跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 3154

發表於 07-6-11 08:19 |顯示全部帖子

To Be or Not To Be - Returning HK from Australia

Dear Caring Parents

My wife and I left Hong Kong about 10 years ago, had lived in UK (London) for 4 1/2 years, New Zealand (Auckland & Wellington) for another 4 1/2 years, and are currently residing in Sunshine Coast (1-hour drive norh of Brisbane) in Australia.

There has been a constant debate between us about whether to return to Hong Kong with our two boys (aged 4 and 8) since last year.

We would like to hear from others currently in a similar situation and/or someone has already made the ultimate decison.

Thanks.

Fate

Nothing is Harder than Convincing Ourselves Nothing is Hard

大宅

積分: 1894

發表於 07-6-11 09:00 |顯示全部帖子

Re: To Be or Not To Be - Returning HK from Australia

fate,
我覺得做移民決定永遠都係對父母最難既難題,有人千辛萬苦放棄hk既一切,為左小朋友既教育同親子時間來oz,也有人好似你地多年後想決定回流hk.
我覺得好睇你們2公婆點唸,回流hk究竟是為什麼?為工作機會?為多d人工同免稅?為下一代學好中文?大人經過十年休閒生活是否可以適應返hk繁忙既節奏?仲會唔會有成日放工放假同兒女去公園玩?最辛苦相信係8歲既小朋友要適應hk小學既田鴨式教育,由完全無功課日日玩到變成日日要溫書做功課,默書測驗咁...這些壓力也會轉嫁到父母身上,因為你地都要幫佢溫書甚至做project,如果你地未有所決定,這些心理因素請都計算在內....不過話說回來,以將來中國必成國際主導既大勢,讓下一代回去學中文,去發展也未嘗不是一件好事.
以上純發表個人意見,絕無影響你地決定之心.

大宅

發表於 07-6-11 14:39 |顯示全部帖子

Hi vv123

Thanks so much for providing us your views.

My wife and I are very positive about eveything, even though there had been some very difficult periods when we were in UK and NZ. We just took those set backs/dsiappointments, as part of training in Life, shaping us to become a Better Parent and assisting us to achieve our ultimate goal :

Our children growing up as a Happy, Healthy and Harmless Individual with a Global Vision.

And every time before we making a move, the first question we asked oursevleves was,

Why do we have to move?

And then the second question,

Do we, as a Family, will be Happier after the Move?

We moved from HK to Lodnon in 97, because the whole Education System in HK was going nowhere at the time, and we were planning to have a child.

We moved from UK to NZ in 01, because we were thinking about having our second child, and there was no way we could afford one in UK.

We moved from NZ to Australia in 06 becasue of the Climate and Lifestyle in Sunshine Coast - our younger boy needs a warmer climate as he has some symptoms of Asthma in some instances.

We are thinking about moving back to HK at this moment of time, because we feel that we as a Family will have More Happy time together in HK, as we will be living in Discovery Bay, Lantau Island and we are considering putting our boys in the new international school in Discovery Bay.

We are then to enjoy walking together to school, enjoy club house facilities together (especially enjoying indoor swimming pool all year round to boast our boys' Immune System), enjoy riding tracks and hills walking together etc.

And most importantly of all, travelling overseas together. HK is in a very convenient spot - One Non-stop flight to most destinations.

We are deeply convinced that,

"Seeing yourself is better than Reading from others."

But indeed, like you have stated/implied above, there are other factors we have to carefully examine again,

- Why there are so many HK parents are spending a fortune in sending their children for overseas studying, and yet we are doing the exact opposite?

- Are we risking puting our children in a rather uncertain and potentially more pressurised environment?

Once again, thanks for keeping our brains working harder, attempting to find a better way forward. for our children.

