親子旅遊

跳至

首頁

尾頁

男爵府

積分: 7157

發表於 07-7-9 06:39 |顯示全部帖子
暑假想帶兩個小朋友(約3歲半和2歲)去旅行, 想住有海灘的靚靚resort, 心目中的目的地有布吉/沙巴/蘇梅, 那裏比較好呢?
希望能達到以下條件:
1.resort要靚(最好靚到會令人"嘩嘩"聲個種 ), 房間夠大.
2. 泳池大, 環境優美
3.附近就有水清沙幼靚沙灘
4.離市中心不太遠, 方便出去行下食下野的
5.有適合小朋友的活動可參加就最好(如騎大象...)
6.價錢相誼的

因我沒有什麼住resort的經驗, 希望可給我寶貴意見, 謝謝!

男爵府

發表於 07-7-9 21:08 |顯示全部帖子
anyone can give me some suggestions?

別墅

積分: 653

發表於 07-7-10 07:27 |顯示全部帖子
三到都有靚酒店,靚泳池, depend on 你簡邊間酒店
布吉:平靚正,不過中有心理障礙
沙巴:合乎原則,不過, 天氣分別好大,好影響沙灘水質
蘇梅:未去過,次次假期都有考慮,不過package太貴, 家姐剛去完返黎, 話普通靚, 不過, 商店&的士,專開天殺價,不值,好影響心情

三到,我會prefer沙巴,另可選擇宿霧,浮羅交怡

大宅

積分: 2132

發表於 07-7-10 08:16 |顯示全部帖子

Koh Sumui

I do recommend Ko Sumui, we went last June and we had a really good time.

Ko Sumui is no way near as crowed as Phuket and there is direct flight to go from HK by Bangkok airways, but you have to check on the schedule as it is not a daily flight.

We stayed at the Amari Palm Resort and it is a child friendly resort. Swimming Pool has floatation devices provided for kids and all the restaurants are good for kids as well.

The room we had was superb. We had the view of the swimming pool and we could just walk out from our balcony.

The location of the hotel was good as well as you can just walk out to the beach and also the main street which has different restaurants as well.

I must say the beach itself is not fantastic but you can just get on a "tuk tuk" to go to a different area which has very fine sand beach.

If you are going right at the summer holiday, it might be a bit pricey for the Amari Palm Resort but it is really worthed.

男爵府

發表於 07-7-10 15:02 |顯示全部帖子
happy_mum,

may I ask how many days you've stayed and how much you've spend for the trip?
thanks!

原文章由 happy_mum 於 07-7-10 08:16 發表

Ko Sumui is no way near as crowed as Phuket and there is direct flight to go from HK by Bangkok airways, but you have ...

別墅

積分: 509

發表於 07-7-12 21:38 |顯示全部帖子
三度地方揀, 我都會揀蘇梅!

[ 本文章最後由 Lillis 於 07-7-12 22:27 編輯 ]

複式洋房

積分: 237

發表於 07-7-12 23:42 |顯示全部帖子
我今個暑假都會去蘇梅玩
如果要去........真係要早少少book啦
因為都幾full

別墅

積分: 860

發表於 07-7-13 22:58 |顯示全部帖子
I have not been to K.K. but went to Phuket and Koh Samui before. I stayed in the high end resorts. Banyan Tree in Phuket and Evason Hideaway in Koh Samui. Both resorts are of very high standard. 6-star. I personally prefer Koh Samui as it is less crowded and the environment is in general more relax. There are simply too many HK people in Phuket and you feel like you actually go to Tuen Mun Gold Coast. Having said that, Banyan Tree is a very discreet resort and you don't get to meet a lot of people there. Everyone has their own villa and we had a pool villa where you can swim in your own villa without sharing the common pool. We also had a pool in Evason in Koh Samui and that is great as well.
The food in Phuket's resorts are generally speaking more expensive than those in Koh Samui. I think Koh Samui is more value for money.
Also, if you plan to go in the summer, Phuket is having the monsoon season, so a lot of rain. Koh Samui is just the opposite. It is a good time to go in Jul/Aug.
Have you considered Bali as well? The resorts / food are more expensive but the beaches are very beautiful there. But mind you, I heard there's terrorist warning for Bali now.

翡翠宮

積分: 92645

發表於 07-7-14 00:12 |顯示全部帖子
你講個三度我剩係去過samui,
I disagree there would be a good place for child.
海灘so so, 地方細細,消費比bankok還高...
samui 最正係diving , 浮潛, 小朋友唔啱玩..

