首頁

尾頁

男爵府

積分: 6955

81#
發表於 07-3-31 22:39 |只看該作者

Re: 普通話

All,
I checked with the center about organizing a new class, the staff said you could sign-in first and specify your available time slots, if a new class can be organized, the center will call you. If you are interested, you could sign-in here and I will pass the list to the center.

Sign-in..............................Day of Week, Time
=============================

男爵府

82#
發表於 07-4-1 19:40 |只看該作者

Hi JunJun,

Could not find you in the class... what's happened? Are you OK?

- AliBB

男爵府

積分: 7880

83#
發表於 07-4-1 22:49 |只看該作者

Jun Jun is sick :cry: He has had fever since Thursday. I took him to the doctor on sat, 耳仔發炎+咳。 He vomitted twice today,唉,時燒時好dd,最高去到104.5,嚇餐c.宜家好左d啦,但仲燒緊,我聼日都會day off陪他

大宅

積分: 2217

84#
發表於 07-4-2 08:09 |只看該作者

[size=xx-large]Thank you nn :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

我都話你好[size=xx-large]架啦

[size=x-large]我靠哂你喇...

點解又要choose新班呀???

how abt music class? shall we enrol the 下學期 also???

子爵府

積分: 10929

85#
發表於 07-4-2 09:40 |只看該作者

巧妤, Jun Jun 點呀, 呢排我都聽好多小朋友都病呀, 大家要小心 d

nn
點解咁快要 enroll 既, 可唔可以再上多幾堂先呢, 同埋, 其實個位老師有無第二個 center 開班架呢, 想找一個地方, 方便拍車呀 :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

music class 我都想報下一個 term 呀, 你打算咩時間呀
親子王國以外之相冊連結已被刪除

伯爵府

積分: 19157

好媽媽勳章

86#
發表於 07-4-2 12:27 |只看該作者

Hi, 金毛B媽, nn, Yammie,

多謝関心!! 巧妤好番好多啦! 不過仲有D鼻水未清, 佢病一病無左2磅 :-( :-( 2磅對巧妤嚟講實在太多 :cry: 而家真係我見猶憐 :cry: :cry:

nn,

你真係"巧"勁, 十項全能, 様様皆精

男爵府

87#
發表於 07-4-2 18:21 |只看該作者

All,
Remember no CLASS for this coming Sat as the center closes on public holiday.

Canny, Paulina,
No lar, the new list is for new comers. Lots of people asking me saying that they want to join our class, but as our class is full, so, just try to see whether they could have enough people to form a new class

For music class... um... i will wait until the last last minute to decide... 70% will re-enroll, but not 100% sure.... still wanna spare a Sat or Sun for family day and 回本 for the 2 annual passes....

Canny,
Are you moving to MOS or stay in Shatin? If you move to MOS, I will enroll a Mandarin class for AliBB when she turns 3 in MOS For your suggestion, let us ask ask next time.... we could not be too "羊" for this here....

大宅

積分: 3410

88#
發表於 07-4-2 20:09 |只看該作者

Jun Jun,

Take care!!!

carlychung 寫道:
Jun Jun is sick :cry: He has had fever since Thursday. I took him to the doctor on sat, 耳仔發炎+咳。 He vomitted twice today,唉,時燒時好dd,最高去到104.5,嚇餐c.宜家好左d啦,但仲燒緊,我聼日都會day off陪他

大宅

積分: 2217

89#
發表於 07-4-3 08:14 |只看該作者

[size=xx-large]nn班長[size=xx-large]...[size=xx-large]多謝提醒:mrgreen:

都話有你係樹就店啦

[size=xx-large]MOS離我樹都唔係好遠個左喎...有mud好野記住預埋我個三隻小豬呀..................................我相信假以時日...我一定可以自己揸得店架校車既...(當然...係e+黎講都係一個dream )

e+...最多密搭馬鑯

music class 好似要返呀可???

仲有...你choose定比AliBB讀bin間未呀

子爵府

積分: 10929

90#
發表於 07-4-3 09:55 |只看該作者

nn 班長

真係要代金仔同你講句 [size=large]I Love You

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

我地仲未知搬去邊樹喎