首頁

尾頁

男爵府

積分: 7794

21#
發表於 07-6-21 22:21 |只看該作者

Re: Bed time routine 教BB自已覺覺豬

Mooo,
你BB係人奶BB.. as 我係lactation consultant, 唔見議你 set bed time 校BB 時間, 你BB頭6個月係 feed on demand, also, BB 未正式分清日夜, 只要一有病痛( such as immunisation 之後有reaction), 你就會以為自己全功盡廢呢.. BB by about 4-5months 就會strongly 表現佢哋嘅作息時間, 你可以將 bed time 餐奶 改formula, so, BB 飽肚啲, 就會瞓過夜. if 你 night time skin to skin, 就好難令BB sleep thru the night, 因為人奶易消化.
also, 留意自己嘅diet, BB飽唔飽肚都睇你食啲乜呢!
足6 months 之後, 再將 bed time 餐奶轉 formula 喇!!

男爵府

積分: 7423

22#
發表於 07-6-25 02:24 |只看該作者

Nillie_Mami,

glad that I found this topic and hope you can help me out.

my gal is just 3 months old and I'm trying my best to BF. it was hard to put her to sleep at night so I started to BF skin to skin at around bed time like a month ago (uesd to give her formula at night coz I want to get more sleep ). since then, I just nurse her and sleep with her the whole night. but then another problem comes up, she can't sleep with out my nipple, not only night time but even at day time. whenever she's sleepy, 無論邊個抱佢都會將個頭仔起人地個身到係咁鑽. I'm not sure if she's looking for my nipple. asI only nurse and sleep with her at night time only, she usually can't find it, she'll then start crying and 係咁扭 but not sleep even she's very sleepy. it's really headache that she's not sleeping the whole day until I sleep with her and become her 人肉奶咀 at bed time.

my mom said it's all because of the skin to skin feeding at night and ask me to give her formula at night, but I can really BF more at night time, what should I do now? do you think it's really because of the feeding habit? please help

男爵府

23#
發表於 07-6-27 22:43 |只看該作者

點解呢排都係啲3個月大BB嘅mami 就要求為 BB set bed time routine??
你哋有冇由第一個message 睇起架?
please go thru the message.. 因為如果你有睇, 你唔會留message 俾我呢!!

Elmolly,
首先講明, 下不為例, 呢個forum 係教媽咪幫 over 6 months 嘅 BB set up bed time routine, 唔係教初生人奶B 瞓過夜..
你係人奶媽... 平心而論.. 魚與熊掌呀!
又要自己瞓得好, 又要小B瞓通宵, 又要skin to skin..
你小B only 3 months .. must feed on demand 架..
我唔認同你媽咪所講..
我係全skin to skin 媽咪 ( from Gabriel birth to 4.5 months), 之後轉 day time skin to skin, night time bottle feed BF.. 我小B冇咁嘅問題..
大女BB時直情冇pump 過奶乜淛.. complete skin to skin 都冇當我係人肉奶咀..
Mostly, 係你俾BB misconcept. 令佢以為一喊就可以skin to skin.
anyway, if 你 insist skin to skin at night, 你就好難幫BB set up bed time routine, if 你plan to wean BF, 俾BB on bottle from bed time, 就 等BB 6 months old and up 再嚟問過問題..
as 我答上一個媽咪一樣.. 你哋係同一樣有個3個月大BB.. 參考佢嘅解答喇.
once again. 人奶BB first 6 months 係feed on demand, 冇得介夜奶, unless BB naturally wean off, otherwise, BB 會underweight 同dehydration.
你都係為BB好至餵人奶, 否則, 為BB安全起見, 我suggest 你為BB轉餵 formula 至去介夜奶, plus set up bed time routine 好啲!

男爵府

24#
發表於 07-6-29 02:39 |只看該作者

Nillie_Mami,

I did read thru all messages, but your knowledge really impresses me so I just left message here and hoping to get some help from you, sorry that I probably left message in a wrong topic

To be honest, I definitely don't mind to waking up at night to BF my gal, I it just the crying problem that annoys my family, especially when I'm in the shower or so on but baby just keeps crying loudly. I think you are right that I misconcept my baby that she can get 人肉奶咀 once she cries, how should I do with this problem?

