發表於 04-4-7 14:39 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 我工人大意, 使我個女要聯針!!!你係我, 你地會點處理。

比我會即炒又不用補錢,因通常工人會一次金過一次。而且我都唔再信得過個工人。過多幾天想炒就要補錢。

小朋友好些沒有?聽到都心痛。

別墅

積分: 592

發表於 04-4-7 14:40 |顯示全部帖子

From the photo, I think your daughter must study in Primary School , right. If so, please try to ask her the whole story as soon as possible for sure she still remember. Of course, do not push her.

If the fault is your domestic helper, I think I will fire her. Who knows whats happen in the future by her careless.
BUT, if your domestic helper does not make a BIG mistake to let your daughter hurt, you also have to give her a verbal warning and tell your agency to record this case.

民房

積分: 5

發表於 04-4-7 14:48 |顯示全部帖子

You can fire her . You need not to pay any money to her. However, if you think you can give her one more chance , you can ask your agency to write warning letter to you( English + Indonesian ), then take the maid to sign. Keep this warning letter, if next time, she make other mistake, you can also fire her and need not to pay any money. Careless may not equal to dangerous. You can see : How they treat the child when you and your child cross the road.

民房

積分: 5

發表於 04-4-7 14:48 |顯示全部帖子

You can fire her . You need not to pay any money to her. However, if you think you can give her one more chance , you can ask your agency to write warning letter to you( English + Indonesian ), then take the maid to sign. Keep this warning letter, if next time, she make other mistake, you can also fire her and need not to pay any money. Careless may not equal to dangerous. You can see : How they treat the child when you and your child cross the road.

禁止發言

積分: 3681

發表於 04-4-7 15:26 |顯示全部帖子

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

禁止發言

積分: 3681

發表於 04-4-7 15:28 |顯示全部帖子