男爵府

積分: 5522

發表於 07-7-14 20:03 |顯示全部帖子
just return from 蘇梅  

我覺得要靚到嘩嘩聲又要平d應該選沙巴,在酒店已有靓泳池和沙灘,酒店有戶外活動場提供可不出酒店便能玩個飽.又有兒童遊樂設施,down town的local嘢平d可說廣東話,不過很細.美雅雞飯平靓正,現在都回味.酒店一般有2-300間房,我那時也多在酒店逗留.住過RASA RIA & NIXON, I feel NIXON better. 下次去 墨折倫 如再去.(以上是5,6年前的經驗)一家大小會好D.

蘇梅多是小型酒店2-30間房,泳池蚊型,有沙灘,如小朋友太小可能不夠玩,其他設施不覺有,但多數有SPA,如租車玩開心D,一樣陽光海灘,遊客區消費和香港差不多.渡假feel較重,海鮮正,有大象騎(很驚險) 一pair pair 較適合.沒有旅遊巴只有VAN,周街外國人,很小亞洲人,感覺很好,渡假一流.

布吉經驗一般(跟團)
菲律賓去過,不考慮(BAD EXPERIENCE)

希望幫到妳.:)

王國長老

積分: 211793

畀面勳章 好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章 2011精緻種植勳章 環保接龍勳章 大廚勳章 王國長老 BK猜猜猜慶中秋 BK Milk勳章

發表於 07-7-14 21:26 |顯示全部帖子
我都agree, 又要平又要靚, 我會揀沙巴, 有大沙灘既, 可揀rasa ria or nexus, 兩間都離市區較遠, 約45分鐘, 不過沙巴市區, 去一日夠喇............不過沙巴應該無騎大象wor, 騎馬就有, resort內通常已自給自足, 小朋友對住個pool已經好開心, 亦由於2間酒店唔近市區, 唔係太多香港人揀, 外國人多, 大家都帶小朋友, 人人帶埋d沙灘玩具去pool就一齊玩, 小朋友tired就訓沙灘椅, 勁好feel
布吉我通常住banyan tree, 自己有個泳池, 真係好爽, 當然, 價錢同quality成正比啦! 上次本來想試evason點知無晒想要既villa....
蘇梅要轉機, 帶住小朋友我就唔考慮喇
原文章由 芳姑姐 於 07-7-14 20:03 發表
just return from 蘇梅  

我覺得要靚到嘩嘩聲又要平d應該選沙巴,在酒店已有靓泳池和沙灘,酒店有戶外活動場提供可不出酒店便能玩個飽.又有兒童遊樂設施,down town的l ...

大宅

積分: 2209

發表於 07-7-14 23:06 |顯示全部帖子
easter 時, 我就一家4口去完沙巴, 我就住市區既magellan hotel, 真係勁有resort feel, 好正, 我個人都覺得, 同小朋友去, 唔駛轉機, 而價錢合理既, 沙巴真係正....

我2個小朋友, 都係5歲同歲半, 講真, 蘇梅係正, 不過唔合一家大細, 仲係我le d 咁細既小朋友去, 我反之喜歡沙巴多d...

男爵府

發表於 07-7-17 16:35 |顯示全部帖子
Thank you all of you!

How about 海南島 and 宿霧? Can anyone give me any opinions about these two places? Are they suitable for kids?
The resorts are good?
Thanks!

翡翠宮

積分: 92645

發表於 07-7-17 16:38 |顯示全部帖子
宿霧唔好,又係玩海底...菲律賓冇度好...

海南島 or 布吉啦!

別墅

積分: 509

發表於 07-7-17 21:56 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 monmon 於 07-7-17 16:35 發表
Thank you all of you!

How about 海南島 and 宿霧? Can anyone give me any opinions about these two places? Are they suitable for kids?
The resorts are good?
Thanks!

海南島啦! 平靚正! 我舊年都一家四口去完黎, 當時我兩個小朋友都係兩歲半同一歲多少少, 住响 Sheraton, 地下嗰層, 响房嘅露台就可以行出泳池, 個沙灘都算得上係水清沙幼, 玩咗四日三夜, 總共都係用咗萬四多少少。亞龍灣仲有好多其他好嘅 Resorts, 可以諗諗!

洋房

積分: 45

發表於 07-7-17 23:46 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 happy_mum 於 07-7-10 08:16 發表

Ko Sumui is no way near as crowed as Phuket and there is direct flight to go from HK by Bangkok airways, but you have ...

hi,

may i know Koh Summui is belong to which country? and how long flight from HK? and which agency hv package there?

男爵府

積分: 6535

發表於 07-7-18 07:04 |顯示全部帖子
三個地方都去過(十年前)﹐沙巴最好﹐一個城市裡面可上山下海﹐另二個地方只有海灘﹐要到泰國其他城市玩﹐才好玩

首頁

尾頁

跳至