論盡家傭

跳至

首頁

尾頁

侯爵府

積分: 24358

1#
發表於 08-4-19 19:11 |只看該作者
你地係有一個星期交接個隻,等舊工人帶新工人,抑或無交接期,自己train新工人?
我宜家個工人由大仔出世做到而家,七年了,當年係我放產假個陣教佢,而家佢話想唔做,我唸緊使唔使放大假train 新工人,搵舊工人教就唔使自己煩,但舊工人早就由七年前勤力聽話到而家積積埋埋好多偷懶位又好多野話極唔聽,由新開始,我梗想再set番個高既收貨標準。
你地又會點做?

子爵府

積分: 11802

2#
發表於 08-4-19 19:21 |只看該作者
If you have the time and energy, of course you train the new maid. As you said the standard will be higher so there is more room for lower performance later. What's the quality of a new maid who is trained by an old maid with low performance? You should know the answer, right?

Also, it also depends if you have confidence in the relation between you and your old maid (wether she is going to be on your side or the new maid's side). If the old maid is loyal to you (since she have worked for you for 7 years), she may put your interest in the first priorities. Otherwise, she may teach the new maids tricks. Afterall, maids bond very well because they think they should help out each other in a foriegn city.

Your desicion.

複式洋房

積分: 141

3#
發表於 08-4-19 21:35 |只看該作者
If taking leave is not very possible for you, the only choice is to rely on your existing helper to train the new helper, but of course you have to bear the risk!
I just went thru such transition before CNY. If I could have choice, I'd rather fight for taking a longer leave to train up the new helper on my own. Because 舊工人 must take the chance to teach 新工人 how to take the best advantage from employer!! My instruction for 舊工人(bun, >10 yrs experience) was to train 新工人 (yan, brand new to HK) all the rountine househouse chores and to take the best care of my kid. At the end, I found out 舊工人 already put a "curse" on 新工人 to regard her as a reliable big sister. 舊工人 even asked 新工人 to bring back the story books returned from other helpers in the neighbourhood. I was very mad when someone passed the story books to 新工人 in front of me. I grabbed the story books and told 新工人 to only perform my scheduled duties during working hours and it's absolutely unacceptable to do any other personal things which is not related to my household. To correct my 新工人 and for her own good, I have to talk/teach/warn her not to contact 舊工人 again.
Fion_Chan, my advice is not to have such transition. It might turn into a nightmare!

原文章由 Fion_Chan 於 08-4-19 19:11 發表
你地係有一個星期交接個隻,等舊工人帶新工人,抑或無交接期,自己train新工人?
我宜家個工人由大仔出世做到而家,七年了,當年係我放產假個陣教佢,而家佢話想唔做,我唸緊使唔使放大假train 新工人,搵舊工人教就唔使自己煩,但舊工人 ...

象牙宮

積分: 223987

2018復活節勳章 醒目開學勳章 15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章

4#
發表於 08-4-20 15:28 |只看該作者
如果你個工人已經有偷懶位又好多野話極唔聽, 就梗係唔好俾新舊工人接觸啦!

大宅

積分: 2592

5#
發表於 08-4-20 15:35 |只看該作者
I have this experience, I would suggest no hand over training.

I would agree with other two mums comments. The most important thing I found is.

When hand over you have two maids in the house who are sharing the work, but when the old mail leaves, the same amount of work will need to be done by the new maid who may already get used to sharing only half of the work, the new maid will find double workload after the old maid left and her standard will even be lower than first trained.

侯爵府

積分: 24358

6#
發表於 08-4-21 21:03 |只看該作者

回覆 #5 elegant 的文章

你地咁講,咁我又好唔好搵舊工人介紹的姐妹呢?我同佢關係仲係幾好,佢唔做,猛話要搵個好姐妹幫我。

別墅

積分: 603

7#
發表於 08-4-21 21:28 |只看該作者
Hi, Fion_Chan, 我同你case一樣,我同舊工人(6年)關係都係好,佢偶然知道一個同村鄉里(自少全家認識但說不上好姊妹,因我工人大她八年,一中學一小學不太啱傾)剛singapore 完約4 years回了鄉,個experience適合我,就介紹比我。

我telephone interview 左工人都很滿意,而家煩緊好吾好比佢地overlap, 我主要想舊工人教新工人煮佢的中國菜式(my old maid can cook very well)。舊工人雖好,但都担心佢會教新工人走精面...都吾知點決定...

原文章由 Fion_Chan 於 08-4-21 21:03 發表
你地咁講,咁我又好唔好搵舊工人介紹的姐妹呢?我同佢關係仲係幾好,佢唔做,猛話要搵個好姐妹幫我。

侯爵府

積分: 23720

8#
發表於 08-4-22 01:54 |只看該作者
個舊工人唔教,自然大把好姊妹教啦, 無得防..

別墅

積分: 879

9#
發表於 08-4-22 12:09 |只看該作者
我於7月份會兩個工人交接, 舊姐姐7月中到期, 新姐姐7月頭黎, 我叫舊姐姐主要係教新姐姐照顧我個囡, 買餸同煮餸。
家姐 2005年12月19日出世﹗                                      細佬 2010年11月1 日出世!

首頁

尾頁

跳至