Cheers
Fate
It is never easy to be a Responsible Parent

大宅

積分: 1894

發表於 07-6-11 23:36 |顯示全部帖子

hi,fate,
請明白以下都純為閒談,無爭論之意. 作為3個兒女母親的我,完全明白你地每個movement都經過深思和充滿愛護之心.
不過我唔係幾明,我以前都住係愉景灣,你所提及:because we feel that we as a Family will have More Happy time together in HK, as we will be living in Discovery Bay, Lantau Island and we are considering putting our boys in the new international school in Discovery Bay. We are then to enjoy walking together to school, enjoy club house facilities together (especially enjoying indoor swimming pool all year round to boast our boys' Immune System), enjoy riding tracks and hills walking together etc.
點解你認為係hk讀國際學校反而會happy同有global vision than in oz???點解住係一個離島反而多時間陪小朋友rather than in oz??只係坐船來回都費時失事了,除非你是work at home.難度hk既education system依家比97好?定係international school就一定有保障,但你地仲要揀新校?我認識幾位家長由傳統學校送子女到國際學校之後,都怨聲載道,急急等他們大點就送出國去讀書了.
不好意思給你太多反面的疑問,可能本人有3子女經歷hk十幾年的教育改革,實在對hk田鴨式教育不甚留戀.而本人最終移民目的同你一樣,想我既下一代有良好既教育環境,有開心既讀書時光,有更多既親子時候同學到國際視野. 可是我們選擇放棄hk既一切來oz,而你們就是放棄oz既野回hk,可是我們竟追求相同目標,是否有點奇怪

大宅

發表於 07-6-12 21:29 |顯示全部帖子

No worries, vv123,

My wife and I highly appreciate your Feedbacks.

"Time" is the most Precious thing in this morden world, especially at a time when many husbands have no time to talk to wives, many parents have no time to talk to children etc. You have spent so much time in reading and then responding to our comments/views - what more can we ask for?

Your feedbacks have demonstrated your Attention to fine details, your Passions for your Children and your Caring for other seem to be confused Parents.

I Think thereforeI Exist.; and
I Debate therefore I Progress.

Your Sensible Agruements have indeed helping us to achieve a more Balanced View in order to find our Best Way Forward.

It is only Fair that I am here to clarify some of the points/doubts you have raised.

Yes, I work from Home and I only work part time (less than 20 hours a week - and mainly at night after my boys are aslept). I do Voluntary Work whenever I am free.

A newly open school means there will be more NEW students coming in at the same time, this also means Bullying will be less likely to occur as most students are NEW themselves. Even if there are some existing students, their minds will be so excited by the New Environment (i.e. having something pre-occupied) and therefore less likely to think about Bullying. Bullying is a BIG issue and Boredom is usually the main reason for younger Bulliers.

The HK Education system remains the same if not worse - because there are so many policies being rushy introduced in such a short time, confusing every one. The only difference is : We have Changed.

In the last ten years, we had lived in about 8 Cities in 4 Countries/SAR, from Sub-Equator, to North Hemisphere then to South Hemisphere, searching basically around the world for the Best School.

And during the searching, we had made some Discoveries:

1) There is NO such thing as the Best School.

Every school, like every city and every country, has something to offer. The only difference is whether the Offer actually matches your Needs at this particular moment of time in your Life;

2) There is a such thing called the Best Education.
And it comes from the Parents.

Children learn the most important things in Life (Values and Beliefs) from their Parents, mostly from what their Parents DO and NOT say;

3) The Only Persons, in most cases, have the SAME agenda as the Child's are the Parents.

Teachers have their own Priorities and indeed Limitations - 30 children under their care. Try to have breakfast with 10 children - it is like a War Zone;

4) Preparing our children for the coming Challenges in Life is not the job of a Teacher or the School only, it is also the DUTY of a parent. We all have to work as a Team;

5) Global Vision does not come overnight or being planted upon. It is a gradual happening.

My sons watch daily news with me, so that they know a bit about what is going on around the world. Once the news mentioning about a particular incident occuring in a partcular country that interests them, I will follow up with with them by providing more information;

6).......

I can go on and on, vv123, but the very point I am trying to make is,

Everything Begins with Oneself. Look Inside and the Answers are all there. Once a person find the Answers, s/he can achieve the Goals anywhere - be it UK, HK, NZ or Australia - the only difference will be,

The Time and Efforts it takes to achieve the same result.

Hope I have not bored you in any way.

Do you mind telling me how the Winters were like in Discovery Bay when you were there?

And what was the one thing you liked MOST (and Least, please) about living in Discovery Bay?

We are also considering Australian International School (www.aishk.edu.hk). Do you have any comments?

My wife and I have a daily assessment of what we want from Life, what we can provide our boys in HK and OZ. At this moment of time, no firm decision is made.

Thanks once again for your Valuable Opinions - sometimes, an Outsider see things more Clearer.

Have a very goodnight - Exhausted parents deserve more sleep.

