母乳餵哺

跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 4722

發表於 08-3-14 13:30 |顯示全部帖子
自己乳腺炎食緊抗生素 augmentin, 係吾係吾可以餵BB呢?

依家 BB 三個月多 d , 已經試過兩次乳腺炎, 真係好辛苦好痛, 係吾係係時侯停餵 BB 呢? 你地有セ意見啊!

大宅

積分: 4016

發表於 08-3-14 14:05 |顯示全部帖子
可否餵bb, 你要問醫生。我上次乳腺炎食抗生素, 醫生話可以繼續餵, 不過我唔記得藥名。
我同你一樣, bb未夠3個月都試過兩次乳腺炎, 係好辛苦,不過我沒有停, 繼續餵, 依家7個月了。

大宅

積分: 3415

發表於 08-3-14 14:08 |顯示全部帖子
the drug can pass to the breaskmilk in small quantity but usually no harm to the baby if under normal dose. you should discuss that with your doctor if you worry about this. i had a few times of mastitis and 3 months of candida mastitis. bad time will pass. if you want to, you can continue BF. mastitis is common among BF mothers but it covers quickly with proper treatment.

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/medicines/100003492.html

原文章由 smallfish123 於 08-3-14 13:30 發表

依家 BB 三個月多 d , 已經試過兩次乳腺炎, 真係好辛苦好痛, 係吾係係時侯停餵 BB 呢? 你地有セ意見啊! ...

大宅

積分: 1058

發表於 08-3-14 14:19 |顯示全部帖子
When I had mastitis last 2 times, I took this antibiotics and I continued to feed my baby.

I understand that it is a hard time, but, don't give up. The most important thing is to find out why you have mastitis. In my case, I know that I pumped too long and did not use my hand to squeeze the milk out thoroughly. I learnt it from a lactation consultant who had come to my home to teach me. Also the doctor advised me to take some oil to smooth the way milk coming out. Now my bb is already 11 months and it goes on well.

Keep up and add oil!

原文章由 smallfish123 於 08-3-14 13:30 發表

依家 BB 三個月多 d , 已經試過兩次乳腺炎, 真係好辛苦好痛, 係吾係係時侯停餵 BB 呢? 你地有セ意見啊! ...

大宅

積分: 1408

發表於 08-3-14 16:02 |顯示全部帖子
Hi mermaidmon,

Can you share with me more about how to avoid mastitis? 係咪一定要清, 唔好靠個泵, 要用手!?
點解泵奶唔好泵咁耐? 係咪唔好亂咁泵?

我見有d在職奶媽已經定時泵, 又清, 又有埋身餵, 都會成日塞或有乳腺炎?

我想知為左儲奶或追奶泵多左, 増奶, 係咪都會有影響?

為左儲奶或追奶泵多左, 我估兩邊胸會一斉造多左奶 (邊餵邊泵+midnight泵奶), 但若果之後泵得無咁密, 或晚上埋身餵食一邊,或midnight唔泵, 咁咪好容易塞? 個胸要幾耐先適應?

雖然我都想儲多D奶, 但我好驚乳腺塞或乳腺炎, 唔咁亂咁泵...

Thank you!

原文章由 mermaidmom 於 2008/3/14 14:19 發表
When I had mastitis last 2 times, I took this antibiotics and I continued to feed my baby.

I understand that it is a hard time, but, don't give up. The most important thing is to find out why you ha ...

大宅

積分: 4722

發表於 08-3-14 21:27 |顯示全部帖子
多謝你地o甘多位嘅鼓勵, 原來o甘多人都有 mastitis! 真係母親真偉大! 其實我真吾想放棄但我老公見我成日o甘辛苦叫我吾好餵!

我諗我今次都係 pump 得耐搞到o甘, 因為我一路上網一路 pump 都吾知 pump 咗幾耐, 上次就係因為谷奶搞到o甘, 停咗一星期無埋身係 pump 出黎無比BB, 唉... 今日又發燒又要繼續 pump...

memaidmom,
我想問你你食幾多 gram or mg
augmentin ? 你食咗幾多日藥? 我兩次都食 1g 每曰兩次, 食 10 日藥, 但我醫生叫我吾好比d 奶 bb 飲, 係吾係因為份量多呢? 我上網睇 d information 都係話The medicine passes into the breast milk, but at normal doses it is unlikely to harm the baby. o甘我應該點? 因為我每次 pump 出黎然後倒咗佢都覺得好可惜, 我又驚我 bb 十日後吾肯飲我 d 媽媽奶啊!

[ 本文章最後由 smallfish123 於 08-3-14 21:30 編輯 ]

大宅

發表於 08-3-17 12:55 |顯示全部帖子
Smallfish,

I forgot the dosage lar...

My first doctor (normal doctor) said it's better to stop although a little bit will be passed to the bb. I stopped for some days during which I kept on pumping out and poured away. It's a waste! However, my bb refused formula and drank very very little and vomitted all the time. After recovery, he took my milk again happily!

My second doctor (breast feed supportor and professional) said there's no harm to continue feeding. I took her advice the second time as I did not want my bb to vomit all the time. He kept on drinking my milk during my medication period and nothing abnormal wor!

So it's up to you to decide. If you don't want your bb to take even a little bit, then pump out and throw it. If your bb did not take formula milk well, then you may continue feeding with your milk la!

原文章由 smallfish123 於 08-3-14 21:27 發表
多謝你地o甘多位嘅鼓勵, 原來o甘多人都有 mastitis! 真係母親真偉大! 其實我真吾想放棄但我老公見我成日o甘辛苦叫我吾好餵!

我諗我今次都係 pump 得耐搞到o甘, 因為我一路上網一路 pump 都吾知 pump 咗幾耐, 上次就 ...

大宅

發表於 08-3-17 13:49 |顯示全部帖子
KongSiuBB,

Yes, don't rely too much on the pump. Don't pump too long. Every time I only pump for 10-15mins. Pumping too long will duly elongate the nipples and hurt the 乳腺. Then use hands to squeeze afterwards. Only hands can feel where there is blockage, pump cannot! Eat 'evening primrose oil' as it will help the milk to come out smoothly. Hope these help you la! Keep up!

原文章由 KongSiuBB 於 08-3-14 16:02 發表
Hi mermaidmon,

Can you share with me more about how to avoid mastitis? 係咪一定要清, 唔好靠個泵, 要用手!?
點解泵奶唔好泵咁耐? 係咪唔好亂咁泵?

我見有d在職奶媽已經定時泵, 又清, 又有埋身餵, 都會成日塞 ...

首頁

尾頁

跳至
你需要登錄後才可以回帖 登入 | 註冊