男爵府

25#
發表於 07-6-29 20:53 |只看該作者

elmolly,
BB已有3個月大, 要阻止佢喇.. 一來, 你做人肉奶咀會令你milk flow 下降, 2來, BB 以為牙痕, 唔順心就可以咬媽咪, as you said.. 咁你點去街/沖澡 etc??
我 set 個 new topic for 乳牛媽媽喺 USA club, so 你哋啲乳牛媽去嗰new forum 喥 互相分憂喇!
I will answer your message over there..
leave this forum 去教其他媽咪幫 BB set up bed time routine.

男爵府

26#
發表於 07-8-30 03:43 |只看該作者
Nillie_Mami,

3. 用firm嘅語氣同BB講要瞓覺...等BB settle, 便再講nite nite, 離開房間.
時間: 視付你兩公婆可以乘受BB喊幾耐..
第一星期-->最難,最苦.
喊頭一次要等5分鐘至去安撫, 之後再喊就等10分鐘, 每次5分鐘,5分鐘,加上去.

-> so it means 5 mins for the 1st night then hold her and 10 mins for the 2nd night etc? after I comfort her, should I make her sleep as usual or put her to her crib again? or should I let Andrea cry until she falls to sleep herself? still need to sit next to her?

do I need to start with a time that close to her current sleeping time or the time she starts to get sleepy?

[ 本文章最後由 elmolly 於 07-8-30 03:50 編輯 ]

男爵府

27#
發表於 07-8-30 14:04 |只看該作者
原文章由 elmolly 於 07-8-29 02:43 PM 發表
-> so it means 5 mins for the 1st night then hold her and 10 mins for the 2nd night etc? after I comfort her, should I make her sleep as usual or put her to her crib again? or should I let Andrea cry until she falls to sleep herself? still need to sit next to her?

do I need to start with a time that close to her current sleeping time or the time she starts to get sleepy?

Elmolly,
for this teaching theory, we do not pick up Andrea from the crib. No Hold, No carry, No rocking.
you can sit next to her, hold her hand not her body.
if you can tolerate her crying, you can wait up to 20min before you walk into her room.
Just do it as usual. Don't make any big changes.
Andrea is very confuse. as her life style/pattern has never been fixed.
Once you pick her up from her crib, she expected that you will hold her all the time. therefore, don't pick her up.
trust the expert.. after a month, Andrea will get use to it.. (mostly, kid /infant will learn the sleeping pattern in a month)

男爵府

28#
發表於 07-8-30 15:36 |只看該作者
Nillie_Mami,

咁由佢喊到自己瞓著? 會唔會令佢覺得好無安全感? cause I know sense of security helps to build up confidence. Andrea 成日都瞓瞓下突然間喊,好似好驚咁:-(

[ 本文章最後由 elmolly 於 07-8-30 15:57 編輯 ]

男爵府

29#
發表於 07-8-31 02:39 |只看該作者
elmolly,
mostly BB 都係要get thru 呢個problem.
你要知道呢個係Andrea 成長會經過嘅階段..
你如果想佢唔喊, solution 只有一個, 就係你quit 份工, 做full time stay home mom, 同全天侯 skin to skin Andrea day and night, sleep with andrea 做Andrea 嘅人肉奶咀
Elmolly, 你知道根本你唔可行架..
Andrea 喊你都要忍心, 佢唔係BB架喇, 你大聲鬧佢, 佢識喊呀! 唔好俾佢教你點做佢父母.. 係你教佢點做你個女呀!

原文章由 elmolly 於 07-8-30 02:36 AM 發表
Nillie_Mami,

咁由佢喊到自己瞓著? 會唔會令佢覺得好無安全感? cause I know sense of security helps to build up confidence. Andrea 成日都瞓瞓下突然間喊,好似好驚咁:-(

男爵府

30#
發表於 07-8-31 07:52 |只看該作者
Nillie_Mami,

ok, I'll try, will start it from tonight cause it's friday and hubby can back me up. just want to confirm if I need to 咁由佢喊到自己瞓著? I hope I can go thru this, a painful and heart breaking process :cry:

男爵府

31#
發表於 07-8-31 13:50 |只看該作者
elmolly,
when Amanda was little, she cried so mad every night, some nights, she even throw up.. and make big mess..
but .. still..
after a few weeks of struggle.. she cried with teats, put her head on my hand, as I only put my head inside her crib for comfort.
I was sitting inside her bedroom, 1/2 sit 1/2 laydown for those weeks.
Then, after she fell asleep, I went back to my bedroom
finally, she even doesn't need me no more, just give her a bottle, and she will wave goodbye to you..
the process is hard.. but if you don't even make a start.. the crying will never end.

