尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 158

81#
發表於 07-2-2 05:48 |只看該作者

Re: 請講吓加拿大近況

xother,

As said, I agree "IN GENERAL" it is.
I just wanna, it is more job catagories related.

For my husband case, it is his "field specific". As I
also mentioned that academia in HK don't have to
produce any joural at all while in certain part of US
they really count the number sometimes even ignore the quality.

And talking about working in the Wall Street they surely work till day and night.

So, I just wanna give out certain case. And to share
the opinion that people don't just look into the general but have to look into the particular job cataogry in that particular country.

xother 寫道:
rabbit2006,
I am not sure if you agree that top 500 good companies to work for always go to western company which they always come with manuals and set procedure. Have evaluation systems and appraisal.

Chinese companies rarely come with those stuff and Chinese is famous not to share their knowledge while western are opposite. I used to work in US company in HK and I dont see any stress while I work in Chinese company in here, yes, OT without pay and I have to dig the answer instead of I can find it from the manual.

As my personal opinion, as long as NON-Chinese company, it will be less stress in general. Plus US company tend to give good benefits overall.

For your husband's case, I do have lots of lectures/professors as my clients and I dont see they fly alot. Yes, going back to their hometown once a year during Xmas or summer holiday are common and they always pay top money due to high season. For writing journal, it depends on your skills. My husband can finish his assignment within a day while I take a month, so as I said before, it is your choice what to take in life.

大宅

積分: 1136

82#
發表於 07-2-2 06:08 |只看該作者

rabbit2006,
It is not true that lecturers dont need to provide any journal in HK. It depends on how aggressive you are. If you want to climb up in your academic field, then posting journal will be the best way. Plus you dont get funding if you dont generate anything. Or if you are smart, you use your students to do the job while putting their names on it. Usually students wont mind doing that and the lecturers will get the job done without much effort.

男爵府

積分: 7158

83#
發表於 07-2-2 07:28 |只看該作者

poor me - small potato in the western firm, still working in the office - no overtime, just to meet the month end closing.

so agreed with rabbit said, it is the job function.. no matter where you are (in HK, in Vancouver, or in Toronto). job being assigned to you, and you need to accomplished within the deadline.

in the past - back in 90's when I was in HK, economes is good, I was paid for the overtime, but during the recession. company just keep saying cut costs cut costs.. so no overtime. then turn out they need to laid off people, but the same workload share by less number of people - still no overtime...

now here in Toronto, company facing down sizing... so i am still the poor doggie, working like the doggie with no extra food/reward..

so does not matter where we are.. just the job function.

I was the junior in the company but still need to work late, not to mentioned my supervisor or my boss. stress will apply to all level if your company is not doing good - does not matter if it is chinese owned for western company..

大宅

84#
發表於 07-2-2 07:38 |只看該作者

doggie,
Poor girl to work so late!
My sister also work in accounting field in Australia, but she rarely has overtime and she even get 2 weeks holiday in Xmas as the whole company closed.
Yes, if your company doesnt make enough profit, then you need to suffer. But it can be varied from company to company. eg, many airlines apply for bankruptcy protection to show they have poor performance, but the staff still getting good pay which cost cutting is not always true for every company.

As I said before, it is your choice for which job to take.

複式洋房

85#
發表於 07-2-2 09:45 |只看該作者

xother,

okay. It is just a matter of "wording".

What I want to say is just that the requirement in different country is very different. As far as academia is concern, HK is really less competitive when compare with North America. I am talking about the technology field. No those conference will be held in HK at all, there are no resource. NO aggressive professor will go to work in HK. And not much research funding ever avalible in HK. So they have literallly NO competition at all. They can easily secure their position there without much effort. I did NOT say NO effort, but much much less as compare with North America.

You say your husband's professor not to need to travel for conference or don't have to spend much time on joural or paper, yes those professor exist, they

What you quote "Or if you are smart, you use your students to do the job while putting their names on it." This is TOTALLY WRONG.

In Toronto, no matter you like it or not, all the job or paper will definately have their professor's name on it.
Because the Professor is the one who ensure the quality and the accuracy of the publication. If there are anything inaccurate, the whole field will have finger point to professor and his/her professionism will be question, can't he/she get any funding at all. Don't think all the student are "superman", if they can do they job of the professor, then they are not student anymore.
Professor job is to supervior the student to work, it even more time consuming than to write up the work by themselve.

