跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 1214

1#
發表於 04-12-29 01:13 |只看該作者

想唔join團,,自己去潘禹野生動物園及長隆晚間動物園, 請問點plan?

因為之前跟過團去長隆晚間動物園,中間去左好多無謂的地方, 今次想帶埋女女一齊去, 想去日夜的動物園, 請問交通和住宿有何建議 ?
Thanks a lot!

複式洋房

積分: 247

2#
發表於 04-12-29 14:09 |只看該作者

Re: 想唔join團,,自己去潘禹野生動物園及長隆晚間動物園, 請問點plan?

We've just spent 2 days in Panyu for the trip. Very good. You may take reference to our schedule:

Package: buy hotel package with vessel tickets & admission tickets of the night zoo.

1st day:
- we took the 11:00am vessel depart from China HK City in TST
- check-in at the hotel at around 2:00 pm
- take rest & bath for the kids
- 5:30 pm left hotel for dinner. We went to Shek Kong in Panyu for seafood. We took taxi at RMB50
- 7:10 pm arrived at the night zoo
- remember to check circut show schedule. BTW, the circut ground is now under renovation. The temp. tent is very small but the show is still quite attractive
- 10:00 pm return to Cheung Long Hotel

Day 2
- buffet breakfast at hotel - 9:00 am
- check-out at the hotel & left luggage at conceige
- take hotel shuttle to the day zoo (departs at every past of each hour)
- 11:00am to 1:00 pm visit the day zoo
- take free return shuttle to hotel (depart at every hour 00)
- lunch at hotel
- take free hotel shuttle to pier
- take 5:00 pm vessel to HK

The trip was nice & our kids enjoy so much.

Hope you may found information useful :lol: :lol:

男爵府

積分: 8936

3#
發表於 04-12-29 14:57 |只看該作者

Anyone visit Crocodile Park before? Is it boring?
I'm planning to Cheung Long Night Zoo on 31/12. Any other suggested schedule for next day as I've been to Day Zoo already?

大宅

4#
發表於 04-12-30 01:12 |只看該作者

gp811,
先謝謝你詳細的資料~
“buy hotel package with vessel tickets & admission tickets of the night zoo.”
請問價錢如何? 車費,連一晚雙人酒店,加入場套票(晚間及日間動物園), 多少? 你在哪間旅行社訂?

想知道日間動物園全名是甚麼? 離長隆晚間動物園的車程有多遠? 好玩嗎?? 玩兩小時足夠嗎?
還有帶2歲多的小朋友去, 要注意甚麼 ?
謝謝回覆~

複式洋房

積分: 247

5#
發表於 04-12-30 15:30 |只看該作者

HI 藍妹媽媽 ,

- I buy the package at China Travel. Around HK$1600 for 2 adults (連雙人來回船票, 一晚雙人酒店 & 早餐, 加入場套票(晚間動物園). No need to buy vessel ticket & zoo ticket for your girl only if she higher than 1M.

- no extra charge for 車費. Hotel will provide FREE shuttle from pier to hotel, the night zoo is just beside the hotel - no need to take coach, hotel will provide free shuttle to day zoo, no cost.

- admission fee for day zoo is RMB120 for adult & RMB60 for child. Again, no need to buy ticket for child under 1m height.

- name of day zoo is somthig like "廣州野生動物園". Anyway, everyone knows if you mentioned 日間動物園. 2 hrs is very rush, suggest you to go earlier. The zoo open at 9:00 am. It's very big & worth to visit. Also, they provide many animal shows (white tiger at 2:30pm, elephant show at 11:00am, bird shows & monkey show ......) Remeber to check the show schedule.

- My daughter aged 2.5 now & this is her 2nd time joining this trip. The 1st time we took her to this trip when she was 15 months. Don't worry. Cheung Long Hotel is very clear & restaurants inside the hotel is fine for BB.

- suggest you to take along:
1/ drinking water (1.5L)
2/ snacks like biscuit, mini cake etc
3/ enough cloth & better to have one with hat (it's cold at night time)
4/ some flu / cold medicine
5/ 耳探
6/ slipper if you baby needed
7/ towel. it's not good for little girl to use hotel towel

Hope you would find information useful :-P :-P

大宅

6#
發表於 04-12-31 00:30 |只看該作者

gp811,
謝謝回應, 因為我住粉嶺,故多數會選擇搭直通巴士(上水出發), 故中旅自遊行的package應不大合適,我問過中旅,一晚長隆酒店約$800(雙人),單程車費每人$100,長隆動物園入場每位$100,現最擔心係車程,因為由上水去到長隆酒店要3小時, 怕阿女冇耐性搭遠程車.係呢, 你搭船用左幾多時間?
不過我都打算再問下價, 睇下邊間旅行社的酒店會再平D~

大宅

積分: 2160

7#
發表於 04-12-31 09:05 |只看該作者

藍妹媽媽

If you go by vessel, it takes almost 2 hours. Outside the pier, a shuttle bus shall bring you to 長隆酒店. It takes around 35 minutes.
The name of day zoo is 香江動物園. You can buy the ticket in 長隆酒店. There is 20% discount - HK$85 per ticket. 香江動物園 is very big. There is touring bus going inside the wild zoo for you to see the big animals. Remember to take the 小火車 to tour around the day zoo. It is very convenient. Touring for two hours would be very rush. Last time, I stayed there the whole day until 5:00pm.

