跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 4257

好媽媽勳章

發表於 04-4-30 12:56 |顯示全部帖子

Digital image storage device??

我下個月會去canada旅行, 得1GB CF card驚唔夠裝相. 我知可用Digital image storage device offload左D相, 請問邊隻牌子好, 約幾多$$$?

Thank you.

別墅

積分: 681

發表於 04-4-30 13:21 |顯示全部帖子

Re: Digital image storage device??

There are many brands in the market:

Here's a comparison of the most common models:

Digital Wallets

As i know, the G2 (without HD) cost you about $700. And you may just add a 20G/30G HD as you like. With the HD cost, the total cost will be around $1,300-$1,400.

Besides, there are some MP3 player which can also serve as a digital wallets such as archos Gemini 220 or even IPod. But that will cost at least $2,500 or more.

大宅

積分: 1689

發表於 04-4-30 14:25 |顯示全部帖子

I have X-drive II but the problem is... I cannot view the pictures after uploaded to the device. So, I am not 100% sure whether it's successful or not.

I bought FlashTrax (with LCD display) afterward and it's good but the size is a bit bigger. (see below)

If you want X-drive II, I can lend or sell it to you.

男爵府

積分: 8053

發表於 04-4-30 15:43 |顯示全部帖子

Adrian Daddy,

This is mcben, i used my wife's account.

Aiya, you should told me earlier lar... I just brought a 2nd hand Tripper with a 4G HD only.
A X-drive II or Tripper basically are the same to me coz' i only want cheap storage.

大宅

發表於 04-4-30 15:54 |顯示全部帖子

Hi mcben,

I mentioned that I have X-drive and FlashTrax in one of the topics in 爸爸專區 long time ago... but I am not sure you're looking for a 2nd hand...

If I know it, I'll definitely sell it to you.

BTW, I have a spare 1G IBM microdrive too! but you know, microdrive is quite power-consumption and the speed is not too good.

大宅

好媽媽勳章

發表於 04-4-30 16:03 |顯示全部帖子

Mcben,
Thanks.

Adrian ba,
FlashTrax (with LCD display) is too expensive, I just need a simple one for travelling use.
Thanks for your offer. What is the capacity of X-drive II? Can I borrow and try try first?

別墅

積分: 681

發表於 04-4-30 16:04 |顯示全部帖子

Adrian Daddy,

I remembered that you did mention you brought a FlashTrax but i didn't know you also got a X-drive II too.

Anyway, i did look for the digital wallet for long, but i just want some cheap one. I almost brought a 2nd G2 with a 4G HD from the net but the bidding price go above $700 so i finally give it up.

I also consider the Creative 4G MP3 (with MD inside) and also Archos one. But they are also too expensive to me.

For CF, i got 2x512 and 2x128. With the 4G HD, i think it's quite enough for me for daily shotting with RAW. In case i need to go for a trip, i will definitely replace the 4G one with 20G or more.

大宅

發表於 04-4-30 16:15 |顯示全部帖子

makusma,

No problem. I can lend it to you. However, I cannot remember exactly whether it's 10G or 15G...

mcben,

I seldom use X-drive II anymore after I have FlashTrax... So generally, I lend it to my colleagues if they need it... (better than keep it but not use it)

If you go for a trip, I can lend my 1G Microdrive to you next time...

大宅

好媽媽勳章

發表於 04-4-30 16:37 |顯示全部帖子

adrian ba,
pls check pm!!! thanks.

大宅

積分: 3515

發表於 04-4-30 23:37 |顯示全部帖子

等我都寫d用後感先,小女子用o既係X-drive I,原因都是因為去年同個女出門,所以走了一轉旺電便買了它回家,當時$13xx,雖然貴但別冇他選,直到今天只使用過2次,即是合共出個2次門,感覺非常可靠,第2次出門仲一連用了6日都不須charge電,又雖然只是USB1.0,但使用時都沒多大感覺慢,因為我是晚上回酒店才load相的,所以整體都覺得好滿意,但係如果係今時今日買仲好,因為最近係灣電見到只須$6xx咋!
世上只有媽媽好,我就係一個好媽媽啊 :)

大宅

積分: 2122

發表於 04-5-1 13:34 |顯示全部帖子

平靚正,我會推介x-drive 系列,加一個20GB harddisk,一千左右,買多張1GB CF 或 2.2GB MD都差不多價錢。平時可以做mobile harddisk,好用,好用!

首頁

尾頁

跳至