首頁

尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 271

1#
發表於 07-6-14 10:57 |只看該作者

A diligent Yan but not good at Eng or Cantonese

Hi BK mum & dad,

It's painful to have made a decision to replace my existing 27-year-old yan yan simply because she can't understand either Cantonese or English well.

Why I said so ?! She is extremely diligent. She does all cleaning thoroughly (I'm very demanding in this aspect). She won't “snake” even when I'm not at home. She has considerable patience (it takes more than 1.5 hours to feed congee to my bb). She is very satisfied if you give her park'n shop lunch boxes and instant food (fried noodles with black pepper beef). She is slow in cooking. She chops the vegi for BB quite slowly.

She is married with a 6 year-old child and has 3 year's babysitting experience in Singapore taking care of two kids. But the 2 children speak Mandarin, so her command of English is still very limited. She has learned Cantonese before she arrived in HK. She knows Cantonese better than I expected. Unfortunately, she has little opportunity to interact with people because she stays with my BB alone every day.

Till now, my bb does not utter a word like 'ma','mum''dad','pa'. I wish my bb to get friends and play with other kids and speed up her language development, so I'm going to send my bb to nursery far away from my residence when she reaches 18 months in Sept. I am not assured my yan yan could manage to pick up bb and handle emergency calls. She dares not go out.

I can't afford waiting for her to adapt or learn Cantonese within one month or so. I recommend her to another family in early August.

PM your contact no. if interested and I'll brief you more on her strengths and weaknesses.

首頁

尾頁

跳至