禁止訪問

積分: 6817

8#
發表於 05-1-1 17:33 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

大宅

9#
發表於 05-1-2 01:25 |只看該作者

Sauyeema,gp811
想知道”香江動物園” 與 "廣州野生動物園".是否同一間動物園 ? 距離”長隆晚間動物園”有多遠? 搭車要幾耐 ? thanks
che,
我只去過”晚間”, 感覺夜晚睇動物幾有神秘氣氛, 不過覺得時間短左D,車程(坐在車上睇動物)約15分鐘,唔係好夠, 唔知”日間”有幾耐?

男爵府

積分: 7420

10#
發表於 05-1-2 19:51 |只看該作者

藍妹媽媽
I went there for 3D2N in Jun this year. The 長隆晚間動物園 is walkable distance from 長隆 hotel. You need to take shuttle bus to 香江動物園 (about 7-10 min I think). I don't think it is the same with 廣州野生動物園. If you have time, you can visit 'Kei Fook' Farm and the 'resturant street there', about $30 taxi for one way. You may have 1 night stay in 長隆 hotel and 1 night stay in 'Kei Fook' as the latter is much cheaper and you can shop in the mall and eat in the reaturant street there. My family had a seafood dinner (2 adult 1 chid) for only $90 incl tips, so highly recommend.

藍妹媽媽 寫道:
Sauyeema,gp811
想知道”香江動物園” 與 "廣州野生動物園".是否同一間動物園 ? 距離”長隆晚間動物園”有多遠? 搭車要幾耐 ? thanks
che,
我只去過”晚間”, 感覺夜晚睇動物幾有神秘氣氛, 不過覺得時間短左D,車程(坐在車上睇動物)約15分鐘,唔係好夠, 唔知”日間”有幾耐?
[img align=left]http://www.fx-word.com/img1/20070115/1168850504I.gif[/img]

公爵府

積分: 29610

畀面勳章

11#
發表於 05-1-3 12:29 |只看該作者

藍妹媽媽:我剛從長隆及祈福回來, 玩左3曰2夜. (30-12-2004至01-01-2005), 在ship 上剛遇到bk友wing530. 可以大家一齊玩, 因為我地都是第1晚book 長隆, 第2晚book祈福. 所以可以二家人一齊玩. 行程如下:-

第1 天(30-12-2004):早上8:20分ship, 11:30左右到長隆hotel, 之後將行李寄存先, 然後去中餐廳吃lunch. 之後拿key回hotel房間. 同囡囡洗澡及午睡(1 1/2 hours). 之後大約4:30入動物園, 首先去餵長頸鹿, 然後搭小火車. 之後吃dinner, 最後看8:00pm個show. 但我上年去多d野看, 起碼有monkey表演.並且個show關閉. 要去臨時馬戲團. 個場細好多.好似少左好多野咁, 原本個場要到新年先會開番.10:00 回hotel休息

第2天(31.12.2004): 去西餐廳吃breakfast, 之後去香江日間動物園. 嘩, 日間多好多野看, 起碼我地去看左4個show, 大象show, white tiger show, monkey show及 bird show, 之後去搭車入動物園. 然後搭shuttle bus回hotel(4:00左右), 之後回長隆hotel拿回行李搭van去祈福.
晚上去左祈福俱樂部, 囡囡玩左波波池($20), 任玩, 不限時間, 但d野都好似好dirty, 所以囡囡玩完立即洗手及面. 之後去西餐廳吃dinner, 都好多野食.

第3天(01-01-2005):早上去西餐廳吃breakfast, 望到個swimming pool好正, 老公話summer會考量再來多一次. 之後搭車去祈福農莊. 個度有得餵羊, 豬, horse等. 之後囡囡騎馬仔, 30元一個大round. 囡囡玩2次. 玩得好開心. 下午去祈福食街lunch, 之後休息一陣搭shuttle bus回蓮花港, 搭5:00pm ship, 7:00pm左右回到香港, 8:30左右回到家.

註:長隆HOTEL breakfast 小童55
祈福breakfast 小童25, 晚餐$20
祈福農莊:大人入場$20, 小童$10

大宅

12#
發表於 05-1-3 12:59 |只看該作者

藍妹媽媽,
香江動物園&廣州野生動物園, I think they are not the same because 香江動物園 is in 番禺. From 長隆 hotel to 香江動物園, it takes 10 minutes by hotel shuttle bus.
In 香江動物園 (坐在車上睇動物), the bus tour takes around 20 minutes. You can see more clearly in the daytime. So I took the bus tour twice last time.