In the prestigious U in US. eg. California Insitutue of technology and Princeton, only 15% of the graduated PHD students (Not to talk about those who cannot graduate at all) has the capability to stay in academic field in US after they graduated. Other just have to go to other field. So if you are a responsible professor, would you put you name on the paper done by your students without much effort??????.... I really very doubt about that.

You are overly simplified the academic field, it is not as sloppy as that!!!! Perharps some field or some country is. But surely NOT academia in Technology field in North America!!!!! If the Professor is that sloppy!!! Surely, their name will be in the black list very soon and then no funding... no job!!!

You mentioned that your husband's professor friend don't need to travel much for conference or don't need much effort on the paper etc. I doubt what field they are working or may be those field they just need to close the door and "think" without having to interact with the outside world.

For technolgy, it is changing and fast growing everyday, it is thro' global collebaration and discussion did they generate new and cutting edge idea. Global confering is a NORM. Of couse you can stay at home and get the paid cheque from the U if you are a premanent Professor without being fired. But this is NOT most reponsible Professor will do.

xother 寫道:
rabbit2006,
It is not true that lecturers dont need to provide any journal in HK. It depends on how aggressive you are. If you want to climb up in your academic field, then posting journal will be the best way. Plus you dont get funding if you dont generate anything. Or if you are smart, you use your students to do the job while putting their names on it. Usually students wont mind doing that and the lecturers will get the job done without much effort.

複式洋房

86#
發表於 07-2-2 10:01 |只看該作者

okay, mind my wording again...
when I say no conference, no resource ....etc in HK, the "no" doesn't mean an absolute zero, it mean a "minimal"....

複式洋房

87#
發表於 07-2-2 11:06 |只看該作者

Hi doggie,

Its pretty true!!

The story of Large US based company providing good salary and benefit package now become "History".

As you can tell from the newspaper that those company are having great financial burden just to pay off the pension and package for the exsiting employee who they hired in the 80s or earlier... And many company even is walking towards bankcrupy because of that.

So those fairly tales no longer exist anymore, what they do nowadays is that they fired the middle management people who have high pay but low productivity and replaced them by young and low pay people who come with less benefit. Some company even outsource certain department to 3rd world country just to cut cost or some company just do that to earn more.

It is TOTALLY NOT a phenomna of chinese ppl afraid of being replace by new comer, it is a global trend happen anywhere in the world. In main stream white community.

Those who want to keep their job need to work hard and show more productive than the other.

Those myth of job in US or western base company with leisure working culture, good paid and big benefit is decreasing in an exponetial way if still not totally vanish.

Royal bank in Canada in cutting people everyday, who can survive with a leisure attitude and who can survive without hardwork no matter what country you are in !!!!

Rabbit

doggie 寫道:
poor me - small potato in the western firm, still working in the office - no overtime, just to meet the month end closing.

so agreed with rabbit said, it is the job function.. no matter where you are (in HK, in Vancouver, or in Toronto). job being assigned to you, and you need to accomplished within the deadline.

in the past - back in 90's when I was in HK, economes is good, I was paid for the overtime, but during the recession. company just keep saying cut costs cut costs.. so no overtime. then turn out they need to laid off people, but the same workload share by less number of people - still no overtime...

now here in Toronto, company facing down sizing... so i am still the poor doggie, working like the doggie with no extra food/reward..

so does not matter where we are.. just the job function.

I was the junior in the company but still need to work late, not to mentioned my supervisor or my boss. stress will apply to all level if your company is not doing good - does not matter if it is chinese owned for western company..

民房

積分: 29

88#
發表於 07-2-2 11:20 |只看該作者

How to calculate the spending money for Car & House every month?

別墅

積分: 601

89#
發表於 07-2-2 11:46 |只看該作者

I agree with you Rabbit, you said everything I wanted to say.

It really is a myth that Western companies are more relax than chinese people etc. etc....Perhaps in the past, but not anymore....

The success of Microsoft, Apples and many many high-tech companies were based on the hard work, non-union based technical professionals, who don't nickle and dime on issues like OT.....

Talking about banks, my mother and mother-in-laws both worked in Canadian banks before they retired, the competitions between branches is soooo high that everyone were very very hard working just to get more business and keep their jobs....