Touched Fate
The Greatest Burden in Life is the Unreaonable Expectations of a Parent

洋房

積分: 263

發表於 07-6-13 11:42 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Fate,

It is enjoyable to read your post.. agree very much with your "discoveries" about best school, especially, "Children learn the most important things in Life (Values and Beliefs) from their Parents, mostly from what their Parents DO and NOT say"

For us, one of the considerations for migration/remaining in HK is our parents, parents in law, sister, brother and other relatives.. since they mostly live in HK, it is really one big concern for us.

Another thing is the financial aspect. Quality education in HK is very expensive and competitive too. It is different from oz generally, i pretty much satisfy with the education quality in oz, free from duck feeding system, excessive dictations, exams, copying, homework, etc. So, it is very economical to have quality education in oz, if study in public schools.

If financial aspect is not a concern and a place is secured in a target IS, we will definitely let our kids study in HK. As I always thought that the quality of IS in HK is secured, I guess it is similar to the style in australia.

<vv123, I am quite surprised that you mentioned that your friends change schools for their kids from local schools to IS and still have negative comments and send them overseas they get older. May I have your sharing about the negative comments of IS in HK.>

"Fate, how do you feel about living in Sunshine coast? I read from your other post that there is a montessori school in sunshine coast, may I have more informaton about it? thanks."

I have lived in Brisbane for a few years and have been to Sunshine coast for many times. Yes, indeed, oz is really a nice place, good environment and sunshine weather, a very natural place for kid to grow up. Queensland has such a low population and it is different from sydney and melbourne. It seems that it is a few years behind HK in some ways, and have a feeling of "鄉下" (sorry if my words offend you). Everything is slow, quiet and relaxing.. just like retirement.

Say, it may be more excitement and stimulation for a teenage to live in HK to experience the lively and fast speed living. (though I have a plan to let my kids to go back oz after primary school for their education) In HK, it really offers more choices, opportunities to experience life with different varieties of activities both indoor and outdoor with economical costs.

For australian IS, it is a good school, I visited the school before, their style is exactly the same as in oz. The school faciltiies are very good and located in a very convenient location just next to MTR. I also have a neighbour whose kid is studying there with positive comments. I suggest you that if you are interested, just apply first as they mentioned that they have long waiting list.

I really appreciate your effort to your kids and your analysis is very informative and valuable.

Wish you good luck.

大宅

發表於 07-6-13 22:14 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Carol

Thanks for your Input.

Glad that you have found our Experience useful. At least I have made some contributions in this Life.

Your circumstance has once again shown every family has its own (sometimes very unique) reasons to move or not to move.

I agree with you entirely that Finance is one of , if not the, most important factors. There is no point of putting every one under extreme stress when the family has to overstretch.

Just make the most of own circumstancess.

And look at "what one has" rather than "what one
not have".

We were attracted by the word "Sunshine" as our younger boy needs warmer weather. And Sunshine Coast has on average 7 hours of sunshine a day! We like its, as you have stated, more quiet and relaxing atmosphere, and in particular its seaviews and the beaches - our boys just love seeing the two stingrays swimming underneath our balcony! My wife even names them!! And the eagle that enjoying its fish on our rooptop garden! There are indeed many retirement villages on the Coast.

There is a Montessori School nearer to you in Fig Tree Pocket (www.bms.qld.edu.au) though it charges around A$6,500 a year. Whereas ours is around A$2,600 - though I have just completed a Fee Comparsion Survey for our BOT. Ours is Harmony Montessori School (www.harmonymontessori.com.au) but there have been some problems with our website. This is a wonderful school, and therefore making our decision to return HK much harder. Will tell you more if you wish to know more through PM.

Gosh, it is now 15 mintues past midnight. I talk to you later regarding my views on teenages could be better off in HK but for reasons different from yours.

Also, I did visit AIS and RC In Ma On Shan.

Talk to you soon again. Have to go.

Cheers
Fate
The Best Sound in the whole Universe is the Laughter of a Child

大宅

發表於 07-6-15 10:00 |顯示全部帖子

Hello again, Carol

I now come back to your point about Teenagers could be better off in HK.

Could I just start by emphasising the MOST important thing to us in any school environment (or indeed in any place) and during any stage of our boys' development is,

Safety

Chlidren will know how to write, read, speak and calculate etc. eventually. Life is a Journey NOT a Race. (I have learnt it the hard way)

Chlidren are growing at a very fast rate these days - their brain cells making them constantly looking for new things, new challenges etc. (which sometimes we as parents interpret as looking for new troubles!! )

And this is particularlly so when a Child has become a Teenager.