大宅

13#
發表於 05-1-3 20:30 |只看該作者

Christina, ChristyBBmama, sauyeema ,
謝謝你地的資料,你地的行程果真豐富, 我原打算去兩日一夜, 睇來都要再考慮考慮, 係呢, 你地join呢個package幾多錢? (how much for 2.5years child),祈福農莊很值得去嗎? 遊完要幾耐? 還有, 坐船舒唔舒服? 船程幾耐? 唔好意思, 好多問題..

大宅

積分: 1163

14#
發表於 05-1-3 21:39 |只看該作者

Re: 想唔join團,,自己去潘禹野生動物園及長隆晚間坁奎? 請問點plan?

我地都打算農曆年以自由行方式去長隆玩下....
我都好想知坐船去舒服d定係坐直通巴好d...(因為同個3歲小朋友去)
咁長隆日,夜係咪又唔同玩法呢?
sorry...我都好多問題....

男爵府

積分: 7420

15#
發表於 05-1-3 23:34 |只看該作者

Re: 想唔join團,,自己去潘禹野生動物園及晚間動物園, 請問點plan?

藍妹媽媽

We only took the jetboat there, so I don't know which one is better. In my opinion, I like to the jetboat more because:
1. It takes shorter time ~2hours
2. You need to pass the immigration in 'wong kong' with all the people in the bus. My friend had a nightmare of 1 & 1/2 hour delay 1 passenger got problem. Although the probability is not so high, I don't want to take this risk.
3. I don't like long-distance bus as I & my hyperactive daughter cannot walk around in bus but we can in jetboat.
4. I'm scared that my daughter want vv during the journey

For the price, it is $26xx for all incl:
1. jetboat ticket 2A + 1C
2. Two night stay in 'cheung loung' hotel
3. Day & night zoo admission tickets (child under 110cm is free, luckily my daughter is only 106cm in June :wink:
4. One buffet breadfast for 2A

You can choose 祈福 hotel as it cheaper and if u want to go to 祈福 farm. We went there for 1/2D and have our lunch there to try there vegi and chicken. The taste is OK but a little bit greasy.

Christybbmama :lol:

藍妹媽媽 寫道:
Christina, ChristyBBmama, sauyeema ,
謝謝你地的資料,你地的行程果真豐富, 我原打算去兩日一夜, 睇來都要再考慮考慮, 係呢, 你地join呢個package幾多錢? (how much for 2.5years child),祈福農莊很值得去嗎? 遊完要幾耐? 還有, 坐船舒唔舒服? 船程幾耐? 唔好意思, 好多問題..
[img align=left]http://www.fx-word.com/img1/20070115/1168850504I.gif[/img]

大宅

16#
發表於 05-1-4 01:04 |只看該作者

Christina,
你的行李是否寄存於長隆酒店 ? 還有, 日夜間動物園的飲食如何? 因為女女只有2歲多. thanks~

大宅

17#
發表於 05-1-4 09:25 |只看該作者

I visited 長隆 in the mid-Dec, 2004. I preferred 搭船because it is easier for me to access 中港城. It is comfortable- mainly becasue the sea was calm. The travelling time is 2 hours. You can do many things with your child on the boat- You can eat noodles, fishball, sweet corn..etc, walk here and there, go to toilet. Time goes fast and we don't feel bored.
長隆酒店opens at 4:30pm. I think there is no daytime activities. The activities mainly start during the nighttime such as touring the zoo and the night show.
退房之後,行李可寄存於長隆酒店. The food at 日間動物園麻麻地, noodle, rice, dumpling, eggs, chicken wings, fishball..etc. The food seems not hot enough. The food at 長隆動物園 is OK. We ate the snacks, not rice. The sweet corn, fishball, saugages ..etc are very hot.

男爵府

積分: 5428

18#
發表於 05-1-4 10:48 |只看該作者

藍妹媽媽,
我建議住粉嶺就搭直通巴士喇, 坐5分鐘的士到上水上車, 再坐30分鐘到皇剛, 再坐2小時到番禺, 如果坐船, 只係出尖沙咀上船都要成個鐘喇.

公爵府

積分: 29610

畀面勳章

19#
發表於 05-1-4 12:01 |只看該作者

藍妹媽媽 :長隆酒店 及祈福hotel都有寄存行李. 因為要去晚間動物園及祈福農莊. 晚間d 食物ok, 日間不是太多選擇. 但你記住要帶多d衫.

大宅

積分: 1253

20#
發表於 05-1-5 09:14 |只看該作者

請問有無人諗住農曆年期間去架?我昨日去中旅問,佢地話嗰段時間block晒,根本check唔到有無位,其他旅行社又話未出到農曆年既package。有無人已經book左呢?請介紹。我諗住初三出發去3日2夜。

首頁

尾頁

跳至