論盡家傭

跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 1540

1#
發表於 09-1-7 13:29 |只看該作者
她由印尼到港後,1月5日從agent公司接回來,當日下午4時許說怕一隻很小的寵物狗,但我請工人時有寫明有狗啦!宜家才說不想做;我真是被她玩死...!!!!!
我電agent,她公司同她說印尼話,又講又blame她是不可以,要賠1.一個月代通知金.2.同機票,但她不怕一定要走,後印尼agent fax 她的resign 信,寫明要陪要賠1+2,現在我就人財兩空.....
勿勿荃灣南豐中心7/f A&.........回應只賠冇經驗的新印印(又要教,教完有走,教完有走!!!!真無奈),冇香港做過有經驗的!!!
我又付了香港驗身費$590,真是
When the rain is over, the sky clears up take one's course 順其發展;聽其自然

大宅

2#
發表於 09-1-7 13:34 |只看該作者
agent說不會幫我追數要賠1.一個月代通知金.2.同機票或介紹費....
如要請新的工人還要我多付$5佰幾之文件費....

大宅

積分: 1517

3#
發表於 09-1-7 13:35 |只看該作者
個工人咁攪野, 賠錢都要走, 佢真係咁怕隻dog dog

大宅

4#
發表於 09-1-7 13:41 |只看該作者
成大half day都不怕,4時-5時會怕,真好笑.
玩具貴婦女.很cute
原帖由 Casttle 於 09-1-7 13:35 發表
個工人咁攪野, 賠錢都要走, 佢真係咁怕隻dog dog

別墅

積分: 521

5#
發表於 09-1-7 14:15 |只看該作者
Being afraid of dog maybe is just an excuse.

This is another example of the attitude of maids nowadays. Not to mention about how picky those "finished contract" maids are when looking for new jobs, even these overseas maids who have to repay $3K for 7 months don't care too much.

Agents will help to find jobs for these maids again...

:;pppp:

侯爵府

積分: 24035

好媽媽勳章 大廚勳章

6#
發表於 09-1-7 14:27 |只看該作者
I feel sorry for you too. But there is nothing you can do, except to hire anopther through your current agent.

I think this is not an isolated case. If there is one example that happens, then there will be more to come in the market, for whatever reasons.

Very likely, such maids like yours would like to come over to HK first, and then to pick her own favourate job here immediately.

大宅

積分: 4410

7#
發表於 09-1-7 14:29 |只看該作者
咁係佢賠比你定係你賠比佢呀?
可能佢嫌你隻寵物唔夠大?哈哈!

別墅

積分: 663

8#
發表於 09-1-7 14:41 |只看該作者
我用印印已十幾年,你嘅情形我都曾遇過,不過個Agent晤駛我比機票,因為個工人都無賠1個月代通知金比我,故當對咗條數,而要再比$500左右,是領事館費用,我個Agent都幫櫬咗十幾年,個老板就一般,但啲員工就好好,若有需要可以pm我

別墅

9#
發表於 09-1-7 15:41 |只看該作者
pollyw,

Your point is

If I were those overseas maids, it's a good idea to quit right after arrival because they have the least to lose this way (haven't made any loan repayment yet/no money to pay wage in lieu of one month notice/can find the job they like...)

HK is such a good place to take advantage of employers! On the other hand, the market is going to be filled with more and more terminated maids.

原帖由 pollyw 於 09-1-7 14:27 發表
I feel sorry for you too. But there is nothing you can do, except to hire anopther through your current agent.

I think this is not an isolated case. If there is one example that happens, then there ...

水晶宮

積分: 55644

10#
發表於 09-1-7 15:44 |只看該作者
原帖由 kk666 於 09-1-7 14:41 發表
我用印印已十幾年,你嘅情形我都曾遇過,不過個Agent晤駛我比機票,因為個工人都無賠1個月代通知金比我,故當對咗條數,而要再比$500左右,是領事館費用,我個Agent都幫櫬咗十幾年,個老板就一般,但啲員工就好好,若有需要可以pm我 ...

少奶奶的身份,丫頭的命...

伯爵府

積分: 15999

11#
發表於 09-1-7 15:53 |只看該作者
You are so 'hor lin', I feel so sorry for you.

Please don't blame the maid because she might have miscommunication with the agent that you have a dog.

Most Indo maids are VERY VERY scared of dogs because of their religious. They never see or never touch a dog before. Within my big family, we have 3 maids, 2 maids incl mine are very scared of dogs and would yell and run away when they saw my little puppy. The 3rd maid, who does not have religious belief, is not afraid of dogs. So the reason of 'afraid of dog' is true.