別墅

積分: 601

90#
發表於 07-2-2 12:04 |只看該作者

cccaaa,
Car expenses includes: insurance, gas, car-loans. Insurance is about CAD$2500-$5000 per year for new comers in Canada, Gas is $0.89 per litre (so you drive more, you spend more, you drive less, you spend less), car loan is just simple compound interest payment that I am sure you know how to figure that out. The interest rate ranges from 0.98% to 8% depends on brand of car.

House expenses includes: land-tax for home owner, mortgage payments, utilities etc., or rent and management fees for condo/townhouse. Land-tax ranges from $1500-$7000 or more depends on size of house/condo, mortgage payments, well, you can figure that out yourself, mortgage rate is about 6%, utilities depends on size of house etc., ranges from $500-$1000+, management fees ranges from $300-$1000 depends on how luxury the condo is....

大宅

91#
發表於 07-2-2 13:15 |只看該作者

rabbit2006,

I think we are talking the cultural different in western world and in HK. Yes, I agree that western world are more concern on research and many big corporates do sponsor a lot while HK has not many as we view as waste of money. Besides, HK only has 7 millions population while US has much larger market, so you cannot compare apple and orange in a same way. However, I dont agree that no agressive lecturer will work in HK. HKUST and HKU get good ranking in the list, those lecturers dont generate journal?

I never know anything about academic in Canada, but my perception told me that lecturers are lecturers and their job is to teach, not to attend conferences. Yes, you need to generate paper in order to survive, but as I said, some can do fast while some may take longer, so it is a matter of time. Since your husband is not native speaker, it may take longer to write a journal or to understand the books, so he may try harder than other lecturers.

I met one of the mommy in BK who studied in US for master degree, she said she used to work with the lecturers to produce a journal and it is posted publicly. My friend in Poly also finished her thesis in her Master and after that, it was posted with the lecturer's name. Mind you that, if the lecturer post the journal, the lecturer's name will be the first and student name will come second although all the work obviously done by the student. May be it is not in your husband's case, but it is existed. If the lecturers give guidance to the student, obviously he/she will know what is about and if they have a choice, they will only pick the good one to use their name. No lecturers will post the journal if it is not good. I never think professor is a geniuses, it is just a job. It is a myth that teachers are highly qualify while it is not turth as many teacher in HK failed in the assessement and requires to re-educate. I think it applies to professor as well.

Regarding the quality of the student, eg, James Wong, the famous song writer who died last year or the year before. He is so smart and well recognized in the field, he went back to finish his PhD. What does that tell you? People study with different reasons. Yes, some study as a job while some study as to fulfil their ego.

Taking someone work is not called sloppy. Bill Gate didnt create everything for window operation system, he also steal someones' idea. In reality, no one really cares. As I said, smart people know how to use people to do the job.

Just curious if it is compulsory as your husband to attend conference? Or he prefers attending conference in order to keep himself to be competitive? My BIL also work in IT, in network security field which I believe it requires the latest technology as well, but attending meeting seems not the only way. Now we can get almost everything on the web, it is just a matter of effort and how talent you are. My BIL can pass the security exam with very high mark by studying by himself while my brother fail in the same test 2 times and barely pass in the 3rd times.

I think it is very different to work in western company as they measure your productivity which is not really happen in Chinese culture. I dont see apply bankruptcy protection mean the company has financial problem. eg, Air Canada used to apply bankruptcy protection, but it doesnt mean they are really in financial problem. Yes, they do laid off people but if it really overstaff, then they are doing the right thing. I dont know how to call that bankruptcy technique, but I see it is very common in western world.

I think no matter where you are, what field you are, you need to be competitive. from my point of view, I dont really see new comer is a threat to my job although many new comers do come into my field. Experience doesnt come within a day but we cannot keep the same position without any effort.

複式洋房

92#
發表於 07-2-2 23:39 |只看該作者

Hi xother,

I do not want to discuss futher on this with you
anymore, I think it is a waste of time. You seem
just ignore the fact or other ppl's input and drag
one your point by your own intuition.

What I am doing here is just to share information and not convenience anyone.

However, there are a few things that I need to clarify to the sake of others reading this blog. After clarify these thing I am going to close this topic, it has been discussing to much already....

As you said, you never know things about Univeristy in Canada". So I can tell you your thinking is VERY WRONG. First, the main job of a Professor is NOT teaching......and attending conference is a NORM for technology field in Canda, this is the TRUTH. (You claim you have no knowlege but you keep elborating you own immagination without even listening a bit to others information.)

