有無人可以比d意見我呢?
Pig

珍珠宮

積分: 35965

畀面勳章

2#
發表於 04-3-27 00:50 |只看該作者

Re: 四月想同阿女,老公去泰國,個邊天氣會點呢and 其他問題?

我同老公都會四月尾去Bangkok, 我地都係第一次去, 而家開始做資料搜集(因為我地係自由行).

Click here!

大宅

積分: 1644

3#
發表於 04-3-27 23:35 |只看該作者

四月係泰國潑水節,十分好玩,不過吾同地方會日子吾同,如果你地與到,記住走快D吾係會濕晒!

複式洋房

積分: 249

4#
發表於 04-3-28 01:38 |只看該作者

四月去泰國會好熱, 如果想去bangkok shopping 搭 BTS 係Chilom站落車, 個區比較多大型百貨公司, 例如:Central, Zen, BigC 等.

男爵府

積分: 5375

5#
發表於 04-3-28 02:28 |只看該作者

如果只在BKK shopping 嘅話, 有幾撻地方泰文係.....
"馬伴kok" --- MBK shopping mall (local d)
"又話啦" actually係 "又話 rar "-----唐人街嘅街名(食翅&燕窩, 街邊燒海鮮檔d mood好local, if 你唔怕, 我成日去食到無肚痛, hee~)
"chak度chak" -----weekend flea market
"屎弄"-----night market
"pak pong"-----蒲+紅燈區
仲有個siam night bazaar
有時d taxi driver 只識泰文, 希望可以幫到你
:-P
鋕堅不摧毅力驚, 泓澄水清萬人敬。入黎睇下 caleb 既相啦.. CALEB哥哥 +INGRID妹妹=AJ'S 寶貝

複式洋房

積分: 489

6#
發表於 04-3-28 03:08 |只看該作者

泰國自助遊info在此

別墅

積分: 678

7#
發表於 04-3-28 13:42 |只看該作者

to all;

thanka a lot to all
希望今次之旅順利& happy啦,

melvinma and all 媽咪:
有關潑水節,有無多d information give to me?
Pig

大宅

積分: 1644

8#
發表於 04-3-29 09:12 |只看該作者

flyingpigpig
潑水節由四月初至四月中,各地方嘅日子也吾同,係布吉係四月初,bangkok係四月中,加埋"四面佛誕",都會好熱鬧!雖然D人未必想潑你,但係佢地會見人就潑,如果吾想濕身,有d會帶定把傘,一聽到人尖叫即時走人or開傘頂住!

大宅

積分: 2418

9#
發表於 04-3-29 10:29 |只看該作者

我今個星期五出發啦, 返來報料比您地啦!!
我的行程都做好哂啦, 最主要系做SPA同食好野, 亦會周圍去shopping,不過無咩目標要買, 我做都系買Boots同小朋友衫仔!!
________________ KiuKiu媽媽

別墅

積分: 678

10#
發表於 04-3-29 15:34 |只看該作者

I find a two web site regard of "Thailand"

thailand 1

thailand 2
Pig

大宅

積分: 4008

11#
發表於 04-3-30 20:51 |只看該作者

I just came back from Bangkok with my husband & 3-yr old son last night.

Weather : sunny & hot (34C).

Exchange rate : 4.95 at Bangkok airport

Shopping at Central & Emporium : Remember to bring your passport. First collect a tourist discount card (5% on regular priced items) on 2/F & 1/F of the respective dept. store before u shop! After shopping, bring your receipts to process the VAT refund at the same place where u collect the discount card. They will give u some yellow & green paper. Both dept. stores are offering discounts now!!

Boots : really cheap compared to HK, about 50% or less in some cases (but they don't offer VAT refund).

VAT refund tips :
1. You must spend min. Baht2000 at the same store on the same day (not all stores offer VAT refund, but Central / Emporium does)
2. You must spend at least Baht5000 during the whole visit
3. Bring your passport - suggest to use only 1 passport to combine the spending
4. Bring the documents & goods to Customs for inspection at airport before check-in
5. Bring the documents to the VAT refund office after check-in to collect money (Baht100 admin charge will be deducted for each tourist)

BTW, Sogo has been pulled down already. Gaysorn Plaza refurbished, very "high"!

What else do u want to know?

珍珠宮

積分: 35965

畀面勳章

12#
發表於 04-3-30 21:29 |只看該作者

Hi Jsmami,

Thanks v.v. much for yr nice recommendation!!!!

