跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 2587

1#
發表於 15-7-2 17:04 |只看該作者
I tried to practice taking shower with my 3-year-old as I'm thinking to take a short family trip this summer. However, she has refused to take a shower and insisted to take bath only, after she got water into her eyes when I washed her hair in the shower!
I'm kinda upset about it as we haven't had any family vacation for 4 years since I was pregnant, and I also feel bad about not taking my older kid for vacation for so long!

Do people bring the tub to the hotel if their toddlers are unwilling to take shower?

My older kid didn't start to take shower until he was almost 4, so we didn't have him stayed at the hotel til he was 4.
Maybe I'll need to wait for at least one more year to go for a family vacation when my younger kid is willing to take a shower?!

男爵府

積分: 5859

2#
發表於 15-7-2 22:14 |只看該作者
My boy started to take shower at 2.5 yrs old, but we still haven't gone off for vacation of any kind, so don't get upset about vacation or not, you will find that at the end, they don't really remember much about the trip except you, you will remember all the hassle of organize the trip and how it not ended the way you wanted. :)

If you desperate enough to go for vacation, here's a travel bath tub you can invest on, it still good for 3 years old, but not too small for 4 years old, so your girl is just right.

http://www.amazon.com/Stokke-BUY ... -Blue/dp/B00K0K6F4A

伯爵府

積分: 17369

3#
發表於 15-7-4 15:08 |只看該作者
maybe you can try to use a towel to cover the shower head, so the water will not splash everywhere, and then just wash her body without her head first.
Then u can wash her head by holding her like a baby, scoop water in a bucket to wash her head.

別墅

積分: 856

4#
發表於 15-7-5 13:37 |只看該作者

回覆:bee_happy 的帖子

get a foldable tub.... I\'m planning to go vacations with my newborn and the foldable bath tub is the way to go! very convenient and clean. I don\'t trust the bath tub in hotels so I\'ll just bring my own for the baby/kid to use. good luck!

大宅

5#
發表於 15-7-5 15:13 |只看該作者
I wonder if a foldable tub would be easily tipped over for an active 3-year-old ...

In my son's old days (i.e. my older kid), some people used inflatable tub when traveling but I also doubted if it'll fit or is secured enough for a 3-year-old.

I've been holding my little girl to wash her hair like a baby. Although she's a bit underweight for her age, I started to have lower back pain these days. It's such a relief when I tried to wash her hair while taking a shower for her, but unfortunately she never let me to shower her since I got water into her eyes.

伯爵府

6#
發表於 15-7-6 16:21 |只看該作者
how about shower cap? goggles?

my sister sit with her daughter with a little folding chair in the bath tub, and she put her daughter on her thighs and wash her daughter's head.

or u can let your daughter to hold the sprinkler, and let her bath herself with your assistance.
3 yrs old should be old enough to follow simple instruction, ask her to look downward with close eyes for few seconds, counts with her, steps by steps.
good luck and take care.

瑪瑙宮

積分: 128491

2024年龍年勳章 2024勳章 2023年兔年勳章 虎到金來勳章 開心吸收勳章

7#
發表於 15-7-6 19:02 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 bosch 於 15-7-6 19:02 編輯

唔好太縱容小朋友,而家你俾佢地“食“住,影響埋生活,對大家都唔好。你唔好當個浴缸係浴缸放水俾佢地沖涼,當佢係企缸一定要佢沖花灑。

我要個仔沖花灑時,先俾張櫈俾佢坐響度度沖,初初無問題,到佢地2歲幾有排唔肯沖花灑,我同老公要捉住佢地沖,花灑係照頭淋。過左一段時間後,佢地慣左就唔會反抗,呢個過程要大人忍心,約4歲左右會洗頭時識合緊對眼同埋掩面,6歲自己沖涼。

而家我同2歲細女沖涼,我同佢共浴,沖身唔係問題,洗頭都係佢要企響度,沖水時我叫佢岳高頭望住我,我淋水上去,大部份既水會向後流,我用一隻手遮住阿女遮頭唔俾d水流向面度,咁佢唔會反抗,之後我會有意無意將水照頭淋,等佢習慣一下。有時俾佢拎住個花灑頭自己淋水上身,有時俾d 玩具俾佢玩。

唔好因為小朋友唔肯沖涼而唔去旅行,你可以揀有浴缸既地方住,真係搞唔掂時咪用乾手巾抺身抺頭。我覺得唔好拎吹氣浴缸俾佢用,你同小朋友都要學隨機應變。

而家開始教仲未遲,加油!希望你地今個暑假去得成旅行。

大宅

積分: 2563

8#
發表於 15-7-7 14:45 |只看該作者
我每次去旅行都帶個吹氣bathtub好方便又安全。

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0 ... -view_1436251525546

大宅

9#
發表於 15-7-8 16:12 |只看該作者
Thank you all for your messages and info!

By the way, the foldable and inflatable tubs seem to be a bit too small and not secured enough for an active 3-year-old.

大宅

積分: 2120

10#
發表於 15-7-9 00:35 |只看該作者
咁都得?我細時住香港無tub都係咁啦。你同佢講,要去迪迪尼要take shower囉。

唔可以濕眼,咁點游水?

不過咁,如果唔想煩,好多酒店都有tub。問清楚先book.

大宅

11#
發表於 15-7-9 10:51 |只看該作者
回覆 Dr.Phil 的帖子

I know ... but even for myself, I almost never used the tub in the hotel and I usually took shower only (even at the nice hotels)!

My previous job required up to 100% traveling and I stayed in the hotels a lot, so I know that things are not really cleaned even at the nice hotels.

大宅

積分: 1212

12#
發表於 15-9-1 00:23 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 CK_Kukky 於 15-9-1 00:26 編輯

回覆 bee_happy 的帖子

我個女宜家情況同你一模一樣!不過佢得一歲三個月,但遇上住住酒店或游水,都好麻煩。試過狠心抱住佢沖花灑,連試一星期多,諗住點都train 到佢,佢真係每一次都全程大喊尖叫,狀甚淒涼。我都冇哂辦法。但唔可以帶過吹氣bath tub 去泳池沖涼嘛,有乜建議?

大宅

13#
發表於 15-9-1 14:30 |只看該作者
CK_Kukky,

I encourage you to keep trying ... It's easier to start taking shower from 1 yr old!
I do have a couple of friends who started to shower their kids from 1 yr old successfully, as they were still a little too young to resist!

伯爵府

14#
發表於 15-9-4 14:14 |只看該作者

可以試吓同佢沖涼個陣"玩"多啲, 拍下水, 等啲水花4濺,
啲水彈上面, 等佢習慣吓

我同個囝洗頭係就咁倒水上個頭到, 但會比SIGNAL 佢,
如123先倒水, 倒完就用手同佢抹走啲水

個囝9月先開始用花酒...而家10個月..冇問題..
(不過我用啲好WEAK 水力既花洒)

大宅

積分: 1212