民房

積分: 49

22#
發表於 06-12-21 20:25 |只看該作者

Re:

我有此經驗,如果真衝係比足,同佢企硬,到你贏左,可以即場同佢收堂費,即是你的所有支山出,我以前都是住在深井附近。

Good Luck,
Very Sorry, Last Time, I want to say,
Please kindly send your phone to Me (but wrong spelling write down photo to me.

男爵府

積分: 6071

23#
發表於 06-12-22 00:20 |只看該作者

Re:

STYLISH,

the appointment at Labor dept was scheduled in this morning, as I failed to contact the officer (despite messages left since 14.12.2006). I had already taken my leave and planned to go accordingly. However, in this morning, (so late), I knew the maid had already withdrawn the claim yesterday

Full of anger, I asked the officer on the reason to give me the 'warning' --is there any evidence? is there any support behind? otherwise, it wasted my time to deal with such 'silly' issue...... She claimed that it was the right of the maid to make the 'request' and stop me to talk further as claimed she got another appointment

I insisted to talk as my maid asked to leave for getting another employment, she gave me the resignation letter that dated on 25.11.2006, I wanted to claim her back for leaving without one month notice (she left on 5.12.2006), the officer asked : why you let her to go earlier?

my god, if the maid wanted to leave, she got no motivation to work and always show black face, how could I trust her for caring of my son????? I am so kind to let her go, and also for the safety sake of my son common sense

The officer said that I could make the request just like the maid did, but, I needed to know her address for making the claim

any suggestion?

sorry for writting so long but hope that somebody could give me suggestion, needed to be hurry as I knew from the agent that the maid would leave after Christmas holiday.....

洋房

積分: 118

24#
發表於 06-12-22 01:37 |只看該作者

Re:

其實你出支票寫佢地個名,唔好劃死但一定要劃咗”bearer”,佢地去到銀行就要出示身份證,銀行職員會核對及嘜底身份證號碼佢先可以提取現金,如將來有問題,最多俾錢銀行影印這些資料也可證明佢地有出糧.

呢d係agent教我的.

nancy

[quote]
我有個仔 寫道:
[quote]
ellislui 寫道:
我個bun bun於11月頭已經見成一份Canada工作, 話出年3月開始新工, 不過佢同我

洋房

積分: 118

25#
發表於 06-12-22 01:49 |只看該作者

Re:

唔好唔劃bearer呀,你唔劃bearer佢求其搵個人去攞錢,然後屈你無出糧都得.劃咗bearer佢一樣可以攞現金,而且銀行會mark底佢身分證號碼在支票背面,將來有需要可以要求銀行提供影印本做證據(當然要比錢銀行啦).

nancy

eileenycm 寫道:
千其唔好比cash,可以用cheque,抬頭寫工人個名,要同身分證上一樣,唔好劃線同bearer,佢就可以ling張cheque加身分證去出票行(如hang seng bank 支票,就可以叫佢去任何一間分行就可以攞到cash.

大宅

積分: 4108

26#
發表於 06-12-22 09:27 |只看該作者

Re:

If you want to claim 1 month notice in lieu and you said you want her new employer's address, you can use her new employer's address and send registered mail to her. Otherwise, you can use her agent's address and send registered mail to her.

ellislui 寫道:
STYLISH,

the appointment at Labor dept was scheduled in this morning, as I failed to contact the officer (despite messages left since 14.12.2006). I had already taken my leave and planned to go accordingly. However, in this morning, (so late), I knew the maid had already withdrawn the claim yesterday

Full of anger, I asked the officer on the reason to give me the 'warning' --is there any evidence? is there any support behind? otherwise, it wasted my time to deal with such 'silly' issue...... She claimed that it was the right of the maid to make the 'request' and stop me to talk further as claimed she got another appointment

I insisted to talk as my maid asked to leave for getting another employment, she gave me the resignation letter that dated on 25.11.2006, I wanted to claim her back for leaving without one month notice (she left on 5.12.2006), the officer asked : why you let her to go earlier?

my god, if the maid wanted to leave, she got no motivation to work and always show black face, how could I trust her for caring of my son????? I am so kind to let her go, and also for the safety sake of my son common sense

The officer said that I could make the request just like the maid did, but, I needed to know her address for making the claim

any suggestion?

sorry for writting so long but hope that somebody could give me suggestion, needed to be hurry as I knew from the agent that the maid would leave after Christmas holiday.....

男爵府

積分: 6071

27#
發表於 06-12-22 22:25 |只看該作者

Re:

cat_house ,

I wonder, she had her new job in Mar 2007, is it possible to use the address of new employer? and, she would go to Canada ?-(

Today, I received the letter from Labor Dept., confirmed that she had already been withdrawn the claim

maid----you can never trust

首頁

尾頁

跳至