Add oil Elmolly..
原文章由 elmolly 於 07-8-30 06:52 PM 發表
Nillie_Mami,

ok, I'll try, will start it from tonight cause it's friday and hubby can back me up. just want to confirm if I need to 咁由佢喊到自己瞓著? I hope I can go thru this, a painful and heart ...

男爵府

32#
發表於 07-8-31 22:33 |只看該作者
Nillie_Mami,

I'll start it tonight, so nervous... she's so happy now, laughing loudly, I hope we can get it thru. If she throws up, then just pick her up to calm her down and put her back to her crib again?

男爵府

33#
發表於 07-9-1 00:23 |只看該作者
Nillie_Mami,

Andrea sleeps already

I just gave her my hand and let her sleeps alone on her crib then after like 10 mins, she fell to sleep, no crying at all, so strange, left me many question marks, maybe I woke her up very early this morning

but I have another question, she usually gets up few times at night, so what should I do if she wakes up or cries after 1 to 2 hours?

男爵府

34#
發表於 07-9-1 13:31 |只看該作者
sorry, it's me again.. I just have many questions

last night I put Andrea on her crib at around 00:00 and she fell to sleep after like 10 mins. finally she woke up at 4, I don't know if she's hungry, so just skin to skin her on my bed, is this the right way? again, what should I do if she wakes up at the middle of the night? go thru the whole routine again?

男爵府

35#
發表於 07-9-2 01:02 |只看該作者
elmolly,
1.if Andrea throw up, you certainly pick her up, because you need to change the bed, then put her back as per the theory.
2. I gave Amanda my hand as well, she slept on my hand in a few min, she just needed comfort.
3. if she woke up, follow the theory, walk into the room, talk to her, no matter she cries, never pick her up, NO HOLDING, NO ROCKING..
4. DO NOT SKIN TO SKIN AT NIGHT IF YOU ARE NOT THE CARE GIVER AT NIGHT.
Elmolly,
I wonder.. is my forum.. the way I write is not very clear? Do I need to re-write the forum? because I wonder, you will ask all those questions.. which I did mention in the forum already..

Elmolly,
Do not skin to skin at night, I told you a few times already, because you are going to mess everything up again.
She doesn't need to be skin to skin at night, leave her with the philipino maid. let her deal with Andrea when she woke up at night.

男爵府

36#
發表於 07-9-2 01:56 |只看該作者
Nillie_Mami,

because you said "喊頭一次要等5分鐘至去安撫, 之後再喊就等10分鐘, 每次5分鐘,5分鐘,加上去." so I'm a bit confused. I don't want to start the training over and over again, and you may not be online when I face problems, so I asked you all situations in advance that I may have problem with

how do I know if she's hungry or not if she wakes up at like 4-5am? in the near future, my maid won't be taking care of her at night as Andrea's bed is in our room, next to our bed and the maid sleeps in the other side of the house. this is why her sleeping quality is so important to me.

男爵府

37#
發表於 07-9-2 03:22 |只看該作者
Elomlly,
the meaning of "喊頭一次要等5分鐘至去安撫, 之後再喊就等10分鐘, 每次5分鐘,5分鐘,加上去." does not mean that you really do it once..
my dear
Day1 if andrea cries.. you go and check her after 5min, after she calm down and SLEEP, then you leave the room, then when she cries again,you go in and calm her down again.. after a night or 2, then you increase the time.
bit by bit.
when you go to Page 1, get the book which teach you how to set up bed time routine, all of those tell you the same thing.
you will not get your Andrea to sleep on her own in 3 days.. that is impossible.
For a good obedience child may need a month or more to do it.. not Andrea at all as she is spoiled, you may expect that.. to take at least 2-3 months to work on Andrea.
Even you sleep in the same room with Andrea, no skin to skin as I told. If you skin to skin her, just because you want to be quiet, you will pay for it... I can predict that.
you will feed her with bottle if she is hungry at night.
Be honest, I can not telll whether she is hungry or not at 4am or 5am, you are the one who knows her. right?
If she is hungry, feed her WITH BOTTLE.
and you pump milk at night, that is what I am doing when Gabriel is with me (as my nanny takes off every 2 weeks with 2 days). I pump every 4-6 hours, and feed Gabriel when he is hungry by bottle.
As he is BF baby, I won't mess up his routine.
Gabriel sleeps on his bed by himself, we feed him at 7pm, then leave him in his crib AWAKE, then he will fall asleep in 10 min, then he will start sucking his thumb at about 12am, then me/nanny will feed him by bottle, he will fall asleep right afterward, until 5-7am.. depends.. (Baby is human, not a toy, you can not ask him/her to wake up on your schedule), then we give him 1 more bottle, he may stay awake for a while, then he will sleep again..
that is his bed time routine. during his bed time, we don't touch him at all.. as some moms will keep putting back the blanket, or turn round their babies because they sleep on their sides or tummy, COME ON, forget about it.. if they can filp over, that's mean, they are old enough to turn their head on side way to breath! STOP touching your sleeping kid.. while s/he is sleeping. and YOU, go back to sleep!