S/he is now Physically more capable, have so much energy to burn, so desperate to learn new things etc and eagerly to be accepted by thier Peers.

And yet their Mental Ability may not be equally capable as their Physical side.(That's why so many Paedophiles targeting the relatively NaiveTeenagers)

Just to give you an example.

In NZ, we have teenagers die as a result of reckless/drunk driving/speeding more than any other causes, and which is about TWICE more than the UK Teenagers die for the same cause.

In Australia, how many times we have seen Teengaers ending up having their cars wrapping around a tree due to unbelievabily high speed and got killed?

In HK, there is no need/less opportunity for them to drive from the start, everywhere is within a short distance, thanks to the excellent public transport system. Or at least delaying Teenagers to drive for another few years, by then they will be hopefully more mature and less likely to put themselves in unnecessary grave dangers.

I can give you another example.

In Australia, and like many other Western countries, children are encouraged to have this "Sleep Over" at someone's home at a very young age.

Parents do not seem to understand the serious consequences (sometime even short term) of developing such habit for their children.

I can give you more examples - I am speaking as a Police Officer with about 11 year experience (with the last post as Senior Police Inspector), and my wife as a Registered Nurse with more than 10 year experience - we had seen enough over the years of all these Avoidable Serious Injuries or even Deaths.

I am not suggesting that we are so worried we have to lock up our children.

But just to encourage more Caution in everything we plan to do.

And most important of all,

To maintain a good relationship with our children.

Cheers
Fate
Keep asking ourselves, "What if I'm wrong?"

大宅

積分: 2610

發表於 07-6-16 22:42 |顯示全部帖子

vv123,

Personally I also see many negative results for people immigrating to other places or just putting their kids to study aboard.

My job allows me to travel around the world such as New York, Milan, Paris for a period of time rather than sight-seeing in some hot spots. I also had experience to live in Toronto, Vancouver, London, Sydney for one or two weeks. I really like Hong Kong most. However, the deterioration of weather and atmosphere in HK is really a big concern to us.

Don't give up everything before you make a decision to emigrate to other places.

I support and respect to Fate's decision.

大宅

發表於 07-6-17 06:53 |顯示全部帖子

Good Morning Chingyu

Thanks very much for your feedback.

I personally think that vv123 was just trying to "Balance my View" - making sure I have taken everything into consideration before jumping into Conlcusion. Make sure I am focused on the things I really want from Life, as there are too much at stake - especially when it involves Children - they are why we as parents in this world for.

"Every one is a Teacher".

I love to hear from anyone speaking from their Heart , even though they may have exactly the opposite views from mine, but as long as their comments are not Offensive or Abusive.

We are all here to help each other to become a Bettter Person, a Better Parent, making this World a Better Place to be.

It is Fair to say no two persons think exactly the same - my wife and I often have completely opposite views from the start! It is only by chance that we don't fight! We agree to Disagree.

One could only wish there is a Perfect Place in this World, so that all of us could just rush to settle therein.

But the Fate (NOT Me) just making us to think harder, work harder, to set our own Priorities - which often change over Times due to the change of our Circumstances.

"Heath and Safety" is always our FIRST Priority, overiding every other factor.

What is happening within Queensland/Australia and the World Economy has made us to re-assess the Risk and Threat Factor. How big it will be, how soon it will come, how are we to cope with it etc.

Chingyu, please do share with us your experience, through which others and I can learn.

Every Incident/Situation is a Learning Incident.

Cheers
Fate
Life is a Joke.
Whatever you want, you mostly likely not going to have all of them. But whatever you don't want, they take turn to drop in very day. But then again, let's be serious with this Joke and make it a Very Happy one. Have a Laugh!

別墅

積分: 747

發表於 07-6-18 13:45 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Fate & all mums,

我自己都是從NZ返來, 我覺得小朋友在任何地方都會學到不同的事物, 好像我仔仔當初返來都不是好慣, 因他十分直, 好多時太熱情, 但香港小朋友不一樣, 佢會好不開心, 但我會解釋佢聽, 慢慢佢會知道多一些層面而學到一些在NZ重沒有學到的東西

重有好重要的倫常關係, 都在香港學到的, 雖然我諗有一日我都會返NZ,(其實我鍾意住在NZ), 但我希望在香港多一日陪吓父母

其實沒有什麼事係絕對的, 事情一定有兩面的, 只要自己懂得取捨而己

大宅

發表於 07-6-18 16:28 |顯示全部帖子

Dear HEE,

Thanks for sharing your Thoughts with me and other Caring Parents.

