各位媽咪,
如果亞b眼訓,你亞b有無擦眼??

大宅

積分: 1142

2#
發表於 04-5-3 22:43 |只看該作者

Re: 亞b勁擦眼

有呀,有乜問題呀
我仔仔叫銘堯(Hugo),已經3歲半返學啦,好開心呀 :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

大宅

積分: 1054

3#
發表於 04-5-4 09:03 |只看該作者

我大伯話如果亞b經常擦眼,是nose敏感先兆.所以有d擔心!

洋房

積分: 271

4#
發表於 04-5-4 10:18 |只看該作者

raynthia,

You're right, it is nose敏感先兆, my boy has this symptom and the doctor gave him eye drops for stopping the itchy and irritation.

He is much better now and no more rubbing both eyes to make them bulgy and redden.

我家有隻恐龍仔,飲奶個陣大爺仔,走黎走去似雞仔,講野成個八婆仔,笑起上黎見牙仔,沖涼個陣白豬仔,訓覺個時蝦米仔,我最怕他扭計仔,扭完計仔又諗計,不過有時變兔仔,溫柔同你傾下計,'霖'死媽咪爹De仔!我最愛屋企一隻超齡大仔同一隻細仔! ;-)

大宅

5#
發表於 04-5-4 10:56 |只看該作者

hi sweebee

how old was your boy when you took him to the doctor? my baby is just 6months and my doctor said "rub eye" is normal.
So, how can I determine to take my baby to see the doctor or not??

別墅

積分: 557

6#
發表於 04-5-4 11:54 |只看該作者

鼻敏感先兆?唔係掛!
我個仔剛剛五個月大,佢三個幾月開始一想睡覺就勁擦眼,咁樣都同敏感有關?點解呀?!

大宅

積分: 3344

畀面勳章

7#
發表於 04-5-4 14:52 |只看該作者

神仙魚 :

我個囝囝都好似你個仔咁,一眼瞓就卒眼卒鼻喎!

洋房

8#
發表於 04-5-4 16:24 |只看該作者

Dear raynthia,

I took my boy to the doctor when he was around 5 months old, he rubbed his eyes very often, but not only sleepy time and at that time he has rashes on his eye lips. The doctor said he had 奶癬 (a kind of 濕疹) and he gave me some oitment for treatment.

It is quite normal that most of the babies rub their eyes when they feel sleepy, but my boy rubbed his eyes quite often during the day.

There is quite a few symptoms that for 鼻敏感, nose blocked during sleeping, runny nose, sneezing etc.... and rubbing eyes is one of them, I think the doctor can tell you the detail. My boy started to have the 鼻敏感 last October, he couldn't sleep well at night, always dreaming and making noises. I thought he might be too excited when he's in school, however, we found out that he was having the nose blocked and couldn't breath well, sneezing a lot in the morning, runny nose etc. Then we took him to our doctor and found out that he has 鼻敏感, the doctor said it may caused by the smoking of his daddy and finally my husband has quit smoking for this MAIN reason.

Ears, nose and eyes are very much related, when my boy has 鼻敏感 it is also irrates his eyes itchy. Please don't worry too much, just check with your doctor and find out the reason.

sweebee

我家有隻恐龍仔,飲奶個陣大爺仔,走黎走去似雞仔,講野成個八婆仔,笑起上黎見牙仔,沖涼個陣白豬仔,訓覺個時蝦米仔,我最怕他扭計仔,扭完計仔又諗計,不過有時變兔仔,溫柔同你傾下計,'霖'死媽咪爹De仔!我最愛屋企一隻超齡大仔同一隻細仔! ;-)

大宅

9#
發表於 04-5-4 19:01 |只看該作者

hi sweebee

since my mother-in-law is taking care of my baby from monday to friday, i seldom notice the symptoms you mention. however, my father-in-law smokes also. i will pay more attention to her and see what step should be.

btw can you pm your doctor for my reference?

many thanks

男爵府

積分: 5431

10#
發表於 04-5-4 23:39 |只看該作者

我囡囡都係成日卒眼, 卒耳仔, 好似好痕咁, 佢亦好容易打乞痴, 我唸佢係遺傳左佢爸爸鼻敏感. 我唔想佢咁細個成日食藥, (佢就快6個月), 如果見佢卒眼卒耳, 我都會捉開佢對手, 或者幫佢初下耳背, 等佢舒服d.係咪有需要帶佢睇醫生?

洋房

11#
發表於 04-5-5 10:42 |只看該作者

raynthia,

It is very important for the quality of the air - the environment in your mother-in-law's place where your baby always stays. Try to keep the place clean and not dusty, smoking and the smoke of 香 also pollute the air. For me, I bought a very high functioned air cleaner with indication level of the air quality, it really helps.

Although we cannot provide a clean air place when we go outdoor and the weather changes, but we can try to do our best inside home.

My doctor is in southern district of Hong Kong Island, does it sound like convenient to you if you don't mind the location.

Warmest regards,

sweebee

大宅

積分: 4269

12#
發表於 04-5-5 10:48 |只看該作者

BB頭maimimi:

我個囡都係喎!
BB頭maimimi 寫道:
神仙魚 :

我個囝囝都好似你個仔咁,一眼瞓就卒眼卒鼻喎!

大宅

13#
發表於 04-5-5 14:50 |只看該作者

sweebee

maybe can you let me know what brand you thought for the air cleaner??

thanks

洋房

14#
發表於 04-5-5 15:09 |只看該作者

raynthia,

I'm using the brand "Sharp", I got the model is made in Japan.

You can also use "National" (Panasonic), and select the model which is made in Japan - more guarantee.

Regards,

sweebee

複式洋房

積分: 112

15#
發表於 04-5-6 06:16 |只看該作者

my 4 months old baby is always rub his eyes when he trys to go to sleep! I hope is not the allergy!

首頁

尾頁

跳至