My maid also told me that she's afraid of dog when we had an interview with her, but in the contract, we still indicate that she has to take care of the dog, which she did sign. At the end, she does not need to take care of the dog because the dog lives with my parents.

大宅

積分: 4410

12#
發表於 09-1-7 15:58 |只看該作者
乜佢地即日走就唔洗比AGENCY FEES咩?

原帖由 huanghou 於 09-1-7 15:41 發表
pollyw,

Your point is

If I were those overseas maids, it's a good idea to quit right after arrival because they have the least to lose this way (haven't made any loan repayment yet/no money ...

伯爵府

積分: 17125

13#
發表於 09-1-7 16:12 |只看該作者
原帖由 CoffeeCake 於 09-1-7 15:58 發表
乜佢地即日走就唔洗比AGENCY FEES咩?

我上星期本來簽了一位本地四年完約印印(原先我都唔想用印,我想請菲的,但見是四年同一僱主,而且個僱主都話她幾好,所以便請她)本來她亦很喜歡我的家庭,因實在易做,佢之前那家有兩個小朋友、有老人家,十二點多才可睡、晚上睡廳的,所以來我那裡一定似天堂,可惜佢原來又係好怕狗,我隻只是松鼠仔,佢話佢好驚,又話唔敢睡(但我隻狗和佢睡的地方隔了度門!)算了,佢咁怕我都唔想要佢,佢一定唔會喜歡我隻狗,都唔知日後會不會打佢,所以我搵過另一個(現在搵返菲)

別墅

14#
發表於 09-1-7 16:13 |只看該作者
I don't think the agent will let them do it.

However, it may be more economical for them to leave asap, find another job and then make repayment than to work for a while (by then the maid has already made few instalments of repayment) and then quit.

Just for sharing, my agent told me the above when my old yan resigned after one month of working in my place last year.

原帖由 CoffeeCake 於 09-1-7 15:58 發表
乜佢地即日走就唔洗比AGENCY FEES咩?

侯爵府

積分: 24035

好媽媽勳章 大廚勳章

15#
發表於 09-1-7 16:38 |只看該作者
原帖由 huanghou 於 09-1-7 16:13 發表
I don't think the agent will let them do it.

However, it may be more economical for them to leave asap, find another job and then make repayment than to work for a while (by then the maid ha ...

The agent may make use of the same stock (the maid) to match with another employer in HK, in order to make money again. This is cost effective, and advantageous as well, on the agent's side.

Then, the maid can still go on paying the loan to the agent. (These are all out of my imagination only.DOn't know if that's the case).

This explains why the agents always encourage high turnover.

象牙宮

積分: 223987

2018復活節勳章 醒目開學勳章 15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章

16#
發表於 09-1-7 17:35 |只看該作者
原帖由 歌莉亞 於 09-1-7 16:12 發表

我上星期本來簽了一位本地四年完約印印(原先我都唔想用印,我想請菲的,但見是四年同一僱主,而且個僱主都話她幾好,所以便請她)本來她亦很喜歡我的家庭,因實在易做,佢之前那家有兩個小朋友、有老人家,十二點多才可睡、晚上睡廳的,所以來我那裡一定似天堂,可惜佢原來又係好怕狗,我隻只是松鼠仔,佢話佢好驚,又話唔敢睡(但我隻狗和佢睡的地方隔了度門!)算了,佢咁怕我都唔想要佢,佢一定唔會喜歡我隻狗,都唔知日後會不會打佢,所以我搵過另一個(現在搵返菲)

而家揾菲容易嗎? 想知下行情!

大宅

17#
發表於 09-1-8 17:04 |只看該作者
請賓賓都很容易, 但請一個有學歷及有肯付出的,就很難;就算在菲做教師,都不會教小朋友有些書本的容易;只是成日開電視給小朋友看cartoon....
又冇禮貌,叫她做嘢成日講cannot.......
我就問我是否cannot paid salary to you???crazy
好啦!而家洗加紙 吹脹!

原帖由 DoReMi媽媽 於 09-1-7 17:35 發表

而家揾菲容易嗎? 想知下行情!

[ 本帖最後由 KaKaYa 於 09-1-8 17:06 編輯 ]

大宅

18#
發表於 09-1-8 17:14 |只看該作者

AGENT 話找不到那個工人

AGENT 話找不到那個工人???根本我地都追數要賠1.一個月代通知金.2.同機票或介紹費....
正大重乞丐....:;pppp:

首頁

尾頁

跳至