In at least one of the U in Canada, the job description of a technology Professor is 20% administration, 30% teaching and 50% research.

And attending a conference is a NORM.
Do you know what is the meaning of "conference"??
conference is not like meeting from the business world.
It is where scientist share their knowlege which is mandatory in technology field for generation of cutting edge idea which is where the reasearch idea come from. No conference, where the idea come from, you tell me. Just from imagination again????

Also conference is where you get the connection for the fundings, get your Univeristy known and get all the resourse. If all the Professor just sit there and teach, who got the funding for sponsoring the graduate student, to do your research work, to run your lab,
to conduct the experiement, to hire the post doc staff.

You think you said before just sit there or just teach in the school, asking inexperience student to publish some sloppy paper and then funding will be running into your pocket? This will only make a professor got fired.

And also do you know what "research" is???? Research is not "English Composition" that you have native English then you can do it fast. It is TOTOALLY WRONG too. Research is something you need time to study to do experiement on to testify, to collect data can be huge data, it can takes weeks and months to verify. Writing up the joural is last and only the mininal part of it.

Again, I do think you have absolute NO knowledge on research and academica is all about and please do not sending out wrong impression and intuition thinking to confuse other.

I have already state out everyting that to the best of my knowledge base on fact and nothing is from my own guessing.

It is not a debate, so I don't think it is not neccessary to pull out all the data from the University to support my arugment, it is just a share of knowledge afterall.

I think too much has be discussion already. It is time to close this topic.

xother 寫道:
rabbit2006,

I think we are talking the cultural different in western world and in HK. Yes, I agree that western world are more concern on research and many big corporates do sponsor a lot while HK has not many as we view as waste of money. Besides, HK only has 7 millions population while US has much larger market, so you cannot compare apple and orange in a same way. However, I dont agree that no agressive lecturer will work in HK. HKUST and HKU get good ranking in the list, those lecturers dont generate journal?

I never know anything about academic in Canada, but my perception told me that lecturers are lecturers and their job is to teach, not to attend conferences. Yes, you need to generate paper in order to survive, but as I said, some can do fast while some may take longer, so it is a matter of time. Since your husband is not native speaker, it may take longer to write a journal or to understand the books, so he may try harder than other lecturers.

I met one of the mommy in BK who studied in US for master degree, she said she used to work with the lecturers to produce a journal and it is posted publicly. My friend in Poly also finished her thesis in her Master and after that, it was posted with the lecturer's name. Mind you that, if the lecturer post the journal, the lecturer's name will be the first and student name will come second although all the work obviously done by the student. May be it is not in your husband's case, but it is existed. If the lecturers give guidance to the student, obviously he/she will know what is about and if they have a choice, they will only pick the good one to use their name. No lecturers will post the journal if it is not good. I never think professor is a geniuses, it is just a job. It is a myth that teachers are highly qualify while it is not turth as many teacher in HK failed in the assessement and requires to re-educate. I think it applies to professor as well.

Regarding the quality of the student, eg, James Wong, the famous song writer who died last year or the year before. He is so smart and well recognized in the field, he went back to finish his PhD. What does that tell you? People study with different reasons. Yes, some study as a job while some study as to fulfil their ego.

Taking someone work is not called sloppy. Bill Gate didnt create everything for window operation system, he also steal someones' idea. In reality, no one really cares. As I said, smart people know how to use people to do the job.

Just curious if it is compulsory as your husband to attend conference? Or he prefers attending conference in order to keep himself to be competitive? My BIL also work in IT, in network security field which I believe it requires the latest technology as well, but attending meeting seems not the only way. Now we can get almost everything on the web, it is just a matter of effort and how talent you are. My BIL can pass the security exam with very high mark by studying by himself while my brother fail in the same test 2 times and barely pass in the 3rd times.

I think it is very different to work in western company as they measure your productivity which is not really happen in Chinese culture. I dont see apply bankruptcy protection mean the company has financial problem. eg, Air Canada used to apply bankruptcy protection, but it doesnt mean they are really in financial problem. Yes, they do laid off people but if it really overstaff, then they are doing the right thing. I dont know how to call that bankruptcy technique, but I see it is very common in western world.

