論盡家傭

跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 1976

發表於 04-5-13 17:43 |顯示全部帖子

工人食飯安排

我地屋企得兩個人, 咁我地食飯佢係o米坐埋同我地食呀???係o米我地食咩佢就要食咩???還是要煮個公仔麪比佢食呢??? 應該點安排呀??

別墅

積分: 592

發表於 04-5-13 19:59 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 工人食飯安排

LoCLai 寫道:
我地屋企得兩個人, 咁我地食飯佢係o米坐埋同我地食呀???係o米我地食咩佢就要食咩???還是要煮個公仔麪比佢食呢??? 應該點安排呀??

You are her employer, right. So, all depends on your decision. In my opinion, I am not for people who let their domestic helper have dinner on the same table with them.

複式洋房

積分: 160

發表於 04-5-13 20:49 |顯示全部帖子

LoCLai,

I give my helper $400 (I think the law requires $300 only) per month for food allowance. She eats her own food in her room as I find it strange to eat with my husband and her on the same table. It's different if you have a baby that she needs to feed. Also, when u feel like eating expensive food at home, u don't have to worry about sharing with her.

大宅

發表於 04-5-13 22:38 |顯示全部帖子

多謝你地O既意見呀! 其實我覺得有D怪, 其實我唔介意佢同我地同枱食飯, 叫佢自己一個係廚房食又好似好可憐咁, (因為無冷氣嘛) 但係因為我唔想比佢同我地一齊夾下餸食下飯咁, 咁我事先係咪要佢夾開D飯同餸, 即係整碗"碟頭飯"比佢, 然後先叫佢坐埋嚟食飯呢?? 真係好煩腦.....

大宅

積分: 4341

發表於 04-5-13 22:56 |顯示全部帖子

個人喜好來架無一定的
你對人好人對你好

我屋企個賓我當佢一家人
所以佢都當自己屋企一樣
食飯一齊食比對公快佢就得啦

版主

積分: 55592

好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章 畀面勳章 版主 大廚勳章 BK猜猜猜慶中秋 15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章

發表於 04-5-14 09:17 |顯示全部帖子

有d工人反而鍾意自己o係廚房食,free d嘛 :-P
如果你平日待佢不薄,係唔係同檯食飯唔係大問題卦!

大宅

積分: 2119

發表於 04-5-14 09:43 |顯示全部帖子

LoCLai,

我就建議畀個工人喺廚房度食,因為有好多嘢開頭係咁做左,就以後好難改架喇,例如你一開始就畀個工人同你同枱食飯,但過左一段時間,你覺得個工人唔好,又篤眼篤鼻,咁到時你想推返佢入廚房食就會好麻煩,因為到時你又會覺得唔好意思開口,又驚會破壞賓主嘅關係,又驚佢會玩嘢,所以最好一開始就係習慣畀個工人喺廚房度食啦.

仲有,其實食飯時間都係工人回氣嘅時候,應該都要畀佢有一啲私人嘅時間,休息吓,至於夾餸方面,你可以喺個工人煮好餸後,然後由你用隻碟,夾起一啲餸畀佢慢慢喺廚房度嘆,白飯就當然係任裝啦,同時你驚個工人喺廚房熱嘅,咁你可以將個廚房門打開,咁廳啲冷氣就可以入到廚房啦.

最後都係嗰句啦,新工人初上工,你真係唔使對佢咁優待,你一定要佢守好規矩先,萬事都要睇定啲先.

禁止發言

積分: 296

發表於 04-5-14 11:58 |顯示全部帖子

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

別墅

積分: 522

發表於 04-5-14 12:05 |顯示全部帖子

She eats with us on the same table. But if there are too many people in my house, she will eat individually.
Angela

大宅

發表於 04-5-14 23:24 |顯示全部帖子

我都係咁對佢, 但係對住佢食飯又唔係好想, 叫佢在厨房食佢又好似好可憐咁, 希望我遲早會習慣啦

大宅

積分: 1902

發表於 04-5-15 10:07 |顯示全部帖子

我個工人都係夾開晌

水晶宮

積分: 60293

發表於 04-5-15 10:30 |顯示全部帖子

我個菲傭自己夾開d食送在廚房食. 佢同我地一齊食, 會食得唔自在. 至於 d食送, 全部係佢自己去街市買的, 我地冇乜o 野名貴食送食. 所以so far都冇話佢留番最好的比自己.

至於lunch,好多時佢都會煮即食面. 唔知點解, 個工人好鍾意食即食面. 每次都落好多味精. 我都唔敢叫佢煮比我食. 我自己煮d面o岩胃口d.

民房

積分: 134

發表於 04-5-17 17:03 |顯示全部帖子

I agreed with ballpen.
3 years ago when my Indonesia maid came, I didn't know the way to treat her. But I stood on her side thinking and felt that she was pretty pitiful. I even didn't want her to eat in the kitchen but my husband stopped me at that time.
Today, our relationship is not good day after day as she usually told lies and demaged my clothes. So I feel lucky that I didn't let her dining with us. Else, I don't know how to talk to her about my new rule.

複式洋房

積分: 180

發表於 04-5-17 18:34 |顯示全部帖子

my maid also eat in kitchen and I will do the distribution of food. At the first beginning, i let her take the food, soon we found the problem come as she took all kind of food and some was good part like chicken. So I stopped this at once and asked her to take out all the food on the table and I will give her whatever I want except pork. so far ok for eating problem. She did not eat the leftover food at the beginning, now is much better, of course not very happy to take it.

別墅

積分: 864

發表於 04-5-17 21:16 |顯示全部帖子

for both meals, my maid eats in the kitchen and I allocate the food to her. No choice. We usually have dinner at home so she will eat the same as ours. However, for day time she will eat the leftover and so far no problems. My agent told me that if possible, do not give money to maid to eat outside , first the amount of money according to the contract is not enough to cover one meal in HK and second and most important of all dont give reasons for maid to go outside very often ; otherwise they will become bad more easily.

首頁

尾頁

跳至