首頁

尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 262

1#
發表於 04-6-1 22:57 |只看該作者

Tokyo Hotel: Keio Plaza or Century Hyatt

Tokyo Hotel: Keio Plaza or Century Hyatt
If same price. How do you choose and any comment?

大宅

積分: 1361

2#
發表於 04-6-1 23:38 |只看該作者

Re: Tokyo Hotel: Keio Plaza or Century Hyatt

I just came back from Tokyo and I stayed at Keio Plaza. I consider the hotel quite good. Room size is normal according to our standard (but big according to Japanese standard) and the service is quite good. In my 4 night trip to Japan, I stayed in Keio Plaza on the 1st, 2nd and 4th night. Maybe because the reception staff saw that I was carrying my baby, she was so considerate to give me a room with a massage chair! If you would go to visit Disneyland, there is free shuttle bus available from hotel door to Disneyland entrance.

I haven't tried Century Hyatt before but know that it is quite far away from Shinjuku station. Keio Plaza is about 8 mins from Shinjuku station. If you prefer a 5-star hotel closer to station, you may consider Century Southern Tower (just 3 mins from station) which was my first choice originally but due to full booking, I changed to Keio Plaza.

複式洋房

積分: 193

3#
發表於 04-6-2 08:52 |只看該作者

Why don't you choose Century Southern Tower. It's close to Shinjuku JR station south exit. Just only 3 mins walk and it is opposite Times Square.

大宅

積分: 1361

4#
發表於 04-6-4 14:52 |只看該作者

Century Southern Tower was my first choice, but it was fully booked.

大宅

積分: 2079

5#
發表於 04-6-5 09:52 |只看該作者

我上次去日本,就撰在Century Hyatt,冇撰Keio Plaza,因為我就覺得Century Hyatt新的,的房係日本黎講算係大間,房間,餐廳,大堂同的大堂觀景升降機都好靚好新.佢仲包埋自助早餐,亦有shuttle bus直去機場.不過,相比Keio Plaza,佢就係遠在,要行成十五至二十分鐘.

首頁

尾頁

跳至