I think no matter where you are, what field you are, you need to be competitive. from my point of view, I dont really see new comer is a threat to my job although many new comers do come into my field. Experience doesnt come within a day but we cannot keep the same position without any effort.

複式洋房

93#
發表於 07-2-3 00:03 |只看該作者

Dear cccaaa,

hey, what don't you answer our couple of questions ar "(see below). We are eager to know your answers wor??

Please reply.

Okay, even you ignore it again, I am going to give you a quick answer for your new quick question again.

You ask about "how to calculate the spending......."

It is simple. It is just a simple addition and substration, any student in HK above Primary 2 willbe able to teach you.

Wish this will help.

Rabbit

cccaaa 寫道:
How to calculate the spending money for Car & House every month?

cccaaa,
Don't understand why you still can't get it??!!!!??

OK. Since I have left HK for 10 year (long long time), I would like to know what happen if I go back HK now, since you are in HK now, I also would like to get some info from you.

1)What's the changes of HK is the last 10 years? (please state according to different aspects)

3)How many min. income can support a couple of family in a month for ok life?

4)"Can you tell us the average monthly wages in general job?"

5)"Can I find a permanent job around HKD$200,000-250,000/mth for any kind of job?
Please state out."

6)Do you like living in HK or better in Toronto, why and why not?

I am also curious about what happen in HK and would like to have your input too. The question is similar to what you have posted before, wish you can help!

I would like to see what kind of answers you are going to give, if you ever border to answer. Or you will just ignore it as before...

Rabbit

別墅

積分: 751

94#
發表於 07-2-3 00:22 |只看該作者

xother & Rabbit2006:

喂﹗妳地唔好抝啦﹗免傷和氣﹐家和萬事興丫嘛﹗

今朝叫醒阿仔去返學﹐去到學校無人﹐原來今日係 PA day 喎﹗我幾驚D鄰居知道我咁懵無睇通告﹗

複式洋房

95#
發表於 07-2-3 01:00 |只看該作者

Hi Lily,

Don't worry, its just share of opinion je..
I already say, I am closing the topic ga la. :) :)

In fact what is PA day ar??

Are u living in Toronto? If so whereabout do you live ar?

Rabbit :))

Lily 寫道:
xother & Rabbit2006:

喂﹗妳地唔好抝啦﹗免傷和氣﹐家和萬事興丫嘛﹗

今朝叫醒阿仔去返學﹐去到學校無人﹐原來今日係 PA day 喎﹗我幾驚D鄰居知道我咁懵無睇通告﹗

別墅

積分: 751

96#
發表於 07-2-3 01:43 |只看該作者

Rabbit2006:

係啊﹗我住多倫多Markham﹐妳係咪啊﹖

PA day 是老師開會日子﹐學生唔駛返學﹐每年都有好幾次 , 今天整個約克區公校都唔駛返學﹐私學都有不過可能唔同日子。

我見到妳們很詳細很誠懇解答樓主的問題﹐但係佢好似無反應每次又問返同樣問題﹐我覺得好搞笑﹗ 可能佢做緊問卷調查﹐有張表要逐格填﹐妳比唔到個數佢﹐佢又要問多次。我係咪好衰啊﹖哈哈﹗

複式洋房

97#
發表於 07-2-3 02:54 |只看該作者

Hi Lily,

I see. So your son will have one free day today law! :)

Your hypothesis about "doing questionaire" is very interesting . But may be it is true.ar.. haha!!!

I also live in Toronto but I live in downtown. I go to uptown very often, so I also write in the Markham blog law!!!

Talk to you later,
Rabbit :)))

Lily 寫道:
Rabbit2006:

係啊﹗我住多倫多Markham﹐妳係咪啊﹖

PA day 是老師開會日子﹐學生唔駛返學﹐每年都有好幾次 , 今天整個約克區公校都唔駛返學﹐私學都有不過可能唔同日子。

我見到妳們很詳細很誠懇解答樓主的問題﹐但係佢好似無反應每次又問返同樣問題﹐我覺得好搞笑﹗ 可能佢做緊問卷調查﹐有張表要逐格填﹐妳比唔到個數佢﹐佢又要問多次。我係咪好衰啊﹖哈哈﹗

大宅

98#
發表於 07-2-3 03:02 |只看該作者

Hi rabbit2006,
I work in the travel industry and my husband work in meeting and conference, so we know very well if you talking about conference and meeting. May be your case is exceptional, but since I am not the person who believe what ever you said, I want to share my opinion as well.