Elmolly,
我哋要軍訓Andrea, 我就要軍訓埋你同你老公..
print out 個bed time routine 俾你老公督"chok"你去follow, 唔好俾你心軟!!

[ 本文章最後由 Nillie_Mami 於 07-9-1 19:26 編輯 ]

男爵府

38#
發表於 07-9-2 12:52 |只看該作者
Nillie_Mami,

arrrr.....you really know me, the word "安撫" really gives me hope

so I shouldn't even give her my hands until after she cries for a while? I gave her my hands right after we put her to her crib. by the way, why can't we give her pacifier? you are right, last she was first ok, then stupid me tried to dry her tears, then messed it up and she started to cry badly. finaly we settled her with my tee (with some leaked milk), if we can't give hr pacifier then can't give her my tee as well?

then I should just put her in a sleeping bag before put her to her crib and no more touch on her unless she cries to 安撫 her? does this theory work on play pen too? she starts to get fussy after like 20 mins in the play pen.

if we need to bottle feed her, do we just give it to her when she's on her bed or pick her up to feed?

actually I have watched the training from super nanny, but it films for older kid so I never think that I need to go thru this on my own daughter. did you do the bottle training and the bedtime routine together on Gabriel? I only know you had a hard time in bottle training to Gabriel.

[ 本文章最後由 elmolly 於 07-9-2 14:39 編輯 ]

男爵府

39#
發表於 07-9-2 22:03 |只看該作者
Elmolly,
1. you can give her you tee, but remember to wash it every day, and remember to switch it with other tees, so she will not stick with the one (the only one).
2. no pacifier on bed time training because she will cry very mad when her pacifier drops, I can tell, you will be sitting next to her bed whole night to pick up the pacifier.
3. Gabriel was bed time trained then we taught him to use bottle.
4. I gave Amanda my hands, when she cried.. (when she was having her bed time training years ago). that helps to smooth her, if Andrea can settle with your tee or a small blanket.. let her be. she needs something to settle for the night.
5. Do not touch her if she is fine. if you clear her tears, she will think that she is very very poor and will never stop crying. (now, you tried, and you learned... so do not do it again).
6. we feed Gabriel in his crib, we do not pick him up, nanny will pick him up for feeding, but when she leaves him in the crib, he will fall asleep very soon (as he is trained)
7. Nanny 911 /super nanny are the program to help the parents to deal with toddlers and kids with behavioural probelm. Not suitable with infant.
8. May I ask, why Andrea will sleep in play pen at night?
She got her crib, she supposed to sleep inside her crib at night. She is so young, you better train her to sleep in her crib first, once she has no problem to sleep in her crib, then you can let her have a test drive on the play pen, but this moment. not a good idea.

[ 本文章最後由 Nillie_Mami 於 07-9-2 09:10 編輯 ]

男爵府

40#
發表於 07-9-2 23:34 |只看該作者
Nillie_Mami,

oops, tonight she slept already with my other tee! my hubby said she started starring at my tee when I was doing the cleaning for her before bed. I hope the training will go more smooth with my tee

I thought I couldn't give her my tee as you said I can't give her pacifier, so I thought she was supposed to sleep independently.

oh, I see, Gabriel was trained with the bottle training, stupid me, need to do it in two separate times.

no, I let her sleep on her crib, just when I put her to play pen during the day, she's impatient too ma, so wonder how can I make her become more patient with it as there's already toys and a baby gym inside

e, but the theory from super nanny is pretty close to what you have taught here, so I thought the ideas are the same.

[ 本文章最後由 elmolly 於 07-9-2 23:39 編輯 ]

首頁

尾頁

跳至