發表於 07-5-4 23:28 |只看該作者

有冇聽過’天之傑嬰幼兒潛能發展中心’,好唔好架?

想比bb上吓堂,唔知呢間好唔好?

洋房

積分: 480

2#
發表於 07-5-5 15:19 |只看該作者

Re: 有冇聽過’天之傑嬰幼兒潛能發展中心’,好唔好架?

I didn't try it's course, but it seems not so good acording to BK mum.
you can search the past messages in the web.

等待驗證會員

積分: 289

3#
發表於 08-5-14 12:10 |只看該作者
As I know, many BK mami don't like this centre. The centre shit, teacher shit, teaching methol shit....! The teacher or that man (杜杜叔叔) don't clare about the child safety, need those babies to do some danger exersies. If the babies cry, he just tell their parent to let their child cry (crazy!), the teacher can't solve the parent's problem. The environment is very very dirty, many hairs on the floor, no cleaning between the class and class, the toys are dirty and old.

I don't know why still have mami join that centre. May be they didn't try the others. 可憐的BB!

男爵府

積分: 6022

4#
發表於 08-5-21 20:14 |只看該作者
I have joined for almost half a year, so far I am happy with it and the most important thing is my daughter enjoys it. It is not like any other playgroups, and some parents do find it hard to keep up with the course, u have to practise the activities with your kid everyday.

One thing i like about the teacher is that he does put his heart in the center and for the good of the kids.

I dont know about the old center but they have moved to a new center last year and it is every comfortable and neat.

男爵府

積分: 9314

5#
發表於 08-6-2 18:03 |只看該作者
我有2個朋友的囡囡都參加左,佢地話呢個playgroup唔錯,囡囡仲進步左,所以昨日我都同4條7報左名啦

首頁

尾頁

跳至