I don’t know university in Canada, but I assume it is not much different from other university around the world. I finished my master degree in HK and I pretty much know what the lecturers do and what journals are about. Recently I went for 2 research from UBC regarding on child development, plus the professor in Australia still email my husband. He is the head in Tourism field and he used to give speech in conference and he monitored PhD students from all around the world. Is it enough to support my point of view? As I said before, if I believe I am right, I will insist.

I believe your husband is not a regular professor who has class. He work as professor but survive base on grant. If I am correct, then may be you are right that he needs to attend conference as he cannot survive without funding.

As a regular professor, he/she gets pay by the university and that’s why we pay so much school fee. Every year there is certain funding within university and yes, if you want extra, you need to seek for outside source, but as I said, the knowledge and experience of that person should be enough. Attending conference is a channel but definitely it is not the only one. Since web conference is so popular, travel from one place to other seems reducing. By the way, I do have lots of connection with university, high tech companies and lecturers/professor, I know how often they travel exactly.

I know how long to do research and there is no doubt about your English skills can make a big difference on finish your journal.

男爵府

積分: 7158

99#
發表於 07-2-3 03:35 |只看該作者

xother

just wonder have often did the professor in HKU pulish their articles in the journal magazine? I meant the professional journal magaine?

just wonder will all PHD graduate be a professor? they might be a teacher in high school, or lecturers in univeristy, and colleage... but not with teh title as professor.

native speaker does not = they are good writer. I had to admit, some professor, do pay for the PHD/master student to write the journal for them... but i said "write" - i.e. professor provide main point, and student write the whole thing.

just like making a movie, even harry porter, they film it from the story book, still need screenwriter to rewrite the whole thing in order to suit the producer for the film making.

people could go back to school whenever they want, but will they be back to the academic field, then no body know. you and your husband might determine to get the PHD but it does not meant you will be professor... you might change your career to teach but could not bear the titel as Professor after you had attained certain requirement.

i also admit that, with today's technology, travel may not be necessary, as they have so many teleconference... but depends on who is the organiser.. not very conference could be "tele" if not, people need to physically fly to there to attend the conference.

just being nosy. if no one "physically" attending the conference, guess your huband's job might be in danger, as you said you husband is working in the convention center - where most conference being held..

if no ppl attending, why bother to rent the place for conference?? if no one renting the place for conference, the sales targer will drop and your husband's job will be in danger lor... just taking this as the example, dont take it serious..

大宅

100#
發表於 07-2-3 04:15 |只看該作者

Hi Doggie,
HK professor do published quite a bit of journal, please dont assume they just sit there to collect money. If I cannot get the job as a professor in HK, yes, I will paint them black. I understand that!

There is no direct path to be a professor. One of my professor was doing PhD while he is teaching us in Poly. He does generate alot of journals and I think that is the reasons the school hire him. As I always said, PhD mean nothing to me. Someone choose that path while some other dont. Some treat study as a job while some do it as interest.

Native speaker is not equal to good writer, but non-native speaker is obviously not good on writing english, right? My SIL has got 2 masters and she is very good on writing, but it doesnt mean she can write fast. As I said, writing journal is normal for any professors but some may spend less time while some can spend more. Plus if you are smart, you pay someone to do the time consuming job, such as data analysis while someone do it all by themselves. There is nothing to argue! When professor supervisor a student to do PhD or Master, they do monitor closely. Please dont assume all students are bad and professor is the god, it is not like that in real world. I am in university and deal with so many lecturers, most of them are very ignorance in reality!

Study PhD doesnt lead you to become a professor! Recently HK news said a PhD graduate is unemployed and hiding inside the house for few years. People study for many reason. I know my limit and I wont go for PhD. My husband only like MBA as PhD is not useful in commercial world.

Conference and meeting can be very different from what you think, but I can tell you university conference will be very tiny market, might be less than 1% and that's why I doubt about the reality of being travel very often. Consumer show, exhibition, corporate events, association gathering and very soon 2008 Olympic..... According to my husband, university professors are the cheapest as they always want to attend for free but in reality, there is no free lunch.

My previous professor are invited to give speech in a conference, it really depends on what level you are. Not all professors requires to attend conference as it is a big expense from the university point of view.

首頁

尾頁

跳至