Have you bought any kid's clothing for yr son? I want to find some smart clothing for my son, style like Chickeeduck/Kingkow. Any idea?

大宅

13#
發表於 04-3-30 23:40 |只看該作者

Teresa,

Clothing for kids? Make sure u bring enough money to Bangkok!!!! You'll be amazed that Central & Emporium have so many many diff brands & styles of good design & quality clothing for babies & kids. In fact I saw Kingkow in one of those stores (forgot which one) but when u get there, u'll buy other brands for sure. They are so colorful & the patterns are great (not very childish for kids) esp. for girls.

Another thing that offers great variety is wooden toys by Plan Toys, Viola etc. but they are very heavy to bring home. Suggest to bring a suitcase!

男爵府

積分: 5947

好媽媽勳章 畀面勳章 環保接龍勳章 大廚勳章 BK Milk勳章

14#
發表於 04-3-31 10:20 |只看該作者

Jsmami

你有冇行過男裝部呢?啲西裝時唔時上呀?和價錢如何呢?

複式洋房

積分: 142

15#
發表於 04-3-31 11:56 |只看該作者

Hi jsmami,

How you prepare lunch and dinner for your son ? Any babyfood can be bought during the trip because my daughter will go with me but she is 1.5 years old. I am wonder if I need to bring all the babyfood or not. Any suggestion?

大宅

16#
發表於 04-3-31 14:57 |只看該作者

小B媽咪,
We did walk in 男裝部 but sorry, we didn't pay attention to 西裝 at all. My husband was only interested in sportswear & golf gear. But ladies casual wear is good. Esprit, Bossini etc. sold diff items than in HK.

Sohappy,
My son is 3 so I didn't prepare any baby food for him except we brought 3 litres of fresh milk & water for him. In my opinion, it's quite difficult to find the right food for children. It's either spicy, heaty or oily. So my son didn't eat much in the trip. I always suggest to bring what your child needs ordinarily (even if u can buy those food in your destination) to avoid 水土不服 or wasting the time to look up for such things.

For those going with children : After we checked-in at the airport (on HK side), the Immigration took our "scissors" (which we used for cutting my son's food) for safety reasons (thanks to 911). So my advice is don't hand-carry the scissors or simply don't bring it in the trip.

For those taking taxi around : Always ask the Concierge at your hotel / Airport staff to translate where u want the taxi driver to take u to into Thai as most taxi drivers ain't so good at English. Insist on paying by the meter instead of agreeing to a certain amount the taxi driver suggested (it's very cheap to ride a taxi in Thailand). One taxi driver wanted B150 from us but we only needed to pay B70 by the meter.

複式洋房

積分: 142

17#
發表於 04-3-31 15:35 |只看該作者

Jsmami

Thank you very much.

男爵府

積分: 5947

好媽媽勳章 畀面勳章 環保接龍勳章 大廚勳章 BK Milk勳章

18#
發表於 04-3-31 16:27 |只看該作者

Jsmami

謝謝你報料.

喺曼谷,你有冇見過有 Thomas the tank engine o既玩具或書本賣呢?

你喺曼谷有冇買Boots啲産品呢?

再一次謝謝你.

大宅

19#
發表於 04-3-31 17:03 |只看該作者

小B媽咪,
Thomas' books or toys are about the same as those in HK. I don't know the price in HK, I can't compare. I bought a Lego for my son (he insisted), it costed B1,300. I think it ain't particularly cheap for imported goods. I notice that the Barney VCDs are sold at about HK$30 with Thai subtitles (that's why my husband doesn't let me buy).

I did buy a lot of Boots skin care products. Some items are on sale. For those that I know the price in HK, some are selling at only 1/3 of the price in HK. There is Boots in Emporium (but not inside Emporium Dept. Store).

男爵府

積分: 6187

20#
發表於 04-4-9 08:57 |只看該作者

May I know where is Chickeeduck in Bangkok and
whether they are selling off-season goods?

Any Hipofant in Bangkok as well?

Found address of Kingkow in Bangkok but does
anyone know how cheap it can be?

5/Fl., Siam Discovery Center, Patumwan, Bangkok
4/Fl., The Emporium Shopping Complex, Sukhumvit 24, Bangkok
阿女係我心肝小寶貝.希望佢大左開開心心,無憂無慮. 佢快樂就是我快樂.

首頁

尾頁

跳至