Trust that your child and yourself are now having a Great Time Together.

The most important thing for any child, I personally believe, is not necessary "Where they are in" but rather "Whom they are with" - as long as children are with their parents, they are most likely remain Happy.

We adults are probably better off by learning from our children in this aspect, who are More Adoptable to New Environments, More Looking forward to New Challanges etc., but as HEE has rightly pointed out above, there have to be some inevitable adjustments need to be made, which could be a Testing Time.

But, then again, this Testing Time could also be the Best Opportunity for the Family as a whole to Help and Understand each other Better, and moving forward Happliy Together.

HEE, I agree with you,

"Everything is Relative."

There is no Right or Wrong, but only Most Appropriate Choice for someone at some point of their time with their somehow Unqiue Circumstances.

Thanks for your input.

Have a nice day with your now more selttled child.

Cheers
Fate
I have nothing to Spare but plenty to Share
P.S. HEE, do you mind telling us the age of your
child and which part of HK you are living?

複式洋房

積分: 151

發表於 07-6-21 11:11 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Fate,

My family is planning to move to Australia. Sometimes I wonder if it's really better for the children or is it only that i want to escape from my routine work in HK.

I agree with u that it's easy to travel around in HK, as well as from HK to many overseas countries. It's also good here that we can enjoy so many cultural performances that are specially for kids. We also have playgroups/interest class of different styles - structured, free play, music, gym, ballet, judo, piano, art, cookery...., anything you can think of. Kids here seems to have chance to expose to so many different activities and cultures and have so much fun but sadly very often parents are not accompanying them on these activities but rather helpers.

In the holidays we can go to beaches, museums, ocean park, pools... so many choices here and all are so near - a maximum of one-hour transport.

How would life be in Australia? can I still have the above at ease?

One last thing - I am not sure if you will find HK a safer and healthier place to settle.

I believe you've heard of the heavy air pollution. Not sure if Discovery Bay has good air but definitely not Tung Chung (also in Lantau Island). Also from time to time, people here doubt on food safety - source mainly from China. Of course, one thing good about HK is that you can buy imported organic food from various countries if that did not pose any financial problem.

Another noticeable problem is drug abuse in the place, I bet not as serious as in US or Europe but is also becoming a problem.

大宅

發表於 07-6-21 19:57 |顯示全部帖子

Hi KT-Mom

Does it mean that you live in Kwun Tong?

Yes, you are right. I was once considering buying a unit in Tung Chung because of the amusing club house facilities for children and adults (Wah, two indoor heated all weather swimming pool!!) offered by Caribbean Goast.

But, my Super Boss (i.e. my Wife) and every friend of ours opposed my idea. One friend even saying that she would never visit us again if we really moved to Tung Chung ! (Because of its excepetionally polluted air and its isolation)

But, I was told time and time again Discovery Bay air quality is much better, even the Deveioper is boasting about this. (www.discoverybay.com.hk)

Some of our friends are so concern about the possible constanminated food from China, they have long given up shopping from Pak'N and Wellcome! (And they only buy the Japanese soya sauce!)

Drugs problem is everywhere. Before leaving HK back in 97, we as The Police estimated 70% crimes were committed by Drug Addicts. So, in a way, given that no private car is allowed and it is relatively isolated (i.e. inconvenience) making DB a less likely target for certain crimes.

Before leaving for Australia, have you ever considered moving to Discovery Bay?

In short, "Yes". You can have many of want you have mentioned, and some other things, at ease in (or near) where I am living. (I'm not quite sure about other parts, as we have been in Australia for 8 months only!)

Just to give you 4 out of many examples.

Patrolled Beach is less than 10-minute drive (www.maroochy.qld.gov.au) (www.caloundra.qld.gov.au) ,

so is Underwater World,
(www.underwaterworld.com.au).

15-minute drive to Aussie World (www.aussieworld.com.au) and 30-minute drive to Australia Zoo (www.australiazoo.com.au)

To help me to give you better answers, do you mind answering a few questions?

1) Assuming you lot already have the Australian
Residency or on the way to get it, why do you
pick Australia?

2) Which part of Australia you are to settle?

3) How many children do you have?
And how old old they?

4) Have you lived in places other than HK before?

Meanwhile, if you may wish to know a bit more about Australia, please visit www.chinatown.com.au

Have a nice evening.

Fate
Life is never meant to be Easy

複式洋房

發表於 07-6-22 09:43 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Fate,

Thanks for your sharing.

We've considered of living in Discovery Bay because of its better air compared to many districts in HK, a beach for children to play, supermarket and department store making shopping not much a problem, but finally given up due to
1. high rental
2. far from work (esp. during bad weather) and many other facilities say museum
3. limited choice of schools

Regarding emigration, we are just in the stage of "processing application".

1. We picked Australia as it seems to be nice place in the sense of good environment, slower pace, not too cold in winter, race discrimination is not "obvious".

2. As for where to settle, I have no idea at all. I want a place with nice weather, nice neighbourhood, where i can find a job.

3. We are going to have 3 children by year end 6,3,0 yo. very young indeed.

4. we've never been living outside HK before.

大宅

發表於 07-6-22 14:18 |顯示全部帖子

Hi KT-Mom

Thanks for your reply.

But sorry, I'm a bit confused.

You stated that you are in "rocessing Application", and at the same time, you want a place where you can "Find a job".

Is it not the case that you HAVE to have a job offer in Australia before your Application could be Approved?

Cheers
Fate
Life is never meant to be Easy

複式洋房

發表於 07-6-25 10:37 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Fate,

Sorry for the confusing information.

I mean regarding the preference on a place to settle in Australia, I prefer one that i can find a job. Say if i first land in Sydney and find a job in Melbourne, I will move to Melbourne.

大宅

發表於 07-6-25 18:00 |顯示全部帖子

Hi KT-Mom

The reason I would like to clarify if you have a Job Offer is if this is the case, it will then be the Offering Firm (i.e. NOT you) has the Discretion where you are to settle.

It seems that you have the Discretion and prefer to land first in Sydney - which is understandable, because I presume you first, may have contacts already in Sydney, then the Lifetsyle in Sydney will make you easy to settle as it is quite like HK in some ways, as well as being the Largest City in Australia, Sydney can offer More and Better Job Opportunities.

Having stated that, Australia is having its Lowest Unemployment Rate for about 34 years, there is a huge shortage in skilled labour across the whole Australia. Depending on your skills and background, you could be in a position to chose where to work and live.

Remember there are very helpful Mothers in the three largest cities in Australia, Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, and they are all currently having on going posts, offering valuable information. You could consider contacting them for more specific advice.

For us personally, we prefer living closer to beaches and have a more Relaxing Lifestyle, and most importantly a Warmer Weather for our younger boy who shows some symptoms of a mild Asthma - and Sunshine Coast has, on average, 7 hour of Sunshine a day - just second to Gold Coast's 8 hours, but Gold Coast's property price is much dearer.
(www.realestate.om.au)

Since we had chosed Sunshien Coast even before leaving NZ, and we live here for the last 8 months only, I can only offer you some information about where we are living.

But for other areas, I do think it is therefore a good idea to contact other Australian Mothers as suggested above.

But, one thing you may have to consider carefully. The Stress Element and Support Factor.

Emigration is a BIG decision. It is even Bigger as this is your FIRST Emigration, and there are a lot of preparations before and after landing which will inevitably exhaust your Mental and Phsical Strength, especially so when one is Pregnant.

Where will you get the most support in Australia?

Good Luck and Have a Nice Journey.

Cheers
Fate
Life is a Journey, let's make it a Happy & Relax One

大宅

發表於 07-6-27 07:47 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Caring Parents

Just to say a quick BIG "Thank You" for every one of you that reads or respond to (either in public forum or throuhg PM) this Post.

A Decision was made on Wednesday.

But, then another and Final Decison (over-riding the Wednesday One) was made Yesterday.

Since I had already used up all my this week's "Time Allowance" for BK last week, I have to wait until next week to share with you lot in more details how we reached our Final Decision.

Meanwhile, do enjoy more time with your children, to whom we owe a Happy Childhhod.

Bye for now.
Fate
I Question therefore I Advance

別墅

積分: 747

發表於 07-6-27 13:14 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Fate,

Sorry for later reply cause busy at work. My son is 10 years old and live in Sham Tseng which is a very nice place to stay.

Wish all the mum can help and have a nice day!!

Regards

首頁

尾頁

跳至