提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

男爵府

積分: 5375

發表於 04-4-4 23:55 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 何時才知道有冇bb?

babyellow

if your cycle is 28days, 月經後第四週 and M應來而沒來, 就可以買驗孕棒test, 但有d人早2-3日都驗到

for example : last M (1 Apr) and your cycle is 28 days, you may test it at (29 Apr)

鋕堅不摧毅力驚, 泓澄水清萬人敬。入黎睇下 caleb 既相啦.. CALEB哥哥 +INGRID妹妹=AJ'S 寶貝

別墅

積分: 767

發表於 04-4-6 19:11 |顯示全部帖子

If your cycle is regular, you can take a home pregnancy test the first day you miss your period. If it is negative but your period still hasn't started then you may want to take another test after 3 days. (that is why some of the home pregnancy test has two tests in one package)

If you have been taking your basal body temperature, then you should know that you are pregnant if your body temperature has been above your normal temperature for over 18 days. It was how I find out I am pregnant and on the 18th day, I took a pregnancy test and confirmed that I was pregnant.

民房

積分: 118

發表於 04-4-6 21:19 |顯示全部帖子

yca,

Do you mean that you only took pregnancy test when your normal temperature for over 18 days?
[img align=right]http://mi4.bpcdn.us/grafix11/10.gif[/img]

民房

發表於 04-4-6 21:25 |顯示全部帖子

咁有冇人係 m過左兩日後test 係無受孕, 而之後再 test至係有懷孕呢? 如有, 係過多幾多日至 test 到呢?

別墅

發表於 04-4-7 11:11 |顯示全部帖子

TinMum, if you have been taking your basal body temperature everyday, you should know when exactly you ovulate which is when the first day your temperature rises at least 2/10 of a degree higher (your cover line). Then if your temperature keeps on being above the cover line for 18 days (the 18th day of your luteal phase), you should know that you are pregnant.

If you are interested in knowing more about all these, I suggest you read the book called "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" by Toni Weschler, MPH. It is a very good book and I learn a lot about my cycle and to find out when I ovulate. It is a national bestseller in US and recommended by a lot of people. Hope you will find it helpful too.

民房

發表於 04-4-7 11:42 |顯示全部帖子

yca,

Thanks. 其實我都有量體溫, 發覺排卵日係 35.8, 到今日 (排卵後第 15日) 體溫係 36.3, 但昨日驗過係冇. 因為我係其他 topic 見到話若有, 體溫會很高, 會去到36.7! 我最高果日都係得36.5, 咁我係咪即係冇機會呢?

別墅

發表於 04-4-7 12:09 |顯示全部帖子

It is not necessarily right. Some people may have slightly lower temperature. But it is true that when you are pregnant, due to the hormone changes your temperature should stay high. You shouldn't worry so much for now. Keep your fingers crossed and hope that your temperature can stay high (above your cover line) for a few more days. I wish you all the best! Remember we can always keep trying. Once you know better about your cycle, you will have more control about your fertility. It is good that you have started to take your basal body temperature already. Compare to a lot of other people who don't even know about their own cycle, you have done a great job already. :) Be patient and I'm sure you will have a good news to tell soon. BTW, are you taking your temperatue at the same time everyday and do it before you get out of bed? It is very important that you have at least 3 hrs of sleep and take the temperature at the same time before you get out of the bed.

For myself, I found out that I was pregnant on the 18th day. I was so happy and amazed by how well it works when I know my cycle well. I read the book I told you about and just one month, I got pregnant. I should read that book earlier so I don't have to try for so long. But very sad that I have a miscarriage and lost my baby on the 6th weeks (my body temperature dropped on that day...). Very sad... Now I am trying to get healthy again and hope that I can get pregnant soon.

複式洋房

積分: 165

發表於 04-4-12 13:03 |顯示全部帖子

我都剛剛發覺自己已懷孕,但我還未睇醫生. 我好心急,於行房後第十五日便用驗孕棒驗,果然一TAKE便BINGO.不過第一次試驗的結果較淺色,於是便再試其他牌子,結果都是POSITIVE.因此, 你可於差不多十五日便試試啦!
來看看毛霜的世界 ^_^ http://www.babyhome.com.tw/sonyamo[img align=right]http://bb4.babyhome.com.tw/UPLOAD4/78244/abc.gif[/img][size=large]來看看毛霜的世界

大宅

積分: 1673

發表於 04-4-12 22:34 |顯示全部帖子

yca,

i am interested the "Book". Where to buy in HK?

大宅

積分: 1621

發表於 04-4-12 22:40 |顯示全部帖子

36.7係等於幾多度呢?
頌恩99年3月8,穎恩05年5月2,浩宏06年12月31 頌恩穎恩網頁

別墅

發表於 04-4-13 11:22 |顯示全部帖子

Hi SandyChan, I think you should be able to find the book in those big bookstores where they carry english books. Maybe you can try the one in Festival Walk. I got my from a big bookshop in Singapore (I was living in Singapore before). Alternatively, you can always order online. Places like Amazon.com or YesAsia.com should have the book for sure. I hope you will find the book useful as well.

首